Best possible date and worst possible date GO!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Keneshiro

Best possible date and worst possible date GO!

Post by Keneshiro »

Alright you lot, lemme hear your ideas for taking one of the girls on a perfect (in your opinion, of course) date with a girl of your choice. Next, tell me about THE worst possible date you can come up with for any one of the girls. The girl for the best date and worst date need not be the same. I'm curious if you guys are romantics or just crazed psychopaths like me.

PS: This isn't against the rules, is it?

Best Date
Girl: Hanako
Date: Small restaurant, then a walk through the night market near my place. Then the pier. Then home. Then sexy time.

Worst Date
Girl: Lilly
Date: Silent movie theater. Charlie Chaplin probably. Then a mime performance.
Image <<< The waifu
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital
Guest Poster

Re: Best possible date and worst possible date GO!

Post by Guest Poster »

In a fanfic I wrote, there was a chapter where Hisao and Hanako went on a date in an arcade center. The place was dark enough for Hanako's scars to be not too obvious to bystanders, which would help her relax. Hanako tends to forget about her anxieties when she's focussed on playing games and since she admits being pretty good with computers, she'd probably enjoy playing video games with someone. Both Hisao and Hanako are quietly competitive and want to make a real effort to beat the other, but neither would go to such extreme lengths as Shizune, so the atmosphere would remain relaxed. Most importantly, Hanako's not someone who has an easy time with small talk so the less potential for silent moments, the better. In addition, while she's playing games, her back would be to the rest of the bystanders so most people wouldn't notice her scarring.

Unless the baths were completely private, an onsen trip would be a nightmare for Hanako.

For Lilly, there'd be worse things than a silent movie, since she could at least enjoy the accompanying piano music. Musicals, opera visits, winetasting events and classy restaurants would probably be Lilly's idea of a nice date. A petting zoo would also be something Lilly would probably enjoy visiting. The worst place to take her would probably be a disco...loud music, lots of people drinking and jumping around and people acting less than classy would probably make Lilly a sad panda.

Shizune would be the festival's type. She'd probably have a blast browsing the stalls, picking up ideas for events she intends to organize and making Hisao win stuff for her. Anything too inactive would probably get her cranky. She hates sitting still. I doubt Shizune has the patience for movies. Musicals would be even worse.

Emi, of all the five girls, is probably the biggest stickler for amusement parks. She's addicted to the adrenaline rush of the runner's high, so she'd have a blast with the fastest and craziest rides in the park. A shame those same rides tend to do very unpleasant things to Hisao's heart. The worst dates for Emi would be activities that are physical in nature, yet are unfit for someone with prosthetics. A visit to an indoor climbing center would probably piss her off to no end. She hates anything that makes her feel inadequate.

Rin, probably something where she can just look at stuff and get lost in thought. A zoo would be suitable, or a boat ride where she can just sit there and watch the waves. I'm not sure if she'd like a visit to a museum much, since Rin doesn't really have a typical interest in art. Worst date for Rin? A paintball game. Hey, you asked for sociopathic ideas.
Last edited by Guest Poster on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Charlie Chaplin is boring as hell. Worst date indeed. :lol: I'll have to give this one some thought...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

Xanatos wrote:Charlie Chaplin is boring as hell. Worst date indeed. :lol: I'll have to give this one some thought...
Go on then. Let's see how bad you are at coming up with dates
Image <<< The waifu
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Worst Date:
Girl: Hanako
Date: A pyrotechnics-heavy concert that goes horribly wrong and burns down the building.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Taking Shizune to a musical concert.
theartificial

Post by theartificial »

Enemy | wrote:Taking Shizune to a musical concert.
I just thought about Hisao signing the lyrics to Shizune! :lol:
Shizune, Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Rin, Suzu, Rika, Saki, Aiko.
---------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (KSF)---------------
--------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (HBHC)--------------
I take requests for Userbars like mine, PM me if your interested.
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Xanatos wrote:Charlie Chaplin is boring as hell. Worst date indeed. :lol: I'll have to give this one some thought...
Take that back, You Philistine!

Ahem, back to the topic.

Best Date:
Strip Risk or Strip Warhammer 40k with Shizune, followed by a duel with Jigoro using swords and maybe a chainsaw. Or a Chainsaw sword.

Worse date:
weigh watchers meeting with Misha.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
128-Up

Post by 128-Up »

Tomate wrote:Worse date:
Does that even qualify as a date?

...Also, I fully second the "Hanako and the Arcade" for perfect date.
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

128-Up wrote:
Tomate wrote:Worse date:
Does that even qualify as a date?
I can count if you are desperate.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

...thinking of 'worst possible date' is harder than I thought when you're a natural-born romanticists

Best date
Girl: Shizune
Date: : Fireworks festival. Visit around the booths, grab something to eat, pick a spot with a good view, then enjoy the sight as fireworks color the sky in fascinating explosions and illuminations.

Worst Date
Girl: Lilly
Date: Internet Cafe. Play a competitive video game (say something like DotA2, CS:Source, TF2, etc.) and talk to your team SPECIFICALLY, ignoring her completely (or even forgetting her presence) while going through 4-5 matches. After you're done, go tell her "DID YOU SEE THAT KILL I MADE?" for the added lulz
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

Guest Poster wrote:In a fanfic I wrote, there was a chapter where Hisao and Hanako went on a date in an arcade center. The place was dark enough for Hanako's scars to be not too obvious to bystanders, which would help her relax. Hanako tends to forget about her anxieties when she's focussed on playing games and since she admits being pretty good with computers, she'd probably enjoy playing video games with someone. Both Hisao and Hanako are quietly competitive and want to make a real effort to beat the other, but neither would go to such extreme lengths as Shizune, so the atmosphere would remain relaxed. Most importantly, Hanako's not someone who has an easy time with small talk so the less potential for silent moments, the better. In addition, while she's playing games, her back would be to the rest of the bystanders so most people wouldn't notice her scarring.
Damn, the arcade idea is brilliant! Gotta endorse that one. Hmmm. Or maybe.... Magicka with Hanako. Oh god, I can see it now.
HANAKO RUN! RUN! W+A+SPACE! REZ ME REZ ME! NOOO....

The main reason for Charlie Chaplin would be you could be laughing and turn to her and say :' Haha, did you see th- Oh' Because rubbing it in is just silly.
Image <<< The waifu
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

Best for Hanako: A romantic picnic outside at night time far away from the world with a rigorous bout of lovemaking under a blanket of stars and oh shit I'm doing it again aren't I?
Worst for Hana: A stripper club or something I mean really why would you do that you sick fuck
Breaker deGodot

Post by Breaker deGodot »

Xanatos wrote:Charlie Chaplin is boring as hell.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion."
-Francis Bacon
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

BEST
Girl: Hanako or Lilly
Date: Walking among the rape fields at twilight, in the summer. Then stargazing/a nocturnal picnic, depending on the girl.
(Seriously, Google told me that's the proper name! xD)

WORST
Girl: Rin
Date: Taking her to an arcade... :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)