Real-life Rin!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

perilsofrosella

Real-life Rin!

Post by perilsofrosella »

http://www.jeffprobst.com/posts/episode ... index.html

I watched the episode; she was pretty cool! She even ate with chopsticks, just like RIn.
"This is a manly picnic. No glasses, no napkins, whiskey only!"
Xanatos

Re: Real-life Rin!

Post by Xanatos »

Where's Rin? I just see some rather unattractive woman with no arms. "No arms" does not equal "Rin", unless you just define entire people by their disabilities.

But that bit of over-analyzing nonsense aside, good for her. Hope she found a job.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
perilsofrosella

Post by perilsofrosella »

Okay, that was a bit of a hyperbole. I guess I could have called the topic "girl with no arms", but can we just chalk it up to a mistake? I honestly didn't mean to be offensive.

But honestly, I think using your feet for everything is fascinating. As an artist, I use my hands a lot, and it was one of the reasons I was so initially intrigued by Rin's route. I also liked how this girl, Trisha, is so honest and open. She's an excellent role model whether you have arms or not.
"This is a manly picnic. No glasses, no napkins, whiskey only!"
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

perilsofrosella wrote:http://www.jeffprobst.com/posts/episode ... index.html

I watched the episode; she was pretty cool! She even ate with chopsticks, just like RIn.
That is very cool! Thanks for the share. And just ignore the trolls -- the blocking function works wonders for that :)

And as far as RL Rins, I recently cam across this:

Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ravenlord wrote:

That is very cool! Thanks for the share. And just ignore the trolls -- the blocking function works wonders for that :)

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 35/409.jpg
Oh look, he's using the word "troll" wrong again. Didn't I tell you to pick up a dictionary the last time you did that?

Really nice picture though. :mrgreen:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Xanatos wrote: Oh look, he's using the word "troll" wrong again. Didn't I tell you to pick up a dictionary the last time you did that?

At least he wasn't pickin' on Hanako or Ravenlord would had gotten so anal violated to the point he'll proudly display your name on his ignore list like anyone would give a fuck!

(justkeepingitreal)

The real question does this woman have deep thoughts and give good footjobs?
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
ravenlord wrote:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 35/409.jpg
Oh look, he's using the word "troll" wrong again. Didn't I tell you to pick up a dictionary the last time you did that?

His ignore list is still malfunctioning. :P
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Boppin

Post by Boppin »

ravenlord wrote: And as far as RL Rins, I recently cam across this:

Thread delivers.
Emibro, Hanabro, Lilly Lover, [Rin KinImage], Feminist, Two-timer
ziamatt

Post by ziamatt »

Speaking of both defining people by their disabilities and Hanako...

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ziamatt wrote:Speaking of both defining people by their disabilities and Hanako...

Closer to Hanako than the usual burn victim pics found here...
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Xanatos wrote:
ziamatt wrote:Speaking of both defining people by their disabilities and Hanako...

The first point of unrealism you pick up in KS is probably hair and eyes. I know Misha dyed her hair, but she has gold eyes. I likewise don't think Akira's red eyes or Hanako's purple hair could occur naturally. I don't think Hanako would dye her hair, but I could see Akira being so hungover and behind on sleep that her eyes are perpetually red.

Back to my train of thought, unrealistic as that is, it's still a staple of the visual style. But I don't think anyone actually has purple burns like Hanako does, scars just don't come in that color.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

The first point of unrealism you pick up in KS is probably hair and eyes. I know Misha dyed her hair, but she has gold eyes. I likewise don't think Akira's red eyes or Hanako's purple hair could occur naturally. I don't think Hanako would dye her hair, but I could see Akira being so hungover and behind on sleep that her eyes are perpetually red.

Back to my train of thought, unrealistic as that is, it's still a staple of the visual style. But I don't think anyone actually has purple burns like Hanako does, scars just don't come in that color.
Well, eyes and hair tend to be odd colors in anime and anime-styled things (like KS). And I was referring more to the fact that every other pic of such victims I've seen here (generally courtesy of the "WOULD YOU DATE THIS?!" crowd) have been the gag-inducing "My skin is pink and wrinkled and my ears and nose and lips are gone" worse case scenario. And red eyes can occur naturally but it's usually linked to some genetic oddity.
Xerxes

Post by Xerxes »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Well, regarding red eyes. In real life, red eyes is a trait of subjects with albinism, there's no pigmentation on the irises, the red you see is blood flowing inside the iris.
It's most often seen in animals, most commonly seen in rabbits, but humans with extreme albinism can have red eyes.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Albinism's kinda shitty but damn, I want their eyes...