Can we discuss the rape?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

theartificial

Re: Can we discuss the rape?

Post by theartificial »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Why I Love The Internet: Thread made to discuss Shizune rape. Thread now discussing hypothetical Emi rape. :lol:
Now I almost fell off my chair. Though her face in that scene is priceless... Feel like a rape.
And these faces aren't priceless?
Shizune, Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Rin, Suzu, Rika, Saki, Aiko.
---------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (KSF)---------------
--------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (HBHC)--------------
I take requests for Userbars like mine, PM me if your interested.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Oh boy, that scene...I tried to fap but it didn't work. :(
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Gandara

Post by Gandara »

A well-placed headbutt would instantly turn the pseudo-rape sex scene into an episode of MacGyver.
Diet / Exercise Tracker:
Original weight (1/1/12): 400 lbs. // Target weight: ??? lbs. // Current (1/28/13): 344 lbs. // Total lost: 56 lbs.
Current exercise: Workout 3-4x a week: jogging, weights
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." - Andy Dufresne, "The Shawshank Redemption"
random

Post by random »

if genders were reversed

male emi would pull out a strap-on belonging to the lesbian track captain and tells female hisao to fuck him in the ass in the shed
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

ShinigamiKenji wrote: Real men never giggle. Real men laugh their asses off.
Real men don't tell other men how to react to euphoria.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Real men are Jigoro.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
random

Post by random »

anyone else's phone keeps trying to auto-correct Jigoro to gigolo? there might be something there. hrm.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

random wrote:anyone else's phone keeps trying to auto-correct Jigoro to gigolo? there might be something there. hrm.
I don't visit forums on a phone. But it once corrected "should" to "Saudi" and I immediately began plans for Apple's new product, the iQuaeda. 8)
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

guest1234567890 wrote:That deaf bitch tied Hisao up, forced herself on him without protection and made him ejaculate into her
Implying you would complain about Shizune tying you to a chair and riding you into next week.
So...Revvy enjoys lemon lube then? -Xanatos
(Yes I Do.)
Currently Reading: Scissorlips' Suzu Route.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Revvy wrote:
guest1234567890 wrote:That deaf bitch tied Hisao up, forced herself on him without protection and made him ejaculate into her
Implying you would complain about Shizune tying you to a chair and riding you into next week.
I would. Bouts of total paralysis coupled with hallucinations has given me a severe phobia to being restrained...

By the way, is Akira ever going to finish that poptart? :lol:
lml99

Post by lml99 »

theartificial wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Why I Love The Internet: Thread made to discuss Shizune rape. Thread now discussing hypothetical Emi rape. :lol:
Now I almost fell off my chair. Though her face in that scene is priceless... Feel like a rape.
And these faces aren't priceless?
Besides Hanako's bad ending, Emi's angry face is probably the most unsettling thing in the game. It's a transformation from cute, innocent loli to evil demonic banshee.
formerly athankfulanon
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

Xanatos wrote:
Revvy wrote:
I would. Bouts of total paralysis coupled with hallucinations has given me a severe phobia to being restrained...

By the way, is Akira ever going to finish that poptart? :lol:
I ask myself the same question everyday, hoping to log on and find that she has finally finished it. So far, no joy.
So...Revvy enjoys lemon lube then? -Xanatos
(Yes I Do.)
Currently Reading: Scissorlips' Suzu Route.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

lml99 wrote:Besides Hanako's bad ending, Emi's angry face is probably the most unsettling thing in the game. It's a transformation from cute, innocent loli to evil demonic banshee.
Emi's too old to be a loli! But that face is unpleasant...
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Xanatos wrote:
lml99 wrote:Besides Hanako's bad ending, Emi's angry face is probably the most unsettling thing in the game. It's a transformation from cute, innocent loli to evil demonic banshee.
Emi's too old to be a loli! But that face is unpleasant...
It it looks like a duck and is mostly flat like a duck, it's a goddamned loli.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

The word is "pettanko."