9%
Manly Picnic
2%

Total votes: 447

FoxtrotZero

Re: POLL: First girl you went for

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Lilly.

I planned on playing the game as honestly as possible, but after I first met Lilly I was absolutely taken (Hanako was the second choice, and on later introspection, Rin was the third).

The problem is, I made a decision against my better judgement and ended up with Emi for Act 2, so I had to go back and try to pursue Lilly, which worked. She took me on an emotional rollercoaster, too. Right after she left for Scotland I saved and wasn't able to play until the next weekend. Pretty convenient, sorta, but my feels mixed with my depression and I had a pretty crap week.

Anyway, as much as I'd like to go for Hanako the next time around, she's too close to Lilly for me to do that without problems, so Rin is probably next. I suddenly have a strange interest in her.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:Lilly.

I planned on playing the game as honestly as possible, but after I first met Lilly I was absolutely taken (Hanako was the second choice, and on later introspection, Rin was the third).

The problem is, I made a decision against my better judgement and ended up with Emi for Act 2, so I had to go back and try to pursue Lilly, which worked. She took me on an emotional rollercoaster, too. Right after she left for Scotland I saved and wasn't able to play until the next weekend. Pretty convenient, sorta, but my feels mixed with my depression and I had a pretty crap week.

Anyway, as much as I'd like to go for Hanako the next time around, she's too close to Lilly for me to do that without problems, so Rin is probably next. I suddenly have a strange interest in her.

Should've stuck with Emi. She enjoys lemons. :mrgreen:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Reksho

Post by Reksho »

Track girl is numbah one.
I'm pretty curious as to which girl people actually WANTED to go for first. Mine was Rin as I found her peculiar manner of speech and existential way of thinking fun.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Reksho wrote:Track girl is numbah one.
I'm pretty curious as to which girl people actually WANTED to go for first. Mine was Rin as I found her peculiar manner of speech and existential way of thinking fun.
Hanako because I'm a sucker for that moe shit. XD Also a sucker for Lilly's type.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Dream

Post by Dream »

No one. Decided Hanako when faced with the final (Library/outside) choice for the Lilly/Hanako Act 1.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
ZatchiOnii~san

Post by ZatchiOnii~san »

Hanako was the most adorable of all the choices in my book. For the fact of her timid nature. Then Emi, Shizune (Hate her father. -.-), And Rin and Lilly are. . . Somewhat on the same lvl. I say Rin might come before Lilly due to her "scandalous" thought of Hiso's problem.

P.S. I love the Irony of Lilly's and Shizune's tie in the poll. :lol:
Image <----Click please! :D
thatgermankid26

Post by thatgermankid26 »

I accidentally went to Emi's arc first, but then restarted the whole game and went through Shizune's route because she's my favorite girl. So far I've only played through Shizune and Hanako's routes (and am currently going through Emi's), but out of the two I liked Shizune's better. Hanako's route made me feel like a rapist...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

thatgermankid26 wrote:Hanako's route made me feel like a rapist...

...Why? No rape occurs in any of the routes at all.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Xanatos wrote:

He's probably confused. Hanako sees a therapist and he probably split the word.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

He's probably confused. Hanako sees a therapist and he probably split the word.

Hanako sees the rapist? Aw shit, I gotta learn to be more sneaky!
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Xanatos wrote:
Helbereth wrote: He's probably confused. Hanako sees a therapist and he probably split the word.

Hanako sees the rapist? Aw shit, I gotta learn to be more sneaky!
It's always the quiet or the timid ones ain't it...

Hanako: Rape me
Hisao: Later...
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

It ain't rape if she asks for it
Hisao is cleverer than you think
DrNonookee

Post by DrNonookee »

I'm pretty curious as to which girl people actually WANTED to go for first.
In my case, Shizune and Emi. Both of them are attractive by my personal preferences, and both of them have playful personalities (albeit in different ways) that appeal to me. :)
Somehow that led me down the path toward a day spent lounging against a mural with an auburn-haired, arm-less girl sleeping on my shoulder.
A day well spent. :mrgreen:
My point being, how could you understand something you don't like?
How could you *not* understand something you don't like? The way I see it, if you hate something, then you should learn as much as you can about it and fully understand everything about it. Then, and only then, are you allowed to genuinely hate it. ;) Otherwise, you're hating based on misinformation or willful ignorance, which isn't fair to the hatee.

On the other hand, once you *do* understand it fully, you still have every right to hate it anyway. :wink: Understanding is fine and all, but just because you know the 'why' of something doesn't make it any more valid.

Besides...some things *need* to be hated. Vile, evil things...things who, if you seek to understand them, will only give them power and make it harder to stamp them out.
Now playing: Final Fantasy 14
Charlotte Donnay - Hyperion server. Look me up sometime!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

DrNonookee wrote:In my case, Shizune and Emi. Both of them are attractive by my personal preferences, and both of them have playful personalities (albeit in different ways) that appeal to me. :)
I still can't figure out why they put in a scene that basically requires you to go for both of them...That's just unintuitive. :lol:
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
DrNonookee wrote:In my case, Shizune and Emi. Both of them are attractive by my personal preferences, and both of them have playful personalities (albeit in different ways) that appeal to me. :)
I still can't figure out why they put in a scene that basically requires you to go for both of them...That's just unintuitive. :lol:
What scene might you be talking about?
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)