Manly Picnic
2%

Total votes: 447

metalangel

Re: POLL: First girl you went for

Post by metalangel »

Kyvos wrote:
That's why Emi's so high.
The 'training flag' as the flowchart calls it makes it hard to avoid Emi.

I *went for* Shizune who I found most physically attractive (before I actually met her up close and personal) and found her also the most desirable match for my personality wise. Then I got the training flag and ended up with Emi.
Corinlee

Post by Corinlee »

ShadeHaven wrote:Screw a heart condition, I went for Emi.
i did too man... though i didnt know it until the very end when i got to go with her to her father's grave... i guess they call that the "good ending"
the four girls that have touched me most deeply
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

"Went for" is a little strong.

I "ended up with" Rin, despite how unusual that sounds. When I started out, I really didn't pay too much attention to the choices; merely selecting whichever option I think I would have gone with. Somehow that led me down the path toward a day spent lounging against a mural with an auburn-haired, arm-less girl sleeping on my shoulder.

The first one I could say I "went for" was Lilly's, because I had already done the other four routes and realized I had to make the right series of choices to get on her route.
Galliano

Post by Galliano »

I stumbled into Emi's route, then went for Rin next as I'd already seen some of her in Emi's route. One thing I have noticed; is a lot of people seem to end up on Emi's route if they're not purposefully trying to aim for a certain girl.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Galliano wrote:I stumbled into Emi's route, then went for Rin next as I'd already seen some of her in Emi's route. One thing I have noticed; is a lot of people seem to end up on Emi's route if they're not purposefully trying to aim for a certain girl.
Even aiming for one, many end up with Emi. xD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Corinlee wrote:
i did too man... though i didnt know it until the very end when i got to go with her to her father's grave... i guess they call that the "good ending"
You went for Emi and didn't realize it until the end? ...Do you have amnesia or something that made you forget every time you played until the end?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Xanatos wrote:
Corinlee wrote:
You went for Emi and didn't realize it until the end? ...Do you have amnesia or something that made you forget every time you played until the end?
Maybe he's just good at forgetting things.
Not Dead Yet
Boppin

Post by Boppin »

Oddball wrote: Maybe he's just good at forgetting things.
I wish I could do this, selectively. Life would be so much more interesting.
Emibro, Hanabro, Lilly Lover, [Rin KinImage], Feminist, Two-timer
lvl5popcap

Post by lvl5popcap »

I'd heard about how the game mechanics worked before playing, so I decided to just see what would happen if I answered the questions the way I would in real life. So I ended up with Emi.

But along the way, meeting Lilly for the first time, I knew she would be the one I'd save for last. I'm glad I did, because in her ending, when the epilogue appeared it made seem like I had "officially" finished the game. Didn't know there was one on any of the routes so it was a pleasant surprise.
Galliano

Post by Galliano »

Xanatos wrote:
Galliano wrote:I stumbled into Emi's route, then went for Rin next as I'd already seen some of her in Emi's route. One thing I have noticed; is a lot of people seem to end up on Emi's route if they're not purposefully trying to aim for a certain girl.
Even aiming for one, many end up with Emi. xD
Haha! yeah I had a couple times when I had to double check the route in act 1 or I would have ended up with Emi again.
Kyvos

Post by Kyvos »

metalangel wrote:
Kyvos wrote:
That's why Emi's so high.
The 'training flag' as the flowchart calls it makes it hard to avoid Emi.

I *went for* Shizune who I found most physically attractive (before I actually met her up close and personal) and found her also the most desirable match for my personality wise. Then I got the training flag and ended up with Emi.
Actually, Shizune is the only one you can still get if you "Go for it!" If you were already on track to Shizune's route when you do so, the path you end up on depends on who you decide to have lunch with.
Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Rin
100% get!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Galliano wrote:Haha! yeah I had a couple times when I had to double check the route in act 1 or I would have ended up with Emi again.
Really, it's easy enough to avoid her. I had a harder time avoiding the manly picnic. XD

Actually, I was originally reminded to check on KS (back when I first read of it, not even a demo was out) by someone on my Twitter timeline complaining that they accidentally got Emi. xD
nemz

Post by nemz »

Went Shizune first, intentionally saved Rin for last. I regret nothing.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
gorgo

Post by gorgo »

Emi was my first girl, and i remember that while play the last chapter i was sure that i've done the wrong choice in the dinner at Ibarzaki' house. I wait the bad end coming in briefly moment. Instead i've done the right choice and with the beautiful emi's good ending i had the confirmation that i playing a great game!
Emi=Hanako=Lilly=Rin=Shizune
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

I stumbled into Emi's path thinking how am I going to get all the crippled honeys if I have another heart attack