Is there such a thing?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

FoxtrotZero

Re: Is there such a thing?

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Xanatos wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:wine is always made with grapes, so it's going to taste, more or less, like grapes.
Tell that to a group at a wine tasting. They'll lynch ya. :lol:
xkcd; winning my arguments for me since fuck knows when.

And on a related note, for those of you familiar with xkcd, I was being dicked around by an automated phone system last night. On a whim I decide to try 'shibboleet'.
And it bloody fucking worked.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:wine is always made with grapes, so it's going to taste, more or less, like grapes.
Tell that to a group at a wine tasting. They'll lynch ya. :lol:
xkcd; winning my arguments for me since fuck knows when.
Pffft. #127 is clearly the superior still frame. :roll:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Xanatos wrote: Pffft. #127 is clearly the superior still frame. :roll:
Man, normally I'd laugh at that, but it's two in the morning. I've been up since 9am on four hours of sleep. And I just finished Shizune's act 3, with the roof scene with Misha? Damn, man. For an arc that didn't seem to be hitting me on an emotional level at all ('cept for, you know, wanting to beat the living shit out of Shizune's father instead of Kenji, who is surprisingly a likable character this time around) that one took me like...
...well, like Emi coming around a corner.

Ugh. By the way, you're awful active at a time when I would normally be... well, in bed, if not asleep. What time zone are you?
Sorry for hijacking the discussion, but if it's any consolation, we were already pretty incredibly off topic.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Man, normally I'd laugh at that, but it's two in the morning. I've been up since 9am on four hours of sleep. And I just finished Shizune's act 3, with the roof scene with Misha? Damn, man. For an arc that didn't seem to be hitting me on an emotional level at all ('cept for, you know, wanting to beat the living shit out of Shizune's father instead of Kenji, who is surprisingly a likable character this time around) that one took me like...

Ugh. By the way, you're awful active at a time when I would normally be... well, in bed, if not asleep. What time zone are you?
Sorry for hijacking the discussion, but if it's any consolation, we were already pretty incredibly off topic.

Shizune's route was spoiled to hell and back for me and STILL hit me hard. That's a great route right there. :lol: Did you run into the one and only choice in that entire path yet?

4 AM to 9 AM is my sleeping time. After nights of insomnia (last night was one), I compensate with a mid-day nap and stay awake until 5 or 6 instead to compensate for the mid-day sleep. So yeah, I'd usually be in bed now. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Xanatos wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:

Shizune's route was spoiled to hell and back for me and STILL hit me hard. That's a great route right there. :lol: Did you run into the one and only choice in that entire path yet?

4 AM to 9 AM is my sleeping time. After nights of insomnia (last night was one), I compensate with a mid-day nap and stay awake until 5 or 6 instead to compensate for the mid-day sleep. So yeah, I'd usually be in bed now. :P
I'm not that into it, but I'll be making a thread on it if I ever finish it. And yes, I'm already in Act 4. I was beginning to wonder what the fuck was with the lack of decisions to make.