YAMAKU FIGHT CLUB

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ByFutureShaun

YAMAKU FIGHT CLUB

Post by ByFutureShaun »

To preface this Fanfic concept (although it makes for a better joke), it originated from a post by Helbereth in the thread here: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... ub#p114055
THIS IS NOT FANFIC, IT IS ONLY A CONCEPT BASIS.

Basically, he joked about a Yamaku fight club, so I thought about the possibility of a fight night between the heroines, set in Yamaku’s basement.

Let’s jump right in:

Fighting Styles

Shizune: Of all the heroines, Shizune could be described as the most capable. Even though she is deaf, this hardly inhibits her ability to fight. In some cases, the silence provides clarity of thought and the additional advantage of the ability to better read her opponents. In areas such as power and accuracy, Ninjitsu heavily influences Shizune’s fighting style. Due to the almost constant use of her arms, Shizune can hit hard. This isn’t what makes her dangerous though. She has an extensive knowledge of pressure points, and her constant signing makes her fingers dexterous and accurate, making Shizune an opponent to be feared.

Misha: While somewhat similar in personality to Shizune, Misha is not nearly as subtle as her counterpart. She is always active, keeping her agile and fit, while her constant signing has given her some punching power. Misha has an incredible focus, more than likely developed from the constant signing translation, and thus makes her quite intimidating. Misha is the almost total opposite to Shizune in a fight; she is upfront and straight to the point. Like a heavyweight boxer, Misha can throw a good hit, and can take one as well. Punching Misha is like punching a brick wall.

Hanako: A very interesting fighter, Hanako is surprisingly adept. She is incredibly light on her feet, and hard to hit, but also knows her to throw in a few good hits. Hanako has a very peculiar fighting style. She is like a lightweight boxer, always on her toes. However, due to the fire damaging 90% of the nerves on the right side of her body, Hanako always keeps this side pointed at her opponent, so when she takes a hit, she hardly feels it. This gives Hanako the endurance to prolong a fight enough for her to score a winning blow.

Lilly: Lilly is, unfortunately, the most impeded by her disability. Due to her lack of sight, it is quite difficult for her to follow an opponent in a fight. Therefore, she fights defensively, relying on her sense of hearing to place an opponent in the ring. Louder opponents, like Misha and Emi, are more suited towards fighting Lilly. Lilly’s fighting style can be compared to Judo. Being the largest of the heroines, she can use this to grapple and throw opponents adequately.

Rin: I’m sorry to all the Rin fans out there, but she’s sort of useless. She has no arms, for goodness sake. That said, she is quite light on her feet, and can get a good head-butt or roundhouse kick in when needed. She is flexible and quite dexterous, giving her the power for a few good shots. Don’t underestimate Rin, but don’t be too intimidated by her blank expression either.
Emi: Emi does not let her size stop her in a fight. While she is small, she is incredibly fit. However, she doesn’t use her incredible agility, it just doesn’t suit her personality. She, instead, dons a pair of special prosthetic legs, like her normal walking legs, but much heavier. This grounds Emi, and allows her to hold her own in a fight. While Emi does not imitate any particular fighting style, she is somewhat similar to Misha, using the power in her punches to throw an opponent. Emi should not be underestimated, she hit with the best of them.

ROUND 1 LINE UP

Shizune vs. Lilly (Let’s be honest, we knew this would happen)
Emi vs. Misha
Rin vs. Hanako

Fight 1 – Shizune vs. Lilly

While Lilly, in most cases, is good a placing an opponent in the ring, Shizune is aware of her sense of hearing as a directional tool, and uses her natural agility and light weight to make as little noise as possible. This makes the fight incredibly difficult for Lilly. However, when Shizune is close enough to hit a pressure point, Lilly is adept enough to counter most hits. Unfortunately, while she puts up a fight, Lilly is clearly outmatched. Shizune would toy with her by snapping her fingers in one direction, and quickly jumping to the opposite side to sneak in a quick jab. The fight ends when Lilly gets knocked out after being disabled by a particularly placed finger jab in the Jiache nerve.

Shizune is the winner.

Fight 2 – Emi vs. Misha

This match is slightly more even than the first fight. Both opponents waste no time before rushing the center of the ring to throw punches. Like the immovable object and the unstoppable force, they both stand in the center hurling and taking punches. However, Misha has a clear height and weight advantage, as well as being more built in the upper body than Emi. Eventually, Emi gives way to Misha’s constant pummeling, but not without effect of her own. Misha is covered in blood and bruises too. They are both too stubborn.

