what do you think life for Hanako is like in

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Beoran

Re: what do you think life for Hanako is like in

Post by Beoran »

Bak on topic: I think without Hisao, Hanako does get to the level where she is at the end of her own thread, but it takes longer. She's very intelligent, and probably she has some money from the insurance, so it's not unlikely that she'll go study in university, also because this will allow her to "hide" a bit longer from Japanese society, and in university she won' t have to take a job, and get better chances to get a quiet office job. And of course, because her other side is still very attractive, there will be other "Hisao's" to help her when she needs it.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

I think it would take her a little while to get settled at another school. Or rather, quite some time. Yamaku was, for all intents and purposes, a very safe environment where everyone had their "defects" and thus, despite feeling otherwise herself part of the time, Hanako was one of many. At college/university, she'd quickly feel like the odd one out again, so the culture shock would be more profound for her than for any of the others. This would be true, regardless of whether Hisao was in Hanako's life or not.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

And of course, because her other side is still very attractive, there will be other "Hisao's" to help her when she needs it.
But would she be able to get close to them? She's not exactly a very sociable person at the best o times. The only reason she first started hanging out with Hisao was because of Lilly.
Not Dead Yet
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Oddball, who knows? Perhaps there will be other "Lilly's" too, perhaps she'll have advanced enough to be willing to at least not "go do something" when approached.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Karl_Ravech

Post by Karl_Ravech »

unfortunately, she'll most likely run into many bad end white knight hisaos