Total votes: 447

rosemarie-chan

Re: POLL: First girl you went for

Post by rosemarie-chan »

^ not sure why this image was posted but laughed nevertheless... :lol:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

rosemarie-chan wrote:Manly picnic. While I was already in love with Lilly and rejecting every other chance with any other girl. You can't imagine my facial expression when I realised I got into Kenji's route. I had heard about it but didn't expect it to be my first route.
And no way in hell I could imagine that I would have to die for not going after a girl.

In the end, I played Lilly's route as the last one, to save the best for the end. I took a liking to Emi so, technically, she was the first girl I went for. But that manly picnic is trully irreplaceable. :D
Yeah, Kenji's end is kinda fucking dark. :lol: Especially if you consider what the aftermath might be like there.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Xanatos wrote:
rosemarie-chan wrote:Manly picnic. While I was already in love with Lilly and rejecting every other chance with any other girl. You can't imagine my facial expression when I realised I got into Kenji's route. I had heard about it but didn't expect it to be my first route.
And no way in hell I could imagine that I would have to die for not going after a girl.

In the end, I played Lilly's route as the last one, to save the best for the end. I took a liking to Emi so, technically, she was the first girl I went for. But that manly picnic is trully irreplaceable. :D
Yeah, Kenji's end is kinda fucking dark. :lol: Especially if you consider what the aftermath might be like there.

No more rooftop lunches for Emi and Rin.

Good job, Hisao. He just ruined EVERYTHING, gawsh.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

No more rooftop lunches for Emi and Rin.

Good job, Hisao. He just ruined EVERYTHING, gawsh.
I'm more concerned about the festival below.

I can't imagine the faces the students will make when they find the mangled body of a transfer student with his brains painted on the pavement. That is bound to start some freaky ghost rumor or something along that line.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Megumeru wrote:I'm more concerned about the festival below.

I can't imagine the faces the students will make when they find the mangled body of a transfer student with his brains painted on the pavement. That is bound to start some freaky ghost rumor or something along that line.
Many months ago, I arranged for a bit of fanart of that scenario to be drawn by someone allegedly better at art than me. Never happened. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

That would actually be pretty interesting:

The girls somehow team up with each other to try and unveil the real secret of a ghost that is haunting the school at night?

I can see Misha scaring the crap out of Hanako with her "Guess who!?" antics.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:

The girls somehow team up with each other to try and unveil the real secret of a ghost that is haunting the school at night?

Plot twist: The ghost is Roger, an unremarkable white kid who moved to Japan, attended Yamaku, and was pushed to his death by Kenji during a picnic after Kenji's paranoid ramblings about evil feminists convinced him to get life insurance with Kenji (as the leader of the resistance) as the beneficiary.

Then it becomes a crazy awesome all-out manhunt against the pretend-nutjob who was actually a super-genius homicidal mastermind all along.
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Xanatos wrote:
Shadowyeclipse wrote:

Plot twist: The ghost is Roger, an unremarkable white kid who moved to Japan, attended Yamaku, and was pushed to his death by Kenji during a picnic after Kenji's paranoid ramblings about evil feminists convinced him to get life insurance with Kenji (as the leader of the resistance) as the beneficiary.

Then it becomes a crazy awesome all-out manhunt against the pretend-nutjob who was actually a super-genius homicidal mastermind all along.

Do we get to see Kenji in a gigantic robot, battling the girls in an all-out final-fantasy like boss fight once they find out?

If so, I'm all for it.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:Do we get to see Kenji in a gigantic robot, battling the girls in an all-out final-fantasy like boss fight once they find out?

If so, I'm all for it.

I was thinking he'd be more the computer-hacky type that just fucks shit up then disappears, with an army of brainwashed anti-feminist henchmen to do the dirty work...But I suppose once his henchmen are disabled (lol), he could bust out a giant robot. Preferably a naked KenjiBot with a slice of pizza censoring the crotch.

But before that, Jigoro/Nomiya would totally be a mini-boss duo.
ChrisTheCat

Post by ChrisTheCat »

I went for Shizune first. Competitive, authoritive, with a hidden mischievous side...and she has glasses, a big thing for me.

I went straight for her, and I have no regrets to this day, even after 100% completion she's still my favourite.
Completion Level: 100%
Current Route: Shizune (Replay 3)

Favourite Girl
Before: Emi>Shizune>Lilly>Hanako>Misha>Rin
After: Shizune>Misha>Rin>Hanako>Emi>Lilly

Favourite Side-Character
Yuuko

'Seek out the good in every man, speak of all the best I can. Then will all men speak well of me, and say how kind of heart I be'~ Geoffrey Chaucer
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ChrisTheCat wrote:I went straight for her
So you were gay beforehand? /lamejoke

Welcome to the wonderful world of Shizune. :P
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Xanatos wrote:

The Katawa Shoujo girls have the power to turn any homosexual man straight, and any straight woman into a lesbian.

Like Misha.

ChrisTheCat

Post by ChrisTheCat »

Xanatos wrote:

[Glad to be here, Xanatos. Very, very glad.]
Completion Level: 100%
Current Route: Shizune (Replay 3)

Favourite Girl
Before: Emi>Shizune>Lilly>Hanako>Misha>Rin
After: Shizune>Misha>Rin>Hanako>Emi>Lilly

Favourite Side-Character
Yuuko

'Seek out the good in every man, speak of all the best I can. Then will all men speak well of me, and say how kind of heart I be'~ Geoffrey Chaucer
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

A Shizuist!!

Such a rare commodity it makes me squee in glee~!!! :cry:
HAI FAIVE!!
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Megumeru wrote:A Shizuist!!

Such a rare commodity it makes me squee in glee~!!! :cry:
HAI FAIVE!!

Not really, all the people who like Shizune just don't speak up.

1 ticket to hell, please.