What doujins to expect if KS get JP translated

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: What doujins to expect if KS get JP translated

Post by Xanatos »

Keneshiro wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
And I do not understand the topic question.
Essentially, what crazy ideas can the Japanese come up after they are exposed to KS and put their thoughts into manga?
Dude, the Japanese created a urinal that plays video games by sensing the force of your pee. There's no telling what they might do. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

Xanatos wrote:
Keneshiro wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
And I do not understand the topic question.
Essentially, what crazy ideas can the Japanese come up after they are exposed to KS and put their thoughts into manga?
Dude, the Japanese created a urinal that plays video games by sensing the force of your pee. There's no telling what they might do. :lol:
Now that I think about it. That's kinda pretty awesome.
theartificial wrote:
Keneshiro wrote:
theartificial wrote: You're offensive because you think your trolling is funny.
Now, now, don't let the troll get you down. Besides, you haven't answered the question yet. :D
I am bit upset that trolls have entered the forums, although I'm fan of trolling trolls ;) What question by the way?
What can Japan come up with when they get KS? How twisted can it get? How high will the HNNNGGGG meter go?!
Image <<< The waifu
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital
theartificial

Post by theartificial »

Keneshiro wrote:What can Japan come up with when they get KS? How twisted can it get? How high will the HNNNGGGG meter go?!
Thinking positively, maybe an anime?
Any other way of thinki.. HNNNNNGGGGG!
Shizune, Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Rin, Suzu, Rika, Saki, Aiko.
---------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (KSF)---------------
--------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (HBHC)--------------
I take requests for Userbars like mine, PM me if your interested.
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

theartificial wrote:
Keneshiro wrote:What can Japan come up with when they get KS? How twisted can it get? How high will the HNNNGGGG meter go?!
Thinking positively, maybe an anime?
Any other way of thinki.. HNNNNNGGGGG!
Can the world handle such HNNNGG???!!! Doubful it'll happen, but hey, we can dream right?
Image <<< The waifu
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Keneshiro wrote:Now that I think about it. That's kinda pretty awesome.
The actual game was just an anime schoolgirl. By pissing harder, wind in the game would blow her skirt higher. And that's just one of a handful of them...It's made by Sega. Because Sonic sucks too much nowadays.

And I could see an anime...A HNNNNNGworthy anime. Since an anime couldn't go all routes, it'd have to settle for being a moe-laden harem-esque affair.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Liu Bei wrote:Katawa shoujo as a anime? Then whos route it go by?
Kenji's. :lol:
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Oh, how depressing. :lol: Can't we just bring Iwanako back at the end?
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

Xanatos wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Oh, how depressing. :lol: Can't we just bring Iwanako back at the end?
But then it'll be butthurt all around! Well.... if you think about it, it'll have butthurt either way. Literally.
Image <<< The waifu
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Keneshiro wrote:But then it'll be butthurt all around! Well.... if you think about it, it'll have butthurt either way. Literally.
...When did we decide on Emi's route?
theartificial

Post by theartificial »

Hanako rage face in anime...
HNNNGGG!
theartificial

Post by theartificial »

Xanatos wrote:
Keneshiro wrote:But then it'll be butthurt all around! Well.... if you think about it, it'll have butthurt either way. Literally.
Love you.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

theartificial wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Love you.

Couldn't resist. 8)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Liu Bei wrote:
theartificial wrote:Hanako rage face in anime...
HNNNGGG!
Hanako's voice in the Anime

HNNNGGG!
Actually, any voice they got would likely ruin it...

NO ANIME ALLOWED.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Liu Bei wrote: Hanako and Iwanako look similar.
In fact, Hanako is just a projection of Iwanako. In fact, all of the story is just a dream, while Hisao is in a deep slumber recovering for the timespan of the game. All the girls have traits that originally belonged (or at least Hisao imagined) to Iwanako.

Now that my conspiracy rambling is over, it'd be nice if they could make a harem ending... How do you call it? Sevensome? (counting Misha, of course)
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Liu Bei wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Liu Bei wrote: Hanako and Iwanako look similar.
In fact, Hanako is just a projection of Iwanako. In fact, all of the story is just a dream, while Hisao is in a deep slumber recovering for the timespan of the game. All the girls have traits that originally belonged (or at least Hisao imagined) to Iwanako.

Now that my conspiracy rambling is over, it'd be nice if they could make a harem ending... How do you call it? Sevensome? (counting Misha, of course)
Hisao is not a pimp, he is a honest man of shu.
... With a somewhat fertile imagination, I have to say. :lol: And the anime MUST have a scene of Hanako singing. Expected it so badly in the game...