Can we discuss the rape?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Can we discuss the rape?

Post by Xanatos »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
lml99 wrote:Besides Hanako's bad ending, Emi's angry face is probably the most unsettling thing in the game. It's a transformation from cute, innocent loli to evil demonic banshee.
Emi's too old to be a loli! But that face is unpleasant...
It it looks like a duck and is mostly flat like a duck, it's a goddamned loli.
You're a goddamn loli. :x
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Revvy wrote:
Xanatos wrote:By the way, is Akira ever going to finish that poptart? :lol:
I ask myself the same question everyday, hoping to log on and find that she has finally finished it. So far, no joy.
I've never been convinced it's a pop-tart.

It's too triangular to be a rectangular pop-tart.

I'd be much more convinced if you said it was a nacho with ranch dip.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:
Revvy wrote:
Xanatos wrote:By the way, is Akira ever going to finish that poptart? :lol:
I ask myself the same question everyday, hoping to log on and find that she has finally finished it. So far, no joy.
I've never been convinced it's a pop-tart.

It's too triangular to be a rectangular pop-tart.

I'd be much more convinced if you said it was a nacho with ranch dip.
It's a Japanese poptart, obviously. :mrgreen:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Xanatos wrote: It's a Japanese poptart, obviously. :mrgreen:
Why would the Japanese ones be triangular? Wouldn't that make the boxes kinda awkward? What about putting them in the toaster; how do you get them out? :?:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:
Xanatos wrote: It's a Japanese poptart, obviously. :mrgreen:
Why would the Japanese ones be triangular? Wouldn't that make the boxes kinda awkward? What about putting them in the toaster; how do you get them out? :?:
Japanese boxes and Japanese toasters. They just pop out real easy.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Xanatos wrote:Why I Love The Internet: Thread made to discuss Shizune rape. Thread now discussing hypothetical Emi rape. :lol:
And now we are discussing Japanese poptarts. :mrgreen:
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Why I Love The Internet: Thread made to discuss Shizune rape. Thread now discussing hypothetical Emi rape. :lol:
The breakfast treat, not the singers. I felt should clarify. Though this could easily head in that direction with some gentle prodding.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:
The breakfast treat, not the singers. I felt should clarify. Though this could easily head in that direction with some gentle prodding.
Oh, oh! A Japanese idol singing about poptarts. :mrgreen:
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Xanatos wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:It it looks like a duck and is mostly flat like a duck, it's a goddamned loli.
No, i'm the goddamn Batman!
Oh wait you're the bat... nevermind. I am however tall, have a beard, have had a beard since i was 14, and have Gordon Freeman glasses, i'm closer to an Usa Mimi than a Kagami Kuro if you catch my meaning.
Or to put it another way, i'm as far removed from being a loli as Lilly is from being a Marine scout sniper.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pyramid Head wrote:i'm as far removed from being a loli as Lilly is from being a Marine scout sniper.
Aw! XD Mean. I approve. :mrgreen:
ProfAllister

Post by ProfAllister »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:It it looks like a duck and is mostly flat like a duck, it's a goddamned loli.
No, i'm the goddamn Batman!
Oh wait you're the bat... nevermind. I am however tall, have a beard, have had a beard since i was 14, and have Gordon Freeman glasses, i'm closer to an Usa Mimi than a Kagami Kuro if you catch my meaning.
Or to put it another way, i'm as far removed from being a loli as Lilly is from being a Marine scout sniper.
Tall, bearded, and busty? I guess some people go for that...

Also, now I'm imagining a chainsword cane...

To answer the OP's question, it looks like a resounding "No!", but that may be the way you presented the argument. Overall, the sexuality in the game is simply presented, with no value judgement. As a general rule, the writers avoided being anvilicious(Warning: TV Tropes Link). That being said, the sex scenes, like all actions in the story, have ripple effects that can be seen if you know where to look. So the "rape" can be discussed, but you probably need to put more effort into an argument if you want to be taken seriously.
Current Project: Misha Pseudo-Route

Discord ID: ProfAllister#9754
Discord server
yummines

Post by yummines »

i came in here half expecting it to be another thread about Hanako's sex scene

hrm, guess people are getting a little smarter about that.
random

Post by random »

yummines wrote:i came in here half expecting it to be another thread about Hanako's sex scene

What are you saying? Hanako raped Hisao?
theartificial

Post by theartificial »

random wrote:
yummines wrote:i came in here half expecting it to be another thread about Hanako's sex scene

What are you saying? Hanako raped Hisao?
You must be joking...
Shizune, Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Rin, Suzu, Rika, Saki, Aiko.
---------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (KSF)---------------
--------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (HBHC)--------------
I take requests for Userbars like mine, PM me if your interested.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

What about when Lilly intrudes on Hisao in the bathtub? Or when she blindfolds him and fondles herself?

Or when Rin attacks him in his room?

Or when Emi holds him down and rubs herself all over him?

Can we discuss those incidents? Aren't they holding just as much merit as your assumed rape scenes? If not, what the hell are we bothering to discuss the other ones for?

Aggressive =/= Rape