Total votes: 447

Comrade

Re: POLL: First girl you went for

Post by Comrade »

Jobriq wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Avensovt wrote:but the story made me end up in Emi's route
Pfft. Your choices did it, not the story. :P
Choices are an illusion. All happens according to the will of the great silentcook.
And his secret clone spies
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Avensovt wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Avensovt wrote:but the story made me end up in Emi's route
Pfft. Your choices did it, not the story. :P
That's a way of seeing it :lol:

But well, even if I was aiming for Rin, why should I avoid running, since it should do Hisao well? That didn't mean in any way that Hisao was hitting on Emi
...Because racing a track star while having a bad heart would TOTALLY do Hisao well...Oh wait, it does the exact opposite. He has a heart attack. Did you even Katawa Shoujo? :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
HotBorscht

Post by HotBorscht »

Lilly. The fact that she was blind, yet so elegant and stuff drove me to her.
Semater

Post by Semater »

I always play VMs a few times blindly (no pun intended) before looking for walkthroughs in order to get the other endings. My first time through, I gravitated to Lilly, and I got her good ending. Her serene nature and pleasantness hooked me at the beginning. Even now after replaying the game numerous times, I always do at least one run without a guide and do Lilly's route.
philosophish

Post by philosophish »

Lilly! I want to pull her out of the game and make her real!
Mute

Post by Mute »

Answering as I would in real life, I ended up with Emi. I ended up getting back onto the good route with Misha, and that was simply because I didn't stay and talk with Mutou. If I did have that choice at the house, who would go after someone who seemed very confused/irritated and sacrifice talking to that hot MILF?

Hisao was really being insane when he decided to race Emi, though. I told you to "Go for it," not "Overexert yourself," dood!
You just lost the game.
AledanTheGreat

Post by AledanTheGreat »

I derped my way through and got Rin somehow, no idea why. But after her route, she will always be my waifu. Hanako was second, then Lilly, Shizune and Emi, then manlypicnic.

But the reason for Emi's popularity is: THAT ONE CHOICE. It's easier to exercise in a virtual world rather than in real life, so they go for it to get the satisfaction of beating Emi. You end up with her. Personally, from what I've heard, she is one of the most unpopular (my least favourite) but I could be proved wrong. True, you can get into Shizune's in THAT ONE CHOICE, but that takes dedication to Shizune, which barely anyone has because, well, Shizune is a real bitch in act one (so is Misha).
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

AledanTheGreat wrote:But the reason for Emi's popularity is...
Emi has popularity?

And where exactly is Shizune a bitch in act one? "Join the council so we can get work done!" "OMFG YOU BITCH GAAAAH"...Yeah, no.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Fate

Post by Fate »

I did Rin's first because I connected with her. Mainly, my younger 14 year old self. Very, very similar in terms of how we acted and thought about things. Almost scary.

Granted, I have arms/hands and can't art worth crap, but I digress... after Rin I did Emi, and decided that Rin's story was better. The only one I haven't done is Shizune, and I plan on doing that either tonight or tomorrow afternoon when I'm not busy.
A young teenager interested in psychology. Feel free to chat with me, if you'd like. I love a good conversation.

I also enjoy playing Fighting Games (King of Fighters, Street Fighter, etc.) and strategic environments.
philosophish

Post by philosophish »

AledanTheGreat wrote: [...] But after her route, she will always be my waifu. [...]
As for Waifu's, I just bumped into this gem and think I have found the most ironic part of the internet: http://bit.ly/18rhjuL

You're welcome.
Xillandon

Post by Xillandon »

Yeah I get the feeling that a lot of people ended up with Emi because it's the most logical social path for most people up until the point where you decide to race her. Trying to just ride out the waves and being relatively neutral ends up in you getting the opportunity to race Emi, and since nobody wants to be a pushover and back down it results Emi's route. At least that's what I seemed to surmise just based on the choices that you're given. Emi's my favorite anyways so I didn't really mind though.
Xillandon

Post by Xillandon »

AledanTheGreat wrote:I derped my way through and got Rin somehow, no idea why. But after her route, she will always be my waifu. Hanako was second, then Lilly, Shizune and Emi, then manlypicnic.

But the reason for Emi's popularity is: THAT ONE CHOICE. It's easier to exercise in a virtual world rather than in real life, so they go for it to get the satisfaction of beating Emi. You end up with her. Personally, from what I've heard, she is one of the most unpopular (my least favourite) but I could be proved wrong. True, you can get into Shizune's in THAT ONE CHOICE, but that takes dedication to Shizune, which barely anyone has because, well, Shizune is a real bitch in act one (so is Misha).
Yeah but at the same time I feel like it would take a special kind of lazy to back down from a race with a girl with no legs, even if in the back of your mind you knew she was a good runner.
AMerePerson

Post by AMerePerson »

Xillandon wrote:
AledanTheGreat wrote:I derped my way through and got Rin somehow, no idea why. But after her route, she will always be my waifu. Hanako was second, then Lilly, Shizune and Emi, then manlypicnic.

Yeah but at the same time I feel like it would take a special kind of lazy to back down from a race with a girl with no legs, even if in the back of your mind you knew she was a good runner.
Some people just don't like running. There was a route that had swimming as a sport focus instead of running for people like that.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
AledanTheGreat wrote:But the reason for Emi's popularity is...
Emi has popularity?

Yep. Shes right behind Hanako/Lilly as my favorite girl.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
kataWAT

Post by kataWAT »

Lilly. Couldn't see myself going any other way.