Misha is the winner.

Fight 3 – Rin vs. Hanako

This match is somewhat of a slaughter. Both Rin and Hanako are agile, but Rin’s lack of arms put her at a clear disability, pun not intended. They both dance around each other before Rin strikes first. Hanako wouldn’t be fit enough to dodge, so she takes it, but she would return it with a jab of her own. While Rin has more power, Hanako is quite capable of taking hits. Rin’s best chance in this fight is to head-butt Hanako into submission, but Hanako is just too tall to get a good shot. Hanako is also quite accurate in her punches, and with no way to defend, Rin would take a few decent headshots. For this reason, by the end, while Hanako has taken a few good hits, it’s nothing compared to Rin.

Hanako is the winner.

BONUS ROUND – MUTOU AND NOMIYA

In order to give the remaining fighters a chance to catch their breath, Mutou and Nomiya fight out their differences.

Fighting Styles

Mutou: Mutou has trained extensively in the art of Zui Quan, complimenting his laid back nature. He is quite fit which makes him very capable in a fight. He has explosive power generations, and can read a fight well enough to perform accurate feints. He is a skilled fighter.

Nomiya: Unlike Mutou, Nomiya relies more on brute force than timing for a fight. He is a trained wrestler, so he exhibits heavy use of grappling and pure force to achieve victory in a fight. Clearly he has a lot of weight behind him, but a large majority of it is core strength, and thus is a very proficient opponent.

Fight 4 – Mutou vs. Nomiya

The fight would begin with Nomiya chasing Mutou around the ring. Soon enough, however, they would both be laying into each other. Nomiya would do his best to grapple Mutou, but he isn’t quick enough. By the end, he settles for hard hits instead of a struggle. Mutou, on the other hand, would remain calm all throughout the fight. Feinting, dodging and weaving through the majority of Nomiya’s blows, he manages to stay mostly unharmed while tiring Nomiya out. By the end, Mutou throws in a few well-timed strikes, in combination of a throw to knock out Nomiya.

Mutou is the clear winner.

ROUND 2 LINE UP

Unfortunately for Hanako, she drew the short straw, and must compete in two back-to-back fights against Shizune and Misha in the round robin.

Fight 5 – Shizune vs. Hanako

This fight is clearly more even than Shizune’s last fight with Lilly. Now up against an opponent with sight, she no longer focuses on agility, and instead on hitting Hanako’s well defended pressure points. However, Hanako is very defensive, and manages to block, dodge or ignore a large majority of Shizune’s attacks, while sneaking in a few quick jabs of her own. Unfortunately, Shizune is too persistent, and manages to hit Hanako’s Tian Shu nerve, and disable her, before landing a final knock out punch.

Shizune is the winner.

Fight 6 – Misha vs. Hanako

After a few minutes, Hanako is back on her feet ready for another fight.

Again, Misha finds herself battling an evenly matched opponent. This time, however, it is not because her opponent uses the same techniques, it is because Hanako is the exact opposite. Misha keeps throwing punches that don’t land, and those that do, Hanako positions them onto the right side of her body and ignores them. Hanako just dances around Misha and throws in quick jabs when she can. This frustrates the shit out of Misha, and she becomes more and more reckless with her hits. Hanako finally gets an opening for her hit on Misha, but doesn’t take the risk. This was her downfall, as Misha counters the opening but forcing Hanako to the floor, and beats her until she is unconscious.

Misha is the winner.

ROUND 3 – FINAL ROUND

Fight 7 – Shizune vs. Misha

This is the showdown. Misha takes a few moments to catch her breath, but almost immediately steps into the ring with Shizune.

Misha has learnt her lesson from the last round; Shizune fights similarly to Hanako, so she is careful with her punches this time. Shizune, sensing Misha’s hesitance, takes a surprise approach by running straight into the fight. This catches Misha of guard, but it isn’t enough, and she just parries the majority of Shizune’s quick jabs, and connects with a follow up hit of her own. Considering the two are almost inseparable outside of the ring, they both are excellent at reading each other’s actions. Unfortunately for Shizune, this inhibits her surprise attacks, but Misha’s powerful strikes, while expected, can hardly be countered. In the end, Misha lands a final blow on Shizune, just enough to knock her out. This is an incredibly close match though, and Misha is visibly tired.

