So fellow KS-forums users, how does KS motivate you?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ShinigamiKenji

Re: So fellow KS-forums users, how does KS motivate you?

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Damn, I need to check here more often. I always lose the good conversations. :?

Anyway, it'd be funny if there was a Misha icon that actually shouted "Wahaha~" when you clicked it. Or a "HNNNNGGGGG--" one.

On topic again, KS motivated me to start running again. And is almost making me write a fanfic (though I've been too lazy to do some brainstorming...).
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:Damn, I need to check here more often. I always lose the good conversations. :?

Anyway, it'd be funny if there was a Misha icon that actually shouted "Wahaha~" when you clicked it. Or a "HNNNNGGGGG--" one.

On topic again, KS motivated me to start running again. And is almost making me write a fanfic (though I've been too lazy to do some brainstorming...).
Heh heh. in the same boat as you. I've tried writing quirky/funny fan fics about Hanako and Lilly. Out of ideas to make it flow nicely
Image <<< The waifu
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Keneshiro wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:Damn, I need to check here more often. I always lose the good conversations. :?

Heh heh. in the same boat as you. I've tried writing quirky/funny fan fics about Hanako and Lilly. Out of ideas to make it flow nicely

Hanako x Kenji MAKE IT HAPPEN
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
Keneshiro wrote:

No romance fiction from me. Just funny stuff. Iirc, there's one in the fan fic sub forums
Image <<< The waifu
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Romance fanfics never turn out well, in my experience...Mostly because the people who write them are usually idiot preteen girls into Twilight.

I'm just skipping the fanfics and just making a VN about it. Why? I have no idea. Just sounds more interesting. :D I won't even be able to show it off to anybody or I might get sued, but I still wanna make it for me. xD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
Keneshiro wrote:

You mean, Me X Hanako? :lol: Awkwardness over 9000, for both cases.

Speaking of that, it would be fun if there were a fanfic like "Me X 1 of de Gurlz". Shame I'm out of ideas to make it flow...
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Xanatos wrote:Romance fanfics never turn out well, in my experience...Mostly because the people who write them are usually idiot preteen girls into Twilight.
Fortunately, not all of them are written by such sketchy characters who lack the emotional maturity to bring depth to their story.

I don't even mean me, either. There's a slew of really good romantic tales on the fan-fiction forum that are actually decent. Weeding out the pre-teen Twilight-obsessed girl fics is sometime a giant pain, though, I admit.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Romance fanfics never turn out well, in my experience...Mostly because the people who write them are usually idiot preteen girls into Twilight.
Fortunately, not all of them are written by such sketchy characters who lack the emotional maturity to bring depth to their story.

I don't even mean me, either. There's a slew of really good romantic tales on the fan-fiction forum that are actually decent. Weeding out the pre-teen Twilight-obsessed girl fics is sometime a giant pain, though, I admit.
Who needs emotional maturity when you can swoon over a sociopathic bitch hounded by a murderous stalker? Some people really do just need to quit existing...

I'll have to take some time to rummage in the fanfiction forum one of these days.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Xanatos wrote: I'll have to take some time to rummage in the fanfiction forum one of these days.
Look for stuff by Hoitash, Doomish, and Scissorlips.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Helbereth wrote:
Xanatos wrote: I'll have to take some time to rummage in the fanfiction forum one of these days.
Yours is quite good too. No false modesty. :wink:

Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

I've just realised that our conversations appear to be flying all over the place. Amazing isn't it?
Image <<< The waifu
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Keneshiro wrote:I've just realised that our conversations appear to be flying all over the place. Amazing isn't it?
KS motivated me to fly. The first attempt, made during a manly roof picnic, failed spectacularly.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Helbereth wrote:
Yours is quite good too. No false modesty. :wink:
Nothing false about it; I'd never endorse myself in such a way -- it's cheap, predictable and usually false. I leave my endorsements up to people who have read, viewed or heard my work. Thanks for that, by the way. I put links in my signature for exposure, but I'd never hold any of my own work in esteem ahead of other writers, artists or otherwise -- I'm a fan of all the people I listed, but I don't feel I'm a comparatively similar writer.

That said, I will admit that I think I write a step above Twilight-crazed fan-girls -- at least where maturity is concerned.
Xanatos wrote:
Keneshiro wrote:I've just realised that our conversations appear to be flying all over the place. Amazing isn't it?
KS motivated me to fly. The first attempt, made during a manly roof picnic, failed spectacularly.
Didn't stick the landing, I gather?
Last edited by Helbereth on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Didn't stick the landing, I gather?
Sure did. But a landing stuck with the skull still doesn't end well. :cry:
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Xanatos wrote:
Helbereth wrote:Didn't stick the landing, I gather?
Sure did. But a landing stuck with the skull still doesn't end well. :cry:
Maybe you should envision something other than your avatar when careening through the air; perhaps then you would have landed right-side-up, instead of risking brain damage.