Turning Into Misha

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
MishaAtHerEmiest
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:01 am
Location: Somewhere out there

Turning Into Misha

Post by MishaAtHerEmiest » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:57 pm

I've always been quite the energetic, bubbly type of girl, so when I first started KS I really liked Misha. However, recently I think I maybe turning into her. I:
1. Eat parfaits all the time.
2. Say "WAHAHA~" daily, and naturally.
3. Started calling my friends things such as "Eriichan"
4. Have attempted drills (and failed horribly, but whatever)
5. Am more easily distracted
6. Like the color pink way more than I used to
7. Am bisexual (Not because of KS but I thought it was a point)
8. Want to cut hair short
9. And other little random things

Is this happening to anyone else with any characters? WHY HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ME?
Last edited by MishaAtHerEmiest on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am Misha at her Emiest. It's a fact of life.
Character: Misha>Emi>Shizune>Rin>Hanako>Lilly
Path: Emi>Rin>Lilly>Hanako=Shizune

User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Re: Turning Into Misha

Post by ShadeHaven » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:03 pm

You've just been playing too much KS.

User avatar
MishaAtHerEmiest
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:01 am
Location: Somewhere out there

Re: Turning Into Misha

Post by MishaAtHerEmiest » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:05 pm

ShadeHaven wrote:You've just been playing too much KS.
holy shit you're the guy doing the Lane Mathus story?
I Love You.
I am Misha at her Emiest. It's a fact of life.
Character: Misha>Emi>Shizune>Rin>Hanako>Lilly
Path: Emi>Rin>Lilly>Hanako=Shizune

User avatar
Enemy |
Posts: 470
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Turning Into Misha

Post by Enemy | » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:08 pm

What
I am frankly not certain if I should find this awesome or weird

User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Re: Turning Into Misha

Post by ShadeHaven » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:26 pm

MishaAtHerEmiest wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:You've just been playing too much KS.
holy shit you're the guy doing the Lane Mathus story?
I Love You.
:D I didn't know I had fans

User avatar
ByFutureShaun
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:16 pm
Location: Mareeba, QLD

Re: Turning Into Misha

Post by ByFutureShaun » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Niiiiiiice.

Seriously, though, you can't have too much KS. Even if you were thrown through a wormhole into anther dimension where you were greeted as Misha, that would still be okay.

Also, awesome username.
Pseudogenesis wrote:For starters, make sure that you never, ever get rid of that Gabe Newell Misha avatar.
My deviantART profile
My YouTube channel

User avatar
yummines
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:04 pm
Location: Temecula. California

Re: Turning Into Misha

Post by yummines » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:11 am

you better not cut those drills :evil:

possibly youre just paranoid. parfaits are awesome

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Turning Into Misha

Post by Xanatos » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:19 am

Turn into Misha. The species and the world will be better for it.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
ShinigamiKenji
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:48 am

Re: Turning Into Misha

Post by ShinigamiKenji » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:58 am

Now just learn sign language and translate it while you speak. :lol:
Image
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?

rosemarie-chan
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Re: Turning Into Misha

Post by rosemarie-chan » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:22 am

Almost every time i watch an anime or play a vn i like one character a lot more than the others for some reasons... So i try to take the traits of that character's personality that i like and fuse them with my personality... In a lot of situations I think "what would Lilly do if she was in my place?". I have to admit that I have changed A lot since I started watching anime for that very reason... But most of the times I see that in real life people will treat you quite diffirently (if this word exists) than what you expect or what you have seen in the anime/vn, and also you have to adapt to the society one way or another.... So I don't think it's bad that you are turning into Misha as long as your relationships with other people don't take a turn for the worse... And you don't feel like you lose yourself entirely. If you can control it and you like it, why not? :)

User avatar
Pillow
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Turning Into Misha

Post by Pillow » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:14 pm

Just stay away from deaf girls with blue hair and the SMM virus shouldn't worsen.
EMI'S SUPER DUPER RACE OF AWESOME 1st Place: Emi 2nd Place: Rin 3rd Place: Hiaso
<(^_^>)======(T_T)====<(0_0>)===

User avatar
MishaAtHerEmiest
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:01 am
Location: Somewhere out there

Re: Turning Into Misha

Post by MishaAtHerEmiest » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Pillow wrote:Just stay away from deaf girls with blue hair and the SMM virus shouldn't worsen.
What's weird is I have a friend who's sort of bitchy but very competitive, and also has big tits. She also loves blue hair and has blue eyes. She's not deaf but from being around me it could definitely happen...
Also she wears glasses and is on the Student Council at her school.
Last edited by MishaAtHerEmiest on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am Misha at her Emiest. It's a fact of life.
Character: Misha>Emi>Shizune>Rin>Hanako>Lilly
Path: Emi>Rin>Lilly>Hanako=Shizune

User avatar
Revvy
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 6:14 pm
Location: England

Re: Turning Into Misha

Post by Revvy » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:21 pm

MishaAtHerEmiest wrote:I've always been quite the energetic, bubbly type of girl, so when I first started KS I really liked Misha. However, recently I think I maybe turning into her. I:
1. Eat parfaits all the time.
2. Say "WAHAHA~" daily, and naturally.
3. Started calling my friends things such as "Eriichan"
4. Have attempted drills (and failed horribly, but whatever)
5. Am more easily distracted
6. Like the color pink way more than I used to
7. Am bisexual (Not because of KS but I thought it was a point)
8. Want to cut hair short
9. And other little random things
10. Become best friends with ultra-hot deaf chick, fuck her boyfriend after she rejects you.
Image
Image
So...Revvy enjoys lemon lube then? -Xanatos
(Yes I Do.)
Currently Reading: Scissorlips' Suzu Route.

User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Re: Turning Into Misha

Post by ShadeHaven » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:26 pm

MishaAtHerEmiest wrote:
What's weird is I have a friend who's sort of bitchy but very competitive, and also has big tits. She also loves blue hair and has blue eyes. She's not deaf but from being around me it could definitely happen...
Also she wears glasses and is on the Student Council at her school.
Does your full chested friend have a cross-dressing little brother?

User avatar
MishaAtHerEmiest
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:01 am
Location: Somewhere out there

Re: Turning Into Misha

Post by MishaAtHerEmiest » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:31 pm

Revvy wrote:
MishaAtHerEmiest wrote:I've always been quite the energetic, bubbly type of girl, so when I first started KS I really liked Misha. However, recently I think I maybe turning into her. I:
1. Eat parfaits all the time.
2. Say "WAHAHA~" daily, and naturally.
3. Started calling my friends things such as "Eriichan"
4. Have attempted drills (and failed horribly, but whatever)
5. Am more easily distracted
6. Like the color pink way more than I used to
7. Am bisexual (Not because of KS but I thought it was a point)
8. Want to cut hair short
9. And other little random things
10. Become best friends with ultra-hot deaf chick, fuck her boyfriend after she rejects you.
but what if he clicks "refuse"
I am Misha at her Emiest. It's a fact of life.
Character: Misha>Emi>Shizune>Rin>Hanako>Lilly
Path: Emi>Rin>Lilly>Hanako=Shizune

Post Reply