Misha is the winner.

BONUS ROUND – BOSS FIGHT

At this point, while celebrating Misha is celebrating her victory, Kenji steps down into the basement. Upon seeing all the wounded girls, he screams something about a feminist blood orgy ritual and tears off his shirt.

Fighting Style

Kenji: Kenji clearly hasn’t been wasting his time while hidden away in his room. He is incredibly fit and muscular, despite how thin he looks in his blazer. He has excelled in the art of Muay Thai, and is incredibly capable of dealing damage to an opponent. Although legally blind, Kenji does not require 20/20 vision to spot an opponent in the ring. A terrifying opponent, not someone you would like to live next to.

Fight 8 – Kenji vs. Misha

While all the girls nurse their wounds, they look up to Misha, the victor. It’s her responsibility to fight Kenji.

Kenji lets out a bloodcurdling scream and runs toward Misha, who is still standing in the ring. Misha prepares herself, but it’s not enough. Kenji is both powerful, unrelenting and accurate. This combination is what all the girls combined had lacked from the beginning. Misha stands her own, blocking and parrying as much as she can, but it’s virtually useless.

Then, at the top of the stairs to the basement, is Hisao. He yells something out to Misha and throws a bat into the ring.

A second wind grasps Misha as she clasps the bat. Kenji is no longer on the offensive, and as much as he tries to defend against Misha, she has the clear advantage with a weapon. It isn’t long before Kenji breaks his defence, and Misha beats him senseless.

Misha is the winner.

THE END

Personally, I’d love to see some fan art of the heroine’s in their fighting otufits.

Anyway, what does the forum think? Should this be written as a fanfic?
Pseudogenesis wrote:For starters, make sure that you never, ever get rid of that Gabe Newell Misha avatar.
My deviantART profile
My YouTube channel
Althamus

Re: YAMAKU FIGHT CLUB

Post by Althamus »

Someone evidently didn't abide by the first and second rules...

:P
Routes played: Emi (10/10), Shizune (6/10), Lilly (9/10), Hanako (9/10), Rin (7.5/10)
Emi > Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Shizune
"As long as you're still alive, you can keep going." ~ Emi

100 pushup challenge
MADE HER PROUD - Final exhaustion test: 101
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

I like the way you think. Your art style plus this concept can bring some awesome things!

But I think this might belong in the fan works section... but who cares! :P like the concept a lot
ByFutureShaun

Post by ByFutureShaun »

Camoufrage wrote: But I think this might belong in the fan works section... but who cares! :P like the concept a lot
I considered that, but it is intended to encourage discussion about the creation of the fan work :P

Also, I'm subscribed to your youtube and following your twitter now. Your KS video is hilarious.
Pseudogenesis wrote:For starters, make sure that you never, ever get rid of that Gabe Newell Misha avatar.
My deviantART profile
My YouTube channel
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

ByFutureShaun wrote:
Camoufrage wrote: But I think this might belong in the fan works section... but who cares! :P like the concept a lot
I considered that, but it is intended to encourage discussion about the creation of the fan work :P

Also, I'm subscribed to your youtube and following your twitter now. Your KS video is hilarious.
That's true, may want to turn this into more of an ad than a full on thread then. And move all he meaty stuff to the Fan Works. Unless you wanna stay here, whatever floats your boat.

Thank you very much Mrs. (?) Newell. I hate to promote myself but I'm also on a podcast tomorrow that will certainly be linked in my signature, and it was pretty good :lol:. And I'm afraid I have the most uneventful twitter.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

I approve. Though my concept cast them as various roles surrounding the fight club, I did figure they would each be trained in some kind of fighting style.

You might not be giving Rin enough credit considering how much power and dexterity likely resides in her legs, but I can understand her being a bit of a punching bag. Still, I think she'd be using deceptive tactics to avoid blows while keeping her distance so she can make use of those powerful legs.

Shizune would likely be deadly in the arts martial, as you said, but I think vibrations might play a larger role for a fighter than hearing - sensing an attack coming by a gust of wind parting the air doesn't require that you hear the air move. Picturing her in a plunge-necked Ninja garb made my day a little brighter.

Against Shizune, Lilly would probably be at a great disadvantage. However, blindness affords her other senses a heightened state of awareness and I think any of the other opponents would have some difficulty landing hits - she'd hear them coming, feel their footfalls, and smell their sweat, then taste victory.

