What Characters Do You Find Yourself Most Like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

What character do you feel as though you most relate to?

Hisao
12%
Hanako
26%
Lilly
7%
Rin
16%
Emi
6%
Shizune
7%
Misha
9%
Kenji
5%
Akira
2%
Hideaki
1%
Yuuko
4%
Mutou
6%

Total votes: 178

Hadokant

Re: What Characters Do You Find Yourself Most Like?

Post by Hadokant »

I'm probably more like Hanako because I am so shy and I'm afraid of others opinions of me, Lily because when I can be I can completely caring and understanding of someone's situation in their lives and Kenji because If your a stranger I choose to shut in myself in and I do have crazy fantasies (none about feminists though)
"Being Human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless, and finding happiness in a world that hates it"
-Tenmyouji
Valyou

Post by Valyou »

Probably a big crazy mix of Kenji, Rin, Misha, and Hanako. Some of those wouldn't even mix, but whatever. ;P
Routes completed: Kenji, Hanako, Lilly
Next Routes: Rin, Emi, Shizune
Zezin

Post by Zezin »

Hanako: Don't get me started, if you care go to my topic "Discussing my feels"
Yuuko: I have the same problem with apologizing for everything I do. Also we both have a huge interest in Mediterranean history.
Hisao: My always grim attitude probably. I only smile when i hear something funny. I am told this by a lot of people.
kolokol1

Post by kolokol1 »

I think my answers require a bit of explaining.
The Hanako/Rin answer are pretty straight forward; I'm an agoraphobe and what little I do say seems to make no sense to anyone but meand opiates, tons of opiates.
The Misha answer is a bit more complicated. It has almost nothing to do with her outward personality and is based on what we learn of her in Shizune's route. Since reading Shizune's route I believe that her upbeat attitude is just a front and that she is essentially miserable because of her unrequited love for Shizune. That situation along with her way of dealing with it is all too familiar to me and this makes it very easy me to relate to it.
I'm bad at words