A scenario with the one you love

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Megumeru

A scenario with the one you love

Post by Megumeru »

So we have these kind of topics up and about for sometime involving you and your actions with girl-[x] (such as being stranded in an island and choosing who would you rather get stuck with, which club you'll join if this entire board is yamaku high, etc.)

Now, I'm *somewhat* proposing a little 'game' here--something to turn those dormant wheels of creativity up and running while at the same time provide a good smile or laugh for everyone. Just like its predecessor, let's put you in a scenario with the KS characters, shall we? 8)

Scenario 1:
You're in a future where humanoid PCs (like Chii from Chobits) exists to help/assist humans in daily tasks. Most--if not all--of these PCs are custom-made and is often crafted and programmed by-hand to ensure its maximum quality and reflect its 'flesh and bones' counterpart perfectly (including the more 'uncommon' parts/ports in the lower region...if you know what I mean :wink: ). This also mean character mimicry is possible and can be programmed with 100% accuracy. With this advancement in technology, some of these PCs are often used by their owners/employers in a more 'questionable' method; to many it causes quite a controversy and a high level of distress--after all, they say it is comparable to 'shagging that fax machine' or 'banging the copy machine'. There are of course, a small number of individuals who married their PCs--these people are shunned by society in general (similar to the guy who marries his dakimakura in SK or that other one with the DS from JP...look it up)

Now let's put you in this scenario:

If you exist in this world, will you 'create' one of the girls (or anyone for that matter)? Who would you create? And--for all intents and purposes--how far will you go with her assuming you'll run for the full-course? Are you willing to stand alone against a society who believes it is equal to 'shagging your computer'?

Aaaand...let's begin NOW! :D

*side-note: let's keep the scenario running for a week or so before changing it. Anyone who comes up with the best answer (or the most approval by majority at least) can go and post the 'next' scenario...fur the lulz. Sounds good?
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: A scenario with the one you love

Post by Silentcook »

I'm making a face somewhat like this :? .

This kind of thing borders on roleplaying, which is nixed in a sticky elsewhere, and the concept has pretty much nothing to do with our forums.

Give it a whirl, but I'm not feeling very optimistic about the thread.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the scenario is basically:
1. Futuristic computers looks like girls from KS.
2. How far would you go with said computer?

If that the case; NO, I AM NOT HAVING SEX WITH A COMPUTER, NO MATTER HOW IT LOOKS :!: :|
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

Depends upon the strenght of the AI.

If it is sentient, then for all intents and purposes it has achieved personhood. In that case it can love and be loved. And if it has a sweet body to match, then I would be willing to pursue a relationship (including physical) and see what happens.

If the AI is weak, then it is just a fancy sex toy. I am sure I would put it to occasional use (and maybe develop some emotional attachment to it), but I would never mistake it for a "relationship".
Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
Dream

Post by Dream »

I'm assuming the robot would be pretty much a CHOBITS (sentience, personhood, etc.) That said, i wouldn't create any of the girls nor can i say i'm interested in a relationship with any of them. Plus i find the concept of creating a person just for a personal use slightly questionable, or at least it's something i wouldn't do. However, if i met a CHOBITS and fell in love with her, sure i would marry her and likely have sex with her, society be damned.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Say CHOBITS all you want, but when you start talking about making computers look like people and giving them the ability to reason, all I can think about is Terminator.

... and really, who would make a disabled robot and then give them the ability to feel bad about being that way? That's just mean.
Not Dead Yet
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Silentcook wrote: This kind of thing borders on roleplaying, which is nixed in a sticky elsewhere, and the concept has pretty much nothing to do with our forums.
Not exactly role playing, but more of...brain exercise?
OtakuNinja wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but the scenario is basically:
1. Futuristic computers looks like girls from KS.
2. How far would you go with said computer?

If that the case; NO, I AM NOT HAVING SEX WITH A COMPUTER, NO MATTER HOW IT LOOKS :!: :|
Not quite. It's sentient enough to be considered 'human' (e.g. Chobits , Doraemon, etc) The only thing holding them to be considered as such (sentient) are societies.

In my case, I might go for it plainly for the pure amusement out of it. It would be quite something to see how they actually respond to life situation. I'd create Shizune first for the gist of amusement, but pursuing a relationship further may not happen for me.

Hell, I'd create Kenji and have manly picnics and have a date with his friend whiskey. :lol:
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

I love Hanako.
If a computer is Hanako, then I shall love said computer.

Wow, that wasn't so hard.
ZatchiOnii~san

Post by ZatchiOnii~san »

The possibilities are endless. . . However. . I would make a dream girl. Not really a character. . Unless it has to be a character. As I feel my perfect one will not bee seen for like. . . EVER. . Because I never get to go out. . . Mild hight, Glasses, Red head, Freckles all over, Brown or Green eyes or both, C-cup, Timid but outspoken where needed, Funny, And can take a joke and knows where seriousness is needed, Can handle herself where needed as well.

I could easily fall in love with that. :wink:
Image <----Click please! :D
Nicendeth

Post by Nicendeth »

Oddball wrote:Say CHOBITS all you want, but when you start talking about making computers look like people and giving them the ability to reason, all I can think about is Terminator.
...I'm with John Connor on this one.
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

When Megumeru wrote "humanoid PC" the only thing I could think was Shizune, sad and angry in the rain while Deckard is hanging from a rooftop, and when he is about to fall to his death, Shizune saves him and delivers a badass monologue. " I've seen things you people wouldn't believe..."
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Tomate wrote:When Megumeru wrote "humanoid PC" the only thing I could think was Shizune, sad and angry in the rain while Deckard is hanging from a rooftop, and when he is about to fall to his death, Shizune saves him and delivers a badass monologue. " I've seen things you people wouldn't believe..."
Do robots know sign language
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Probably yes. But Replicant Shizune for some reason is dubbed by Tony Jay.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

This sounds like something that would happen if I absolutely, could not, under any circumstances get an actual girl. Even if I did create such a thing, it'd just be a constant reminder of my romantic failures and such.

Why the hell would I want someone perfect anyway? That's boring.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Silentcook wrote:This kind of thing borders on roleplaying, which is nixed in a sticky elsewhere, and the concept has pretty much nothing to do with our forums.
Congrats to the OP for making me agree with Silentcook. You have done the impossible.

What this has to do with KS, I really can't fathom. Unless you're going to claim that this would be a way to realize a tulpa of your waifu; in which case, that sounds borderline psychotic. Creating an intelligent cybernetic organism and then going as far as to scar them severely, remove their arms or legs, leave them with blindness, deafness, narcolepsy, epilepsy, hemophilia, cerebral palsy, monoplegia, paraplegia, ataxia, arrhythmia or some other disability would be cruel beyond words.

I'd question the ethics of anyone who deigned to give this more than a passing thought.