KS hits the blog of the Polish edition of Newsweek

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

mnbvcxz11

Re: KS hits the blog of the Polish edition of Newsweek

Post by mnbvcxz11 »

Polish politics today. THIS IS REAL TERROR, MAN. :D

Anyway, it's good to see that Katawa gets more recognition in our little country :D
Hanako>Lilly>Rin=Emi=Shizune
i can't really write in english, i am not native english speaker, sorry :c
NoOne3

Post by NoOne3 »

Pyramid Head wrote:I'm sorry but as nice as it is to see Katawa Shoujo getting more recognition, i have no faith in the taste or mental health of someone who refers to Kenji as the funniest person in the game.
Well, there are puns-and-games-humor people, the problem-in-pants-humor people, the lemon-lube-humor people, and then there are Kenji people. KS teach us not to judge them.
Last edited by NoOne3 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Nicendeth wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:I'm sorry but as nice as it is to see Katawa Shoujo getting more recognition, i have no faith in the taste or mental health of someone who refers to Kenji as the funniest person in the game.

Of course then again, Poland. I don't know much about Polish politics but i doubt they have the same problem America has with deranged idiotic radio hosts, so maybe he just doesn't have the same negative reference point there as he does for me. They don't know just how realistic Kenji was because they never heard of Michael Savage or Glen Beck.
...mind you if memory serves me correctly old Mittens has visited the country so i'm sure they're not totally alien to the perverse terror that is American politics.
Well, if we're gonna go off topic and talk about crazy conspiracy theorists like Kenji in the United States... Alex Jones anyone? :P
Though I won't rag on Polish humor; it's all gotta be seen in context.

Ugghhh, I've got a friend who actually swallows that guy's bullshit. Looks like all the flouride the government puts in the water is getting to his brain.

Any distaste this thread is created is easily mitigated by this, however:
ravenlord wrote:
Katawa Occult Detective.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"