Your description of Hanako is probably the most accurate. However, I do think she would have some explosive power when riled; if her reaction to Hisao's nigh-malicious prodding is any indicator. Deadened nerves may also serve as a disadvantage if her opponent is lithe enough to dodge around to her unmarred side - as I suspect Emi would.

Misha having brute force and tight focus makes sense. Though, I wonder if she may be vulnerable to taunting and other psychological tactics. Assuming she has the same deft hand with pressure points, I think a match between her and Shizune might drag on for quite some time.

Your description of giving Emi heavy legs is the one thing I didn't think made sense. Being so sprite-like and agile would be a great advantage over the majority of her opponents - much more than trying to overcompensate for her light footing. Imagining her with blade-augmented running spikes, Emi's prosthetic limbs could be extremely dangerous.
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

Hanako as a boxer fits surprisingly well.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Nice read, and surprisingly almost all fit too well. But I do have some points:

- Emi should be more agile, her tiny frame wouldn't be a good one for an endurance match like it happened.
- Lilly could be like Toph from Avatar, but her style seems good enough.
- Rin, while not able to defend properly, could be a bit agile and go on berserker-style (though that should be Enraged Hanako, but I think it's the only way to put her on par with the others). Or maybe some Taekwondo, which focuses more on kicks.
- Hisao could be like Shiryu from Saint Seiya, with that weak point being his heart and all. Or maybe he is the golden armor in the end (bitches love the swaggervest). :mrgreen:

Just a line I thought of:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:And, after all the bloody battle, on the ring where champions have risen and fallen, only one sound could be heard: "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!!!"
For the sequel, the girls join Akira to defeat the King of the Underground, Hakamichi Jigoro. :lol:
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:For the sequel, the girls join Akira to defeat the King of the Underground, Hakamichi Jigoro. :lol:
Rest In Peace, Ladies.
So...Revvy enjoys lemon lube then? -Xanatos
(Yes I Do.)
Currently Reading: Scissorlips' Suzu Route.
ByFutureShaun

Post by ByFutureShaun »

Helbereth wrote:I approve. Though my concept cast them as various roles surrounding the fight club, I did figure they would each be trained in some kind of fighting style.
I know, but I figured some fan work about the heroines beating each other senseless would be a bit more entertaining than Akira destroying some faceless first years :P
Helbereth wrote:Your description of giving Emi heavy legs is the one thing I didn't think made sense. Being so sprite-like and agile would be a great advantage over the majority of her opponents - much more than trying to overcompensate for her light footing. Imagining her with blade-augmented running spikes, Emi's prosthetic limbs could be extremely dangerous.
I had a lot of trouble with constructing Emi's fighting style, but hear me out. I tried my best to fit the characters fighting styles to their personality (despite the fact that most of the girls wouldn't hit a soul). This meant working in Emi's stubborn nature. Just as she runs because she has no legs, I could see her throwing hard punches just because it doesn't suit her. I also considered her using the running blades, but on consideration, while they are excellent for running in a straight line, it would be hell trying to side step in those things.
Helbereth wrote:You might not be giving Rin enough credit considering how much power and dexterity likely resides in her legs, but I can understand her being a bit of a punching bag. Still, I think she'd be using deceptive tactics to avoid blows while keeping her distance so she can make use of those powerful legs.
I understand that Rin could be quite capable in a fight, but after a little research I uncovered a correlation between fine motor control skills and power: more motor control, less power. For Rin had been using her feet and legs accurately for so many years, should would have lost much of the power in her legs. This, combined with the fact that kicks often leave the body open, Rin would have to be a very particular fighter. I could see her possibly winning against Shizune, though.
My deviantART profile
My YouTube channel
ProfAllister

Post by ProfAllister »

Seconded on Rin being under-credited. The Fight Club idea assumes that these versions of the girls are more violent than their canon selves. Besides, it is beyond in terrible taste to say "all of the others can manage their disability just fine, but this one is screwed."

Yes, I just criticised someone's taste in a discussion about cripples getting in catfights.

Since we're elaborating their abilities for fighting purposes, Rin would likely do some sort of breakdance-fighting, using her whole body, always being where you're not attacking, and powerful attacks swing in from unexpected directions. If we're going to turn them into skilled martial artists, let's at least be fair about it.

