i have become hisao. in real life, no joke.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

atmmachine11

i have become hisao. in real life, no joke.

Post by atmmachine11 »

it seems like whem i beat katawa shoujo im twenty eleven, it was only yesterday. Heres where things get odd, a couple weeks ago, i gpt a small cold, that progresssiovily got wprse, i eveamtully was rushed intonthe hospital in emergemcy, adn went troughnthensa,e days as hisao. Im fifteen and theyre telingmme now, i was born with a rare disease, just like hisao, im at the point whre im about to get on my feet again ousode. But ive been through so much, i almost died quite a few times. They say i have to takenlife slower now, to not work or exercise mtself to much or i could collapse, and that common colds could send me to the hospital. This in itself is truly shovkimg. Especially since, my real life is mirroring katawa shoujo.

I promise you i am not lieing, tis is happenig. I am sittin here in the hospital writing on a samsung glaaxy tab so excuse the errors. But i am quite literly living katawa shoujo im real life. If anyomes interested ill be sure to tell you how my life goes. My name is aidan thomas mclean and i am fifteen years old. Amd i live in north america. Tis is not bullshit. I only hope that people belive me. I know its hard to believe. Looks like im choosingmmy paths in life like hisao did. Tis is now more tjan just an a,azomg experiemce for me.

The game is my life. My actual fuckimg life. This will take a while to get used tp, amd i know most of you wont believe, but please do. The disease is a rare one you are born woth called bechets you cam search if ypu would like, it effects more than just the heart though. Amd i have to take ever precaitiom hisao did in te ga,e.

So if anyones interested in being friemds amd seeing how, y lofe unfolds, my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/aidan.mclean.739 im willingly puttin it tere, messege me if ypu want. Anyways, i need to try amd get some rest.

This is seriois.
atmmachine11

Re: i have become hisao. in real life, no joke.

Post by atmmachine11 »

Sorry for the bump, i have a couple pictures on there so ican show people wjat i look like to, ill be sure to take some recent ones, since im pretty camera shy.
Şahin

Post by Şahin »

The gigantic amount of spelling mistakes makes most of your post incomprehensible.
Rewriting or showing it to a spellchecker will make everyone's lives way easier.
Full time lurker, occasional poster.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Jesus, your horrid grammar and spelling makes me want to drink bleach.

Just so many typos...
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Onscreen keyboards suck.
Beanwell

Post by Beanwell »

You can't blame him. If I were typing something that long, I wouldn't care about fixing every error. I don't like typing on anything touch-based either.

Now you gotta go to a school like Yamaku and meet someone like the five main heroines.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

I think I got the gist of what you're saying, but spellcheck is your friend.

I'd like to agree with you. I'm going to skip the whole 'being in Japan' thing. Unless you go to a private high school for disabled students, and fall in love with a blind girl or something, you're not really living the game.

Nonetheless, it's a serious parallel. I hope you get through your hospitalization alright, and you don't have it too hard adjusting to a new lifestyle. And hey, if things go right, maybe you will end up like Hisao.

Come to think of it, why didn't Hisao have a laptop or something?
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Beanwell wrote:You can't blame him. If I were typing something that long, I wouldn't care about fixing every error. I don't like typing on anything touch-based either.

Now you gotta go to a school like Yamaku and meet someone like the five main heroines.
Actually, I can and do blame him. That post was painful to read. :lol: Now he just needs a Kenji and the parallel will be complete.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

I type some of my most recent on my iPhone4s. In a train.

Hell, I drafted my next chapter in my iPhone4s in a train.

This post is done using my iPhone4s.

There is no reason to miss all that typo when I can type with a small, digital keyboard--not to mention how frustrating it is when it starts to zoom in-zoom-out.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
yummines

Post by yummines »

Megumeru wrote:I type some of my most recent on my iPhone4s. In a train.

There is no reason to miss all that typo when I can type with a small, digital keyboard--not to mention how frustrating it is when it starts to zoom in-zoom-out.
actually, i agree with this.

if i notice a typo, usually i either backspace to fix it or edit my post later.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:Actually, I can and do blame him. That post was painful to read. :lol: Now he just needs a Kenji and the parallel will be complete.
I'm actually surprised you guys could read the whole post in the first place, i barely made it throught the first paragraph when i had to give up.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Megumeru wrote:I type some of my most recent on my iPhone4s. In a train.

Maybe he just has big fingers and a lack of patience.
Kutagh

Post by Kutagh »

Dream wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Actually, I can and do blame him. That post was painful to read. :lol: Now he just needs a Kenji and the parallel will be complete.
I'm actually surprised you guys could read the whole post in the first place, i barely made it throught the first paragraph when i had to give up.
Everyone can do it with practice. I had mine with interpreters (spoken to written, which contains enough spelling mistakes...) but yes, get a good keyboard app. Here I'm writing on my new galaxy nexus using SwiftKey keyboard and I'm not typing with extremely good accuracy but it corrects 95% of my mistakes with the word I intended to write...

Anyway in the HBHC topic there are a lot of stories that sound like they come straight out of a drama. This is just one step further, seeing a parallel in an actual fictional story and your circumstances... Which sucks in your case. Good luck with conquering the heroines in your story path :-P
Erthel

Post by Erthel »

Just hope not to fall onto Kenji path