Any rumors of fangames about KS in production.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Out-All Knight

Any rumors of fangames about KS in production.

Post by Out-All Knight »

So that I would steal their ideas if they give up! :lol: but I'll properly credit them if possible. Otherwise, just so that I can promote it like crazy across the internet.
Nobody in Particular

Re: Any rumors of fangames about KS in production.

Post by Nobody in Particular »

Well there was that Katawa Crash game, which was kinda fun. Or are you excluding flash games?
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

You know what would be a fun game?

Cooking with Lilly! (in First-Person)

or

Rhythm Carnival with Shizune!

:lol: nawh, in all seriousness...

A Doctor Mario-esque parody featuring Hisao gulping down pills while Nurse throws them into him at random?
...now that I think about it, a rhythm carnival/rhythm mania game would be pretty cute/fun/sweet. I mean it's simple, but it can get pretty addicting as well.

oh, and since we have a Hisao Man game (do we?), why not have a bullet-shooter-hell one as well featuring Kenji in one of his lucrative imagination dodging feminists (or fighting feminists. or lolis. or something else).

Lots of random ideas and potentials there :lol:
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Megumeru wrote:why not have a bullet-shooter-hell one as well featuring Kenji in one of his lucrative imagination dodging feminists (or fighting feminists. or lolis. or something else).

Lots of random ideas and potentials there :lol:
...Yes. Make it happen, internet.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

I always wanted to do this as a cruel, taunting April Fool's Joke for both the Fire Emblem and Katawa Shoujo fandom in terms of a KS fangame:

Release an trailer for a GBA/SNES Fire Emblem fanhack using characters from Katawa Shoujo and have Hanako as the Lord Knight/Main Character and call the fanhack "Katawa Emblem: The Genealogy of Ikezawa". To make people actually believe this will be a legit fanhack fangame, I would actually spend my time creating sprites for Hanako and the rest of the KS crew (Battle sprites, custom map sprites, etc.), writing events and dialogue showing Hanako interacting with other characters and reciting them and even live recorded gameplay footage of Katawa Emblem, again to make people believe this will be a real game coming out in the near future.

However, the trailer will end with a video of me laughing at the camera and viewers and I'll be like "APRIL FOOLS, STUPID FUCKS!" and I'll have a bottle of Hennessy in one hand and a joint in my mouth while i'm saggin' my pants and wearing a backwards snapback cap and some sunglasses while I'm giving the camera the middle finger.

(IN all seriousness, if somebody ever make a romhack of Fire Emblem 4, 5, 6-8 using Katawa Shoujo characters, I'll die a happy man.)
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

I am (and have been) working on a flash-based game which will probably end up as a puzzle game/scavenger hunt. It's more of a simulation where you can move around as any of the six girls and use objects. Playing as Lilly is pretty interesting, since you have to feel your way around.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:I am (and have been) working on a flash-based game which will probably end up as a puzzle game/scavenger hunt. It's more of a simulation where you can move around as any of the six girls and use objects. Playing as Lilly is pretty interesting, since you have to feel your way around.
Curious as to how that would work...

I've recently got it in my head to make a KS Pokemon romhack. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

I'm just hoping somebody does a tutorial on how to make Katawa Shoujo characters for WWE 12 and WWE 13 or any other wrestling game with a very in-depth Create-A-Wrestler mode just so I can pit Hanako in an Inferno Match against Kane or The Undertaker.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Snow_Storm wrote:I'm just hoping somebody does a tutorial on how to make Katawa Shoujo characters for WWE 12 and WWE 13 or any other wrestling game with a very in-depth Create-A-Wrestler mode just so I can pit Hanako in an Inferno Match against Kane or The Undertaker.
...Really, dude?

That's awful.

But I really want to see it.

...Imagine if DoA let you make custom characters.