Shizune
9%
Manly Picnic
2%

Total votes: 447

Dream

Re: POLL: First girl you went for

Post by Dream »

True, but i meant one route that let me live beyond Act 1 instead of falling to a rather stupid death.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
DH531

Post by DH531 »

I went for Hanako first, but ended up with Emi :)
Gilrond

Post by Gilrond »

Went for Shizune, ended up with Emi. They're still my two favorite girls :)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

I WENT for Hanako but got Emi. Before that, I went for a picnic. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Reksho

Post by Reksho »

I'm surprised so many have ended up with Hanako during their first playthrough. Sure, she's the most popular girl outside of the game. But I'd reckon that most people would wind up with Emi as she's the girl you're most likely to end up with if you answer the questions logically.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Reksho wrote:I'm surprised so many have ended up with Hanako during their first playthrough. Sure, she's the most popular girl outside of the game. But I'd reckon that most people would wind up with Emi as she's the girl you're most likely to end up with if you answer the questions logically.
I suppose that all depends on how you look at the questions. When Nurse asks about exercising, I didn't promise because I didn't want to feel forced into anything, and I thought at that point, even Hisao wasn't sure what he was going to do. I didn't now that choosing the option would mean that you would avoid regular exercise, but I felt choosing the other way would force you into a regular routine that as a player, I wasn't sure I wanted to play and as a character, I wasn't sure he was in the mindset to actually commit to anything like that.

As for"Going for it!" on the track, I felt that was a pretty stupid thing to do considering Hisao just got out of the hospital (and it turns out it was a bad decision, but a necessary one for Emi.)
Not Dead Yet
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

I didn't go for anyone specifically, though I did prefer Hanako, Lilly and Emi as characters at first glance.
Ended up with Emi and loved every minute of it.
Reksho

Post by Reksho »

Oddball wrote:
Reksho wrote:I'm surprised so many have ended up with Hanako during their first playthrough. Sure, she's the most popular girl outside of the game. But I'd reckon that most people would wind up with Emi as she's the girl you're most likely to end up with if you answer the questions logically.
I suppose that all depends on how you look at the questions. When Nurse asks about exercising, I didn't promise because I didn't want to feel forced into anything, and I thought at that point, even Hisao wasn't sure what he was going to do. I didn't now that choosing the option would mean that you would avoid regular exercise, but I felt choosing the other way would force you into a regular routine that as a player, I wasn't sure I wanted to play and as a character, I wasn't sure he was in the mindset to actually commit to anything like that.

As for"Going for it!" on the track, I felt that was a pretty stupid thing to do considering Hisao just got out of the hospital (and it turns out it was a bad decision, but a necessary one for Emi.)
True, it's a matter of perspective. I answered all the questions you mentioned with the other alternative because Hisao was told he needed the exercise for his heart condition. But I suppose you could disregard that advice as streneous activity could be bad for his heart.
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

Poor Rin, she feels unloved
It's not really her fault though; I mean for me it took three little tumbles off the school roof before I finally managed to join the art class
$50 says I live more South than all of you
DrNonookee

Post by DrNonookee »

You can't turn down a request from two cute girls for help now, can you?
Indeed. Granted, they *do* have ulterior motives and are obviously being at least somewhat manipulative, but still...cute, friendly girls. ;) Besides, is it really manipulation if you *know* that they're trying to manipulate you and you go along with it for your own reasons?

But, yeah. I went with Shizune first, because A> both Shizune and Misha are super-cute, and B> when you're a shy fellow like me who's starved for company, and a pair of girls start practically *demanding* that you spend time with them (even platonically), it's too good of an opportunity to pass up. :P
Now playing: Final Fantasy 14
Charlotte Donnay - Hyperion server. Look me up sometime!
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

I ended up with Emi first, due to pursuing the "Go for it" gambit, but I wasn't aiming for anyone in particular. The second time through I paid more attention to the choices to pursue (and got) Hanako. I got lucky and never got Kenji's route until I finished all of the other routes and decided to try for 100%.
Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ravenlord wrote:I ended up with Emi first, due to pursuing the "Go for it" gambit, but I wasn't aiming for anyone in particular. The second time through I paid more attention to the choices to pursue (and got) Hanako. I got lucky and never got Kenji's route until I finished all of the other routes and decided to try for 100%.
In every VN ever, I always get the "you didn't pick anyone, stupid" ending first by not paying attention. :lol: KS was the first to kill me for it... :cry:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
BlackWaltzTheThird

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

I didn't really "go for" anyone until my third playthrough. My first one I just rolled with whatever seemed appropriate and ended up with Emi. Then I did the opposite and ended up with Rin. It was after then that I actuively started trying for particular routes, the first of which was Hanako.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
Quantum Toast

Post by Quantum Toast »

I just tried to pick the closest options to what I'd actually do, and got Rin.

After checking a flowchart, it looks like I just missed getting the Hanako/Lilly branch... by being too introverted and deciding to read a book.
bulmasman

Post by bulmasman »

I was initially set on going for Hanako, but without realising what was happening I ended up stumbling down Emi's path, so I suppose Emi was the first I went for.