Similarly, Lilly gets a short shrift here. It's like you guys have never even heard of the Blind Weaponmaster WARNING: TV Tropes link). Sure, she doesn't have her cane, but it's already canon that she's very good at telling where people are. Now, we probably aren't going to giver her Toph levels of blind fighting ability, to say nothing of Daredevil, but she stands a fairly good chance of fighting without her eyesight, both defensively and offensively. She's likely to turn her blindness against others - she doesn't need to see, and knows that others rely on their sight, so she'd work to exploit the weakness in others - she'd strike at their blind spots.

Finally, your bracket's garbage. Three-way elimination for the finals simply doesn't work. We want to keep this a girls-only event, especially if Rule 6 is enforced, so we're presented with two pairs - Miki and Yuuko, who have canon appearances; or Rika and Saki, who are love interests for Hisao. I'm choosing Rika and Saki, because a battle royale among love interests is just more fun.

So, the revised lineup:

Shizune: I disagree with the common interpretation of Shizune around here. I do not believe she is a chessmaster. She does think a couple moves ahead, but this is more a matter of quick tactical thinking, not an overal strategic viewpoint. She lives in the moment. She also has trouble understanding people, and tends to assume people think like she does. She doesn't like physical contact, so she tries to end battles quickly, aiming for weak points and quick takedown moves. Constant work at sign language and student council duties has strengthened her limbs, and she moves with precision and dexterity. She has little patience, so she goes in fast and hard, but always with an escape plan.

Misha: The workhorse of the student council, she never stops, pushing long after she's tired. While she seems to be the more outspoken and forceful of the two, Misha has a subtle streak of the sort that Shizune can't even really comprehend. She plays the long game, willing to take a beating, but making points where it counts, even if it costs her in the short term. She isn't as fast as Shizune, but she's stronger due to her taking the lion's share of the Student Council's manual labor.

Hanako: Relatively unchanged from the OP, she's a technical fighter, ducking in and out, striking when she can. Though she appears shy, she has a strong competitive streak, and won't let herself lose easily.

Lilly: As above.

Rin: Also as above.

Emi: There was some controversy with Emi, as it was determined that her prostheses were technically weapons, and not allowed. She's pretty pissed off about this ruling, but she's not going to let it stop her. She may use her prostheses a lot, but she knows enough to not rely on them. Much of her morning routine is completed long before she puts on her legs. As such, she has developed significant upper body strength, as well as the solidly developed muscles in her hips and thighs from running. The lack of legs limits her maneuverability, but she's taken a few pointers from the wrestling club - if the other person can't move around either, it's in the bag for her.

Rika: Physically weak from her heart condition, and unsuited to heavy exertion, Rika has taken to studying Aikido for self defense, turning the attacker's energy against him. While she is proficient, even this exertion is too much for her to keep up for an extended period, and it depends on the attacker's aggression to be particularly effective.

Saki: In middle school, Saki was in the Kendo club, and worked at it to the fullest. Though the Figh Club is a no weapons affair, she applies the discipline and technique of Kendo in her unarmed combat. She may be clumsy, but the obvious weaknesses are the easiest to defend, and the least likely to betray you.

Round 1 Pairings:

Lilly v. Shizune
Hanako v. Saki
Rin v. Rika
Emi v. Misha

LvS
At the start of the round, Shizune goes for the throat, bot figuratively and literally. Shizune's prodigious speed actually betrays her, as her lightning strikes make a noticeable "whoosh." Lilly easily picks out the sound, and grabs Shizune's wrist with her right hand. Anticipating this, Shizune pulls her arm back, throwing Lilly off balance and jabbing at a pressure point near Lilly's shoulder with her offhand, immobilizing Lilly's left arm. Keeping her grip on Shizune's wrist firm, she pulls and twists her arm, hooking her leg under Shizune's own, taking her down. Throwing her full weight on top of Shizune, keeping a firm grip on Shizune's right hand, she holds down Shizune's left with her shoulder. There's a brief struggle, but Lilly's superior size and weight carry the day, and Shizune, thoroughly pinned, is forced to admit defeat. Winner: Lilly

HvS
Agile versus clumsy, the battle seems very one-sided, and it shows as the battle starts, with Hanako getting several clean hits on Saki while taking very little herself. After the first minute, however, it becomes clear that Saki has been studying Hanako's movements, and she takes advantage of the few openings Hanako leaves, though the strikes all fall on Hanako's burned side, so it does little to slow the assault. Saki puts up a noble fight, but Hanako eventually wins out, through overwhelming strength and dexterity. Winner: Hanako

