A scenario with the one you love

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

gRaViJa

Re: A scenario with the one you love

Post by gRaViJa »

you know that they are actually working on stuff like this? Of course not for tomorrow, but in 30-40-50 years there will be such robots.
Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Megumeru wrote:Shizune decides to take over the house? Now that I'll reconsider.
Not pictured: The aftermath of this reconsideration, with Megumeru sobbing in a fetal position in the corner.

But yeah...If technology permitted such a creation, just using it to fuck is really unimaginative. Now, fucking can be included but as a sole purpose, that's pretty lame use of a sapient AI.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

gRaViJa wrote:you know that they are actually working on stuff like this? Of course not for tomorrow, but in 30-40-50 years there will be such robots.
They're working on the Matrix too. Here's hoping we live to see any of this stuff. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Hanako decides to go outside? Sure, why not? She found someone else to love? Go ahead. They demand how they came to be? Sure, I'll tell them face to face. Shizune decides to take over the house? Now that I'll reconsider.
Why would I need an artificial woman to tell me that she can do better? There's more than enough real ones that can already do that. :lol:
Not Dead Yet
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Oddball wrote:

Hanako decides to go outside? Sure, why not? She found someone else to love? Go ahead. They demand how they came to be? Sure, I'll tell them face to face. Shizune decides to take over the house? Now that I'll reconsider.
Why would I need an artificial woman to tell me that she can do better? There's more than enough real ones that can already do that. :lol:
But on the off-chance they CAN'T do better, the artificial woman at least won't bring you a mother-in-law. :P
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Xanatos wrote:
Oddball wrote:

But on the off-chance they CAN'T do better, the artificial woman at least won't bring you a mother-in-law. :P
True, but the hypothetical "real" Hanako has the same deal going for her without all that "could you love an artifical being that you created" stuff.

I'll take the "if the character were real..." discussions over that any time..
Not Dead Yet
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

OtakuNinja wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but the scenario is basically:
1. Futuristic computers looks like girls from KS.
2. How far would you go with said computer?
If this is the scenario, then I think the deciding factor is just how good the AI is. I don't think I could feel good hooking up with something that looks and acts like a girl but is really just a programmed pushover. It would have to be pretty realistic.

Even then, I really don't know, because I haven't played all of the stories yet. Nonetheless, probably Lilly or Hanako. Or both, if only because I really enjoy their mother/daughter/best-friend relationship.

Edit: Damn my habit of not reading threads before posting in them. Perhaps I should outline that I do object to the notion of this creation for purely sexual purposes. I think that borders on some sort of psychological instability.

Also:
Boppin wrote:It's kind of funny, if you think about it.
-snip-
I'vegottagodismantlesomething!
I couldn't help but laugh. I then felt a bit sad over the premise. Then I failed to supress a chuckle.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Oddball wrote:True, but the hypothetical "real" Hanako has the same deal going for her without all that "could you love an artifical being that you created" stuff.

I'll take the "if the character were real..." discussions over that any time..
Well, not to get religious or anything (because I'm anything but) but my old book of fairy tales says the wizard that created us loves us like a fat kid loves cake. So I'd say yes. Moreso if it's a sapient AI, capable of self-awareness and all that other fun human stuff...But then, that shit can go into Terminator territory if the AI decides to mimic Ed Gein.
Boppin

Post by Boppin »

I'd rather make out with my Monroe-Bot.
Emibro, Hanabro, Lilly Lover, [Rin KinImage], Feminist, Two-timer
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Boppin wrote:I'd rather make out with my Monroe-Bot.
By the way, I'm playing Act I this evening, setting up for Hanako's arc, and I got the "ihavetogodismantlesomething" reference.
For some reason the only lines I can distinctly remember involve "a healthy adolescent sex drive" and breaking Misha.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
By the way, I'm playing Act I this evening, setting up for Hanako's arc, and I got the "ihavetogodismantlesomething" reference.
For some reason the only lines I can distinctly remember involve "a healthy adolescent sex drive" and breaking Misha.
Everyone remembers that sex drive...
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Xanatos wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:
Everyone remembers that sex drive...
Yes. Yes they do. It's about as burned into my memory as the scene with Kenji in the showers.
Thankfully a different part of my memory.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:Yes. Yes they do. It's about as burned into my memory as the scene with Kenji in the showers.
Read "It's about as burned into my memory..."

Disappointed that it did not end with "...As Hanako."
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Xanatos wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:Yes. Yes they do. It's about as burned into my memory as the scene with Kenji in the showers.

Oh, man, that wasn't even intentional. A+ catch.
I'm currently replaying, this time with Hanako's arc, and in Act I alone I'm reenjoying so many witty statements.

Rin: "I have trouble with shirts."
Hisao: "That seems... fairly obvious."

Off the top of my head, this one takes the cake. Something about Rin's deadpan deliveries. I'm definitely going to have to play hers next.
Kenji doesn't count, since he only exists for comedic relief and endgame scenarios.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Oh, man, that wasn't even intentional. A+ catch.
I'm currently replaying, this time with Hanako's arc, and in Act I alone I'm reenjoying so many witty statements.

Rin: "I have trouble with shirts."
Hisao: "That seems... fairly obvious."

Off the top of my head, this one takes the cake. Something about Rin's deadpan deliveries. I'm definitely going to have to play hers next.
Kenji doesn't count, since he only exists for comedic relief and endgame scenarios.
Hanako's arc is great...I had to grab a guide to get the neutral end after the good and bad though. :lol: There's a scene in Emi's that pretty much demands a guide too.