Here are some tips for dealing with Katawa Soujo depression.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

yassodude

Re: Here are some tips for dealing with Katawa Soujo depress

Post by yassodude »

I don't know if it's shochu but after downloading it from the official website it said shoujo , perhaps shochu is just another way to spell the phonetic translation :)
Anf Snow_Storm , I actually got the feels out by watching ALL the American Pie movies 1-8 in one day , my feels were buried in an avalanche of Booobies!! . But being a huge FF fan I might try out Awful Fantasy 3 ... I tried playing Fate/Stay night but the character's look so bad it's silly , it'd be better if they weren't there :S seriously I don't know how old this VN is but It's not free and the drawings look worse than the original Yu-Gi-Oh! or Hunter X Hunter.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

yassodude wrote:I don't know if it's shochu but after downloading it from the official website it said shoujo , perhaps shochu is just another way to spell the phonetic translation :)
Anf Snow_Storm , I actually got the feels out by watching ALL the American Pie movies 1-8 in one day , my feels were buried in an avalanche of Booobies!! . But being a huge FF fan I might try out Awful Fantasy 3 ... I tried playing Fate/Stay night but the character's look so bad it's silly , it'd be better if they weren't there :S seriously I don't know how old this VN is but It's not free and the drawings look worse than the original Yu-Gi-Oh! or Hunter X Hunter.
...now i know why some users on The Escapist has begun using pink text to tag their sarcasm. I need a drink. Maybe this would hit the spot.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Potato

Re: Tips on dealing with Katawa Soujo depression .

Post by Potato »

yassodude wrote: I don't want your opinion
Then get off the internet? Otherwise, suck it up and deal. You'll be getting opinions as long as you're online.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
yassodude

Post by yassodude »

Pyramid Head , you really expected me to know that :S That's a one sided joke :) I do feel ignorant however thanks for that .

And Potato ,
what's wrong man , I can't believe you carried a grudge over the internet , I had to read my previous thread to even remember who you were ... Anyway that wasn't for you that was for Zezin and he misunderstood the thread which is why in this case his opinion was invalid ... It has nothing to do with you. And if that wasn't the case you could always state your opinion in a friendly matter , which is something he didn't do. But it's all good , forgive and forget and all that :)
Romaz

Post by Romaz »

maybe the best thing is to find another vice.
in some way is a good thing feeling empty after complete KS. it means that was worth playing.
I'm not a native english speaker so keep your spellchecker-instinct low for me :/