Myshina.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Walrusfella

Re: Myshina.

Post by Walrusfella »

Why does this sort of thing always have to happen? Myshina is so nice.

I pray things get better soon.
Half Marathon with Emi: Complete!
Bridge to 10k with Emi: Complete!
Couch to 5k with Emi: Complete!
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

I knew something wasn't right. :(
I really hope you get well soon, Myshina!
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Ascended Flutist

Post by Ascended Flutist »

I don't go in this section often, so I have trouble keeping track of what's happening, what's the new gig in town and so on. I don't even know why exactly I clicked on this thread. Let's go with boredom. Anyway, when I read a total stranger was being hospitalized because of her jackass boyfriend, I was intrigued.

So I read up on what Myshina did in these boards. Stalker style.

I've come to the conclusion that she's an altogether pleasant individual who spent a significant amount of posts cheering up people in the Broken Heart section, and giving sensible advices. She's also kinda down to earth. I respect all that.
She's also a compatriot.

I have no idea why (actually false, I have some sort of crazy idea which shall not be discussed here) I'm still writing at this point, but whatever. I learned of her business with Condom-in-jacket.

Since this is like a public discussion of sorts but is also kind of addressed to her, I'll continue in french. I hear hearing your native language over another one is kind of comforting or some bullshit like that. I tried anyway.

Salut, Myshina. (J'ai passé 5 bonnes minutes à trouver ce début pourri. Réconfortant, hein?)

J'ai pas vraiment l'intention de rédiger un pavé. Tu m'est relativement inconnue, même si, comme je l'ai écrit plus haut, tu m'as l'air d'être une fille bien. On s'en fout en fait.
J'ai moi même un oncle qui nous a fait un coup semblable à moi et à ma famille, donc je sais à peu près ce que tu as vécu. Même si c'était loin d'être aussi sérieux et dingue que ton histoire. Bref™. Dire que ton expérience avec le genre masculin n'ai pas été à la hauteur de tes espérances serait l'euphémisme du siècle. J'éspère vraiment, vraiment, que tu t'en sortira sans gros dommages. Vraiment.

Soit certaine d'un truc: Ici-bas, les types réellement sympas, ça existe. (Insert Meetic ad here) Le fait que t'as eu une deveine sidérale jusqu'alors ne doit pas dire que tu dois abandonner.
Plus sérieusement, j'ai passé mes 3 années de lycées, et mes 3 années de prépas, avec une écrasante majorité de types sympas, malins et pas insupportablement moches. (Insert Adopte1mec ad here) Ils sont là, ils existent.
Je vais à présent arrêter de dire des conneries, et te souhaiter un séjour pas trop horrible à l'hôpital, et une bonne vie. Puisse les épreuves passées n'être que l'annoncement de temps futurs plus agréable, ce genre de truc qu'on lit au soleil couchant sur une plage.

Et surtout, surtout
Keep Being You, Myshina.
En fait j'ai rédigé un pavé. Et oui, je suis toujours nul à ce point là quand j'essaye de réconforter les gens.

Maladroitement vôtre,

Ascended Flutist

PS: Tu aimes les Youtubepoop? Moi oui : Mais en fait c'est pas drôle
And to live in Peace A post Hanako Good End fanfiction. That about sums it up.

Fanfics Thou shalt not regret reading : Bloodline, Doomish's Misha Pseudo-route, Rika's Story, A Pseudo-pseudo Suzu Route.
There are many other apocryphas worth reading in the fanfiction section. Do yourself a favor, dig them up and read them. Reading is good.

Nice hat.
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

I'm sure prison will take assface down a few pegs when he gets a cock shoved up his ass or stabbed whatever comes first or both at the same time
gragon

Post by gragon »

wow...just WOW... thats all i have to say. well i hope she recovers fast (ive a kidey she can have if its needed)
''Bear with the pain,but dont admit to it either'' ''climb the tree of problems and eat the apple of succes''
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

I call bullshit, come on, its too random and dramatic, i demand proof before i go all weepy
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

My thoughts are with you, Myshina. Best of luck with your recovery and life in general. I'd be driving over to France to visit if I a) knew where you were and b) wasn't flying out to visit my granddad in Cyprus tomorrow. *hugs*
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>
theartificial

Post by theartificial »

Tomate that's uncalled for, it wouldn't be put up if it weren't true.
Shizune, Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Rin, Suzu, Rika, Saki, Aiko.
---------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (KSF)---------------
--------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (HBHC)--------------
I take requests for Userbars like mine, PM me if your interested.
Akros

Post by Akros »

read about her in the Broken Hearts post, I'm kind of creepy and hang out in the shadows there from time to time, I hope she gets better, she doesn't deserve this
Couch to 5k with Emi progress: Done!!!
W1D123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123
W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
100 push-up challenge : In progress -> W3D12 Last time: 10/12/8/8/14 :P
Kyvos

Post by Kyvos »

Girls on the internet are a precious thing to be defended. Mr Condom-in-jacket shall pay.
In all seriousness, though, hope you're okay Myshina!
Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Rin
100% get!
misterprinny

Post by misterprinny »

theartificial wrote:Tomate that's uncalled for, it wouldn't be put up if it weren't true.
He has a good point though, though I HIGHLY DOUBT this is a lie (I do hope it isn't a lie) there is a (in my opinion, very little) chance of this being fake.

If this turns out to be true, my condolences to her, I hope she recovers quickly and safely.
Head Editor at Stewart-Class 7 Studios, an OELVN studio similar to 4LS. Please check out our blog and website and our forums.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Tomate wrote:I call bullshit, come on, its too random and dramatic, i demand proof before i go all weepy
No, youre kind of right. I slept on it and I'm just not so sure. I can assure you I ain't bullshitting with what I'm told, I work on a team with her and other people and was told through everyone else.

But you're wrong about it being sudden I think. She has been talking about this guy for a while and though she joked around a bit with you guys some of the things I were told made me wonder when he was gonna do something really stupid.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Tomate wrote:I call bullshit, come on, its too random and dramatic, i demand proof before i go all weepy
I admit I had similar thoughts when the business with her 'boyfriend' (stalker might be a better word) started, but, honestly, in a situation like this, I think we should offer sympathy before judgement. I'd rather have it on my conscience that I felt empathetic about her plight and have it crushed than to have balked at her troubles and found they were real.

Earlier statements aside, I hope she gets out of the hospital soon and no worse for the wear. Nobody should have to go through something so terrifying as having a stalker assault them in their home, and I offer Myshina my sincere support.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Huh. That sucks.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Helbereth wrote:
I admit I had similar thoughts when the business with her 'boyfriend' (stalker might be a better word) started, but, honestly, in a situation like this, I think we should offer sympathy before judgement. I'd rather have it on my conscience that I felt empathetic about her plight and have it crushed than to have balked at her troubles and found they were real.

Earlier statements aside, I hope she gets out of the hospital soon and no worse for the wear. Nobody should have to go through something so terrifying as having a stalker assault them in their home, and I offer Myshina my sincere support.
So, its like the Pascal Wager of sympathy?
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!