9%
Manly Picnic
2%

Total votes: 447

Potato

Re: POLL: First girl you went for

Post by Potato »

Grimnir wrote:
Oddball wrote:.. stupid Misha. I was just trying to be nice, dammit!
Who would've thunk that "comforting" nowadays leads to this? At least in this context.
Everybody, considering the context included her literally throwing herself at Hisao.. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Grimnir

Post by Grimnir »

Potato wrote:
Grimnir wrote:
Oddball wrote:.. stupid Misha. I was just trying to be nice, dammit!
Who would've thunk that "comforting" nowadays leads to this? At least in this context.
Everybody, considering the context included her literally throwing herself at Hisao.. :lol:
Well excuse me for being a gentleman and not fuck every girl that comes to my room.

But seriously, didnt she threw herself at Hisao AFTER the comforting decision?
Misha: "Oh, Hi, I'm Misha and this is my hetero-life-mate, Silent Shicchan."
Potato

Post by Potato »

Grimnir wrote:Well excuse me for being a gentleman and not fuck every girl that comes to my room.

But seriously, didnt she throw herself at Hisao AFTER the comforting decision?
Well, that too...:lol: But she's pretty clearly after his D even before it.

And if Emi's shed adventure taught me anything, it's that being a gentleman is overrated. 8)
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
Grimnir wrote:Well excuse me for being a gentleman and not fuck every girl that comes to my room.

And if Emi's shed adventure taught me anything, it's that being a gentleman is overrated. 8)
Hisao was a gentleman though. He masturbated her woo-woo for her while he bopped her buggaboom, didn't he?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:

Hisao was a gentleman though. He masturbated her woo-woo for her while he bopped her buggaboom, didn't he?
I found that more arousing than it should have been.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Grimnir wrote:
Potato wrote:
Grimnir wrote:Who would've thunk that "comforting" nowadays leads to this? At least in this context.
Well excuse me for being a gentleman and not fuck every girl that comes to my room.

No. She throws herself and KISSES Hisao before the decision.
It's kind of obvious that's she's not looking for the "some kind words and a hug" comforting....
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
AussieInquisitor

Post by AussieInquisitor »

Well, in response to the OP's question:

The first route I got onto was Emi's, as my initial plan was to, at the very least, unlock every potential route in Act One (this was before I discovered the 'bad end' on the roof), then start on each girl's individual route from there.

Unfortunately, when I got onto Lilly's route, I got kind of side-tracked and, before I knew it, I was charging through Act 2 with nary a care.

So, long story short - first route gotten onto = Emi, first route fully completed = Lilly.
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015
Potato

Post by Potato »

AussieInquisitor wrote:unlock every potential route in Act One...then start on each girl's individual route from there.
Why...
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Steinherz wrote:
Grimnir wrote:

It's kind of obvious that's she's not looking for the "some kind words and a hug" comforting....
Exactly. You have to be really-really-really dull not to catch that...

...or you picked it because you know you canbang misha. It is a real dick-move not from Misha, but from Hisao (or you) for thinking more with little johny.

real dick-move. :lol:
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Megumeru wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Grimnir wrote:

Or naive.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
AussieInquisitor

Post by AussieInquisitor »

Potato wrote:
AussieInquisitor wrote:unlock every potential route in Act One...then start on each girl's individual route from there.
Why...
KS was my first VN (Ever. Of all time.) and, thus, I wasn't sure as to who I'd have the main character pursue, so I settled on the above as a compromise (provided I made a save just before the end of Act 1 each time)

Thankfully, since KS, I've given up on that 'mechanical' approach and just went with the flow. As I mentioned before, you can kinda thank Lilly for that change of outlook. :D
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015
Grimnir

Post by Grimnir »

Megumeru wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Grimnir wrote:

...or you picked it because you know you canbang misha. It is a real dick-move not from Misha, but from Hisao (or you) for thinking more with little johny.

I don't know anymore what the case was, or why.
Strange really, because Shizune's route was the last I played recently.
But I remember almost everything from Emi's route and I've gone through that a year ago.
Misha: "Oh, Hi, I'm Misha and this is my hetero-life-mate, Silent Shicchan."
Potato

Post by Potato »

Megumeru wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Grimnir wrote:

:lol: Well, the game does at least punish that move by making the scene awkward and unpleasant.
Bruxae

Post by Bruxae »

Hanako, she is just my type. And she is also the one that reminded me the most about myself.
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

I personally didn't "go for" a girl, but I wound up with Hanako. Loved (or cried) through every minute of it. Even related to her a little bit.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.