Turning Into Misha

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ShinigamiKenji

Re: Turning Into Misha

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Xanatos wrote:
yummines wrote:well its official.

MishaAtHerEmiest, you are now officially Misha.

now give me your address so i can... get to know you. i promise i wont send more than 200 emails or stalk you (shameless promotion of hilarious story i found)
Oh...My god. You found the Denko saga! YES! xD I found that story ages ago. It's fucking beautiful. All five damn threads of it. XD I like to assume the ending is happy, despite the bitchy gold digger.
Holy s***, five f***ing threads?? I thought 1 was long enough, didn't find the rest of it. Nice way of passing the time during tomorrow classes...
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
yummines wrote:well its official.

MishaAtHerEmiest, you are now officially Misha.

now give me your address so i can... get to know you. i promise i wont send more than 200 emails or stalk you (shameless promotion of hilarious story i found)
Oh...My god. You found the Denko saga! YES! xD I found that story ages ago. It's fucking beautiful. All five damn threads of it. XD I like to assume the ending is happy, despite the bitchy gold digger.
Holy s***, five f***ing threads?? I thought 1 was long enough, didn't find the rest of it. Nice way of passing the time during tomorrow classes...
At the end, there should be a link to the next thread (and so on until the last one). It may be the greatest story ever told. It's like Twilight if it were a Japanese comedy. XD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Xanatos wrote:
Lots of quotes about Denko saga
At the end, there should be a link to the next thread (and so on until the last one). It may be the greatest story ever told. It's like Twilight if it were a Japanese comedy. XD
... Cliché, but still better than Twilight. :lol: Currently on 3rd thread, laughing my ass off and still feeling like it's an epic story that time cannot erase.
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
... Cliché, but still better than Twilight. :lol: Currently on 3rd thread, laughing my ass off and still feeling like it's an epic story that time cannot erase.
Did ya ever see this? It makes it creepier but so much more hilarious to imagine him as some big floating :3 monster. :mrgreen: It's like Denko meets Yume Nikki.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Xanatos wrote:
Did ya ever see this? It makes it creepier but so much more hilarious to imagine him as some big floating :3 monster. :mrgreen: It's like Denko meets Yume Nikki.
...If I were a girl, I wouldn't sleep for a week. Wait, what if there's a girl stalking me? With that :3 face? With a knife in her purse? Or worse... A spoon? ...I'm not sleeping for a month now.

BTW, finished reading it. And, troll or not, that was epic.

yummines

Post by yummines »

there was another story where a man had a woman not only intercept his marriage certificate and write her name on it, but also broke into his house and replaced his girlfriends face with hers.
some cray shit right here.

as to not derail this topic any further.

How does one simply become Misha? body inspection is required too for... accuracy.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
...If I were a girl, I wouldn't sleep for a week. Wait, what if there's a girl stalking me? With that :3 face? With a knife in her purse? Or worse... A spoon? ...I'm not sleeping for a month now.

BTW, finished reading it. And, troll or not, that was epic.
...Spoon?

@yummines: Yes...Inspection. Totally for accuracy. :lol:
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

yummines wrote:How does one simply become Misha? body inspection is required too for... accuracy.
I fully agree with this.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

@Xanatos: Yeah. Scarier than any other way of killing.

@yummines: I approve. As a former 9gagger: "Pics or didn't happen."

ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

MishaAtHerEmiest wrote:I've always been quite the energetic, bubbly type of girl, so when I first started KS I really liked Misha. However, recently I think I maybe turning into her. I:
1. Eat parfaits all the time.
2. Say "WAHAHA~" daily, and naturally.
3. Started calling my friends things such as "Eriichan"
4. Have attempted drills (and failed horribly, but whatever)
5. Am more easily distracted
6. Like the color pink way more than I used to
7. Am bisexual (Not because of KS but I thought it was a point)
8. Want to cut hair short
9. And other little random things

Is this happening to anyone else with any characters? WHY HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ME?
It's ok dood, I think it's pretty nice. Who knows maybe you'll get more friends that way. (i'd like to have a Misha type of friend in my opinion.)
Besides, I can't help but say wahaha~ whenever i'm in the computer or texting...(i've never done that before so I wonder sometimes whether that's irritating for them.)
I'll do my best to be my Emiest.
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

ShadeHaven wrote:
yummines wrote:How does one simply become Misha? body inspection is required too for... accuracy.
I fully agree with this.
I second the motion. For science. Because that dead horse has yet to be beaten enough.
And OP, if you WERE lik Misha, isn't that kinda, awesome? I mean, you're spreading happiness all around. Loudly.
Image <<< The waifu
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital
MishaAtHerEmiest

Post by MishaAtHerEmiest »

Keneshiro wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:
I fully agree with this.
I second the motion. For science. Because that dead horse has yet to be beaten enough.
And OP, if you WERE lik Misha, isn't that kinda, awesome? I mean, you're spreading happiness all around. Loudly.
i didn't say i wasn't very happy about it/ i'm just wondering why it happened and if anyone else has the same experience.
I am Misha at her Emiest. It's a fact of life.
Character: Misha>Emi>Shizune>Rin>Hanako>Lilly
Path: Emi>Rin>Lilly>Hanako=Shizune
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

MishaAtHerEmiest wrote:i didn't say i wasn't very happy about it/ i'm just wondering why it happened and if anyone else has the same experience.

Well, if it counts, I've always basically been Hanako. :lol:
yummines

Post by yummines »

MishaAtHerEmiest wrote:i didn't say i wasn't very happy about it/ i'm just wondering why it happened and if anyone else has the same experience.
relax, we're just joking around. or are we

i think its just a coincidence. my friend Ryuji actually had a girl he liked named Minorin who rejected him. thats partly why he doesnt like it when i mention Toradora! though he said he liked it as well.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Has anyone linked this here yet?

It seems appropriate.

I'm almost certain it would apply for most anyone here who thinks they're turning into Misha; except a few, I imagine.