Is there any KS merchandise ?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hanako Scars

Is there any KS merchandise ?

Post by Hanako Scars »

I'd quite like to buy a T-Shirt with the girls on it or something. Is there anywhere I can get this, unofficial or official ?
Misha Fanfic hunter. If you know of a good completed one, please PM me :)
Xanatos

Re: Is there any KS merchandise ?

Post by Xanatos »

Unofficial would be technically illegal according to the license, I believe. Not likely pursued but still. :P

Official, I don't believe there is any beyond the artbooks.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hanako Scars

Post by Hanako Scars »

Xanatos wrote:Unofficial would be technically illegal according to the license, I believe. Not likely pursued but still. :P

Is there anywhere I could buy the artbooks online? I'm from the UK.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hanako Scars wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Unofficial would be technically illegal according to the license, I believe. Not likely pursued but still. :P

I'm not sure exactly. The latest one I know of was sold at AX or some other con (guess who didn't get to go!) but a digital version is planned last I heard. You could pop into the Ask thread to get an answer from the powers-that-be (I.E. the people who spent five years sacrificing virgins to Ren'py to create this game), just to be sure.

Also, welcome to the forum! :mrgreen:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hanako Scars

Post by Hanako Scars »

Xanatos wrote:
Hanako Scars wrote:

I'm not sure exactly. The latest one I know of was sold at AX or some other con (guess who didn't get to go!) but a digital version is planned last I heard. You could pop into the Ask thread to get an answer from the powers-that-be (I.E. the people who spent five years sacrificing virgins to Ren'py to create this game), just to be sure.

Also, welcome to the forum! :mrgreen:
Ok thanks a lot for the help :) And thanks, I've been lurking the forums a lot looking for Misha fanfics haha ^^
misterprinny

Post by misterprinny »

Xanatos wrote:Also, welcome to the forum! :mrgreen:
Seconded. Nice to have you on board.

And if I understand the license correctly, you can create your own Tshirt as long as it isn't for commercial purposes (e.g. selling it to people).
Head Editor at Stewart-Class 7 Studios, an OELVN studio similar to 4LS. Please check out our blog and website and our forums.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

misterprinny wrote:And if I understand the license correctly, you can create your own Tshirt as long as it isn't for commercial purposes (e.g. selling it to people).
This. I know a friend making a KS jacket for himself, so long as you only make it for yourself your all good.
Magnenntae

Post by Magnenntae »

misterprinny wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Also, welcome to the forum! :mrgreen:
Seconded. Nice to have you on board.

And if I understand the license correctly, you can create your own Tshirt as long as it isn't for commercial purposes (e.g. selling it to people).
Oh, that's right!
In which case, as long as you have the aptitude for t-shirt design, and so long as you check the art's license, you could upload some art from pixiv or the shimmie onto one of the many "create your own t-shirt" websites and have at it.

Also, welcome to the forums, it's always nice to have a new member.
Axelownz

Post by Axelownz »

I saw some KS shirts for sale on redbubble, wouldn't that technically break the copyright or whatever?
misterprinny

Post by misterprinny »

Axelownz wrote:I saw some KS shirts for sale on redbubble, wouldn't that technically break the copyright or whatever?
Yeah, pretty much.
Head Editor at Stewart-Class 7 Studios, an OELVN studio similar to 4LS. Please check out our blog and website and our forums.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Man, these so many niggas making money off of rip-off and stolen ideas from Red Bubble it ain't even funny.
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

If you need bootleg Shizune/Rin body pillows with wonky faces, they're readily available on Amazon.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Smitten-Tastic

Post by Smitten-Tastic »

Im making myself a bright, faded yellow sweatshirt with the bandaged heart on the left side of the chest!
Zezin

Post by Zezin »

4LS could make a lot off of it if they tried.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

If 4LS didn't have the thing where you couldn't sell merchandise (and if I had art and graphic design skills), I would so make a parody t-shirt of Hanako and make like a "Hanako's Japanese BBQ and Grill" t-shirt and put it on Teefury or Red Bubble. The design would be something like this: