Shizune
9%
Manly Picnic
2%

Total votes: 447

Kyler Thatch

Re: POLL: First girl you went for

Post by Kyler Thatch »

Fealow wrote:I'll admit it felt a bit obvious which choice would have been in favor of Emi, but at the same time I was not expecting it to be down to that one event.
Two, actually. When Nurse corners Hisao in the hallway, if you make him give a noncomittal answer, he doesn't even bother attempting day two of this morning run with Emi later on.
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

Kyler Thatch wrote:
Fealow wrote:I'll admit it felt a bit obvious which choice would have been in favor of Emi, but at the same time I was not expecting it to be down to that one event.
Two, actually. When Nurse corners Hisao in the hallway, if you make him give a noncomittal answer, he doesn't even bother attempting day two of this morning run with Emi later on.
Yeah, forgot about that.

But what I mean is compared to say the Hanko/Lilly route there are considerably less options to get on board Emi's route and both options that you do get are either all in or fold. e.g saying "maybe" to the nurse denies the route outright from the first choice, where as "hi, my name is Hisao..." still gives you plenty more options to jump on board the Hanako/Lilly route.
linkoid

Post by linkoid »

I knew it would be Emi... very easy to fall into her trap. it happens by obeying oddly... Nurse tells you to run. You run. Meet Emi. You make a promise to her. If you fulfil it, your stuck with her... I wasn't going for her, but it ended up that way...
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Although my first route WAS Emi, the first I went for was Lilly. Emi was a completely blind run whereas I did try to lean towards Lilly second time round.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Emi best girl of course!
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
gbrit10

Post by gbrit10 »

I went for Lilly first...wound up having a manly picnic. I didn't know the manly picnic was a thing, either, so that was a bona fide "WTF?!" moment.

It's all fun and games until you fall off of a roof in a drunken stupor under suspicious circumstances, I tell you what!
Pain

Post by Pain »

This was my first time ever playing something like this so I didn't even know that I'd end up with anyone. I was just following the only path that I though existed; Hisao's path. I knew that I'd have some choices to influence how things played out but I had no clue what that meant. Even with that said, I was extremely intrigued by Hanako. She seemed shy and mysterious due to how quiet she was and I wanted to become her friend. I wanted to show her that she didn't need to be frightened by me even though I didn't know if that would be possible within the game. Despite all of that though, like many others I fell into Emi's route first. I was answering everything how I would in real life. I had no regrets because I hadn't become close to Hanako at all yet so I wasn't leaving her high and dry. I personally felt as though Emi's path was the perfect one to get me into the game without hitting me quite as hard with the confusion from Rin's path, the dissatisfaction I got from Shizune's(Not quite the right word, but that isn't what this thread is about so I won't delve deeper into what I mean) or the incredibly strong feels I got from Hanako's, which might've been overwhelming on my first playthrough. I haven't gone through Lilly's path yet.
linkoid

Post by linkoid »

Pain wrote:I haven't gone through Lilly's path yet.
I was gonna say somthing, but I'll let you find out :lol:
Potato

Post by Potato »

Enjoy...Also, don't forget Kenji's "route", and bad and neutral ends are mandatory. :3
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
Enjoy...Also, don't forget Kenji's "route", and bad and neutral ends are mandatory. :3
"Mandatory"
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:
"Mandatory"
Read 'soul-crushing and emotionally draining.'
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Tidus

Post by Tidus »

My first playthrough was with Emi. I'd base it not entirely off of her cuteness, but fact of her caring nature and wanting to help Hisao. And after completing Emi's route, it genuinely seemed to me like Hisao was most fit for her, and that they had more chemistry.

However, my opinion of this changed after finishing Rin's route. They may lack that initial spark and chemistry, but the journey to their eventual love is just truly powerful. In a sense, it truly seems they need eachother, and work together greatly once they finally close the emotional gaps.

But yes, first route was good ol' Pirate Emi. Who can say no to those puppy dog eyes? ^_^;
Bring her back...
Can you smile for her?
...or take me with her.
Potato

Post by Potato »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Read 'soul-crushing and emotionally draining.'
Yes, but still mandatory. :P
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

I must say, I wish there was a way to say no to a route without being a jerk or being lame. Like... I'm super happy I ended up with Emi, so it worked out, but you should be able to choose another route without having to give up on your health or be a sarcastic dick to the nurse.
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:I must say, I wish there was a way to say no to a route without being a jerk or being lame. Like... I'm super happy I ended up with Emi, so it worked out, but you should be able to choose another route without having to give up on your health or be a sarcastic dick to the nurse.
You can. Just restart the game. Of course, if you do that, you're still lame so...