what do you think life for Hanako is like in

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Guest Poster

Re: what do you think life for Hanako is like in

Post by Guest Poster »

Helbereth wrote:
Oddball wrote:Shizune is far too confrontational and lacks empathy. Shizune would have utterly broke her.
I don't agree there. If anything, Shizune could have been an extremely positive influence on Hanako because of her automatically assuming the other person is similarly intelligent, capable and valuable. In their chess game(s), Shizune didn't pull any punches (except in the first game when she was testing her ability), and Hanako responded quite well to the competition. Shizune may be hard-edged, but she's not that obtuse, nor does she lack empathy. Recall the panic attack in science class: Shizune snapped into a motherly mode as soon as the situation was realized.

Hanako, I think, would benefit greatly to have both Lilly and Shizune as friends since they would function as the yin and yang of support systems; Lilly being the accepting, diplomatic, quiet friend, while Shizune assumes the role of the determined, questioning, loud(heh, yeah... the mute girl is loud) friend. It's really too bad Lilly and Shizune don't get along.
What Shizune assumes doesn't really matter as much as what Hanako believes Shizune assumes. Shizune does have empathy problems...her conflict with Misha comes about because Shizune couldn't grasp that Misha was still smarting over that rejection. Shizune has the tendency to think in compartments which is the opposite of Misha and Hanako who are still wrestling with something that happened in the past, they can't just neatly tie it up the day afterwards. If Shizune couldn't deal properly with Misha over this, I doubt she'd have more success with Hanako.

Also, Shizune likes to toy with people...all in good fun and she doesn't mean anything by it, but detrimental to someone like Hanako who was betrayed by her friends in the past and has SEVERE trouble trusting people as a result. Before her good end, she didn't even trust Lilly and Hisao completely. I doubt Shizune would be even get to that point.

Shizune COULD have been a valuable person to inspire Hanako if she could tone down her more extreme traits, but since Shizune is Shizune, I don't see that happening.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Nyzer

Post by Nyzer »

Shizune COULD have been a valuable person to inspire Hanako if she could tone down her more extreme traits, but since Shizune is Shizune, I don't see that happening.
Or if Hanako was further along in her recovery. But, yes, that's summarized pretty well.

Shizune starts to realize that her personality doesn't always come across as friendly pressure as the game goes on (even in other routes), but certainly not early enough to give her time to get close to Hanako.
All you really need to know is that there's a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning. I wish I could make something like that up; it shoots shurikens and lightning.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Hanako would choke Shizune nearly to death if Shizune did want Hisao did to Hanako in her bad end.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Snow_Storm wrote:Hanako would choke Shizune nearly to death if Shizune did want Hisao did to Hanako in her bad end.
...I pictured [NSFW] a futanari Hanako choking Shizune...Not with her hands.

I apologize for nothing.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Xanatos wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote:Hanako would choke Shizune nearly to death if Shizune did want Hisao did to Hanako in her bad end.

I apologize for nothing.
I swear you have a futa fetish...
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Hanako would choke Shizune nearly to death if Shizune did want Hisao did to Hanako in her bad end.
And frankly, out of all the characters, Shizune would be the most likely to just waltz into Hanako's dorm room and drag her out on her birthday, because she's been kinda using that approach on Hisao all the time if he picks her route. Giving someone space isn't a concept she gets very well, or Misha might have gotten over her rejection issues already.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Snow_Storm wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

I apologize for nothing.
I swear you have a futa fetish...
Well, I'm generally prone to picture the worst possible thing I can, but I can't deny that either. :P

I'd like to think that Hanako eventually runs off into the wilderness and ends up becoming the single greatest incarnation of Tarzan ever...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
yummines

Post by yummines »

Xanatos wrote:Well, I'm generally prone to picture the worst possible thing I can, but I can't deny that either. :P

I'd like to think that Hanako eventually runs off into the wilderness and ends up becoming the single greatest incarnation of Tarzan ever...
Futa is far from the worst that can be made.

i'm like Kenji. i have shaman's eyes. what has been seen... :shock:

also a shirtless Hanako swinging on vines? awesome is the only word to describe it.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

yummines wrote:also a shirtless Hanako swinging on vines? awesome is the only word to describe it.
Shirtless...?

Not that I'd be against the idea of a well-figured girl swinging around half-naked, but I'm pretty sure common decency would at least wrap her top with leaves or grass or some kind of hides.
yummines

Post by yummines »

Helbereth wrote:
yummines wrote:also a shirtless Hanako swinging on vines? awesome is the only word to describe it.
Shirtless...?

Not that I'd be against the idea of a well-figured girl swinging around half-naked, but I'm pretty sure common decency would at least wrap her top with leaves or grass or some kind of hides.
well, if you ever watch those National Geographic specials, in some undeveloped countries women dont even bother covering that up. possibly cause its really really hot (the weather i mean).

also if she really was Tarzan then she would have been raised by gorillas so it wouldnt make much difference to her.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

yummines wrote:
Helbereth wrote:
Shirtless...?

well, if you ever watch those National Geographic specials, in some undeveloped countries women dont even bother covering that up. possibly cause its really really hot (the weather i mean).

also if she really was Tarzan then she would have been raised by gorillas so it wouldnt make much difference to her.
Sure, but, if she went from civilized society to swinging in the jungle, she'd probably retain the sense of decency. The image of topless Hanako swinging through the jungle is rather breathtaking, though.
yummines

Post by yummines »

Helbereth wrote: Sure, but, if she went from civilized society to swinging in the jungle, she'd probably retain the sense of decency. The image of topless Hanako swinging through the jungle is rather breathtaking, though.
sounds like the start of some really bad fanfic

anyways. point taken.

still.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Oh, what have I started...
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

A better question would be: "What have I ended". The answer to that would probably be something like "the original discussion". :)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Guest Poster wrote:A better question would be: "What have I ended". The answer to that would probably be something like "the original discussion". :)
Nah, the discussion is what Hanako's life is like. I believe she would become Tarzan. :P