all these old threads...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: all these old threads...

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:Suriko is good enough. HELP US :lol:
I prefer Aura, based entirely on the fact that "heterochromia" is a really cool word. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
TheSongofRaven

Post by TheSongofRaven »

gragon wrote:OH all migty admins please hear my prayer and bann that failing troll. in return i wil burn one of the two xboxes i have!

Edit: proberly the broken one :lol:
Lol, it's gone too far eh, mate ? Funny that u gonna burn the broken ones lol
"I believe everything like horse race. When you are lose, simply ride the horse again and face any challange"
Twitter : @GrimPointman, Skype : steven.yehezkiel6791
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Xanatos wrote:
I prefer Aura, based entirely on the fact that "heterochromia" is a really cool word. :lol:
Don't be unthankful that Suriko just stopeed that shitty bot. I bet therell be another one :/ what been up with these forums lately with tutut now that damn bot based off a character from a shitty game series.

And would you look at that, 300th post. Its like a little egg in the middle of the aftermath of a comedic forest fire
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Don't be unthankful that Suriko just stopeed that shitty bot. I bet therell be another one :/ what been up with these forums lately with tutut now that damn bot based off a character from a shitty game series.
Could've been worse. Wait until we get Sonic bots.

In the meantime, I'm gonna throw Suriko a manly picnic. On the ground this time.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

I think its funny how she fixes it then he's like "well my jobs done I'm out PEACE"
Last edited by Camoufrage on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Xanatos wrote: Most people legitimately believe it's an excuse to do stupid shit, only because the vast majority have apparently decided it's a synonym for "that retarded prick over yonder". (But seriously, not kidding. You're a dick for that.)
Heh, heh.

Anyway, Aura's a girl, huh? Thought she was a dude.
TheSongofRaven

Post by TheSongofRaven »

Camoufrage wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

And would you look at that, 300th post. Its like a little egg in the middle of the aftermath of a comedic forest fire
Like call of duty modern warfare 2 :
"The more things change, the more they stay the same. Boundaries shift, new players step in, but power always finds a place to rest its head. "
Yeah, seem there will be more trollers
"I believe everything like horse race. When you are lose, simply ride the horse again and face any challange"
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

TheSongofRaven wrote:Like call of duty modern warfare 2 :
"The more things change, the more they stay the same. Boundaries shift, new players step in, but power always finds a place to rest its head. "
Yeah, seem there will be more trollers
Pretty much. I doubt this is the first time it ever happened anyways. No big deal. Most forums get hot attacked at some point.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Snow_Storm wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Most people legitimately believe it's an excuse to do stupid shit, only because the vast majority have apparently decided it's a synonym for "that retarded prick over yonder". (But seriously, not kidding. You're a dick for that.)
Heh, heh.

Anyway, Aura's a girl, huh? Thought she was a dude.
Aura is now and will forever be the cute, vaguely awkward anime girl portrayed in her avatar.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

I discovered the forums doesn't allow posting without a certain amount of time between posts. So that must be why it wasn't at the speed of light.

Also, people refer to Aura as a man in the "Ask!" thread. I was "WTF?" when I saw that.
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
TheSongofRaven

Post by TheSongofRaven »

Camoufrage wrote: Pretty much. I doubt this is the first time it ever happened anyways. No big deal. Most forums get hot attacked at some point.
Let's just say S.S.D.D (Same Shit Different Day) anyway :3 Hope Aura can be more strict about these trollers
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

TheSongofRaven wrote:
Camoufrage wrote: Pretty much. I doubt this is the first time it ever happened anyways. No big deal. Most forums get hot attacked at some point.
Let's just say S.S.D.D (Same Shit Different Day) anyway :3 Hope Aura can be more strict about these trollers
Not much any of the team can do to stop things like this. Seems like the majority of the team has gone off, leaving only a few to moderate the place, and they can't be on 24/7. I don't blame em.
TheSongofRaven

Post by TheSongofRaven »

Camoufrage wrote: Not much any of the team can do to stop things like this. Seems like the majority of the team has gone off, leaving only a few to moderate the place, and they can't be on 24/7. I don't blame em.
Yeah, maybe you're right mate. Can't blame them then. Everyone must have their own things to do :) glad know that you're so wise and nice :D
Last edited by TheSongofRaven on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ytr191

Post by ytr191 »

They just dont care about me and my tulpa Hanako at all do they
For Shu
TheSongofRaven

Post by TheSongofRaven »

ytr191 wrote:They just dont care about me and my tulpa Hanako at all do they
Welcome to the jungle then son.