RvR
Rin charges into Rika with her shoulder, which Rika sidesteps, but the lack of an arm leaves no clear opening for a counterattack, leading to an uneventful pass. Rin makes a controlled tumble to the floor and swings at Rika with her legs. Rika dodges the first kick and grabs the other foot by the ankle, jabbing at the inside of the knee. Rin yelps in pain, but throws her body into a powerful roll, pulling Rika off her feet and catching Rika in a pincer between her legs. Thoroughly trapped, Rika doesn't even put up a fight, resigning to her loss. Winner: Rin

EvM
Misha, seeing that the fight will end up a wrestling match anyway, throws herself into a full tackle towards Emi. The fight is long and brutal, as they each work for the upper hand, and Emi's strength and training put on a good show, but Misha's pretty strong herself, and the 16 Kg weight difference is a formidable advantage, so the fight only really has one conclusion. Winner: Misha

Round 2 Pairings:
Hanako v. Rin
Lilly v. Misha

HvR
Rin opens with a high kick, which Hanako easily dodges, and follows up by turning the raised foot into a roundhouse sweep, which catches Hanako off-guard, but, due to many years playing the tile game, Hanako manages to keep her balance. Rin rolls onto her back, then throws herself forward into a leaping kick, which Hanako barely manages to block. Going on the offensive, Hanako throws a few punches, some of which connect through Rin's drunken-style weaving. Following up with a few body blows, Hanako manages to seize the upper hand, allowing Rin a few hits while she presses her advantage. Without warning, however, Hanako's right leg gives, and she crumples to the ground like broken doll. Saki had focused her attacks all on one area, and Rin's steady counterattacks pushed the balance over. Unable to feel the blows, Hanako hadn't realized how much punishment she had taken, and her body simply decided to give out on her. Winner: Rin

LvM
Lilly steels herself to listen for Misha's movements, but Misha's one step ahead, filling the room with roaring laughter. the laughter, along with unpredictable skipping, leaves Lilly uncertain of where her attacker might strike. Without warning, Lilly feels a pair of hands over her eyes. "Guess who~?" Lilly tries to reach back to grab Misha, but Misha throws her knees into the small of Lilly's back, throwing her to the ground with Misha on top. After landing with a "thud," Lilly lies limply on the ground, unmoving. Winner: Misha

Final:
Rin v. Misha

Rin has taken a pretty severe beating, while Misha's still relatively fresh. Rin has an advantage with reach, but it's game over if Misha manages to close the difference. Both girls are clearly aware of this, as Misha tries to go in from several different angles, each time backing away from the impossible arcs created by Rin's kicks. Rin's speed, flexibility, and unpredictability pay off, catching Misha in the legs, sides, and shoulders far more often than they probably should. Going in for a frontal charge, Misha decides that she can take anything Rin can dish out and close the gap at the same time. Channeling Ralph Macchio, Rin performs a jump kick that catches Misha clean in the jaw, stunning her enough to back off. Misha smiles, running her tongue over her teeth in anticipation, tasting blood from that last kick. Charging a second time, Misha leaps into a flying tackle, giving Rin a clear opening to catch a solid kick in Misha's solar plexus. This isn't enough to stop Misha, as the tackle connects. Grabbing the sides of Rin's head, Misha smashes her own forehead into Rins, taking her down for the count. Winner: Misha

Fresh from her victory, Misha lets out a triumphant laugh, grabs a celebratory soda, then promptly falls asleep from exhaustion.
Current Project: Misha Pseudo-Route

Discord ID: ProfAllister#9754
Discord server
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Hanako and Lilly are the Ken and Ryu of Yamaku Fight club and thus are scrubs. Real champs use Shizune and Emi.

In all seriousness this is rather awesome.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

This is...Sad, because Rin is useless. But awesome. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
ByFutureShaun

Post by ByFutureShaun »

This would make an awesome fighting game!

And ProfAllister, I love your interpretation as well. We would make a good team :P
My deviantART profile
My YouTube channel
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ByFutureShaun wrote:This would make an awesome fighting game!

And ProfAllister, I love your interpretation as well. We would make a good team :P

Oh! If it's a fighting game, can Rin get an attack where she lights her sleeves on fire and flails them at the enemy to shoot fireballs?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."