Story time. Preety long..

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Med0

Story time. Preety long..

Post by Med0 »

Soo Hello.
I saw the name of the novel in a /v/ thread. I never played VNs or didn't new they existed! Still I was kinda into horor manga and some anime series. But my first VS was this. And I panicked! I downloaded it yesterday,I spent straight 4 hours on Emis story,and tonight finished it. I GOT DEM FEELS BAD. Really bad... I already read some threads here and saw responses. And Im like most of you. Im really in despair for a person like the girls in the series. You see the town I live in is a small place. People here are very weird. Teens unfriendly. We just do not know how to behave at home,in public,it seems to me that people are without personality's!
All lookin for themslef and just want to get in every story and just know everything. Of course there are different people but they rare. And I know people here well.
I know my hole city,Im a friendly person,really kinda silly and open to things. And here thats really different,but really really. People think thats strange.
Older ones appreciate that,and Ive got comments from very nice and interesting older people that I shouldnt change. Mostly from the folk I meet at various meetings (Im the School Council and I work for some organizations mostly humanitarianism work). I do fit in and Im likable,I have much freinds,only few are really close to me. And my best bro is a metalhead. (diffrences attract each other i guess) :D But still in a town of maybe close to 15.000 pepl,I DO NOT KNOW ONE PERSON THAT HAS SIMILAR INTERESTS.

Of course I found them in other cities and met them online,but Im in search for one that is close. I know,the town is small. Second world country. Still how? And I know its kinda a stupid question and I know il prolly find someone in life or college. Still the possibilities are so small in this country,there aint a person that listens to one band doesnt exists,just the type of music that I listen is hard to find THERE ARE NONE. They dont know what that means or what is it,or tell someone to dance to house or electro,they will make fun of you.
You should see the situation in a club where I go out. 30 Guys on this side. 30 girls on this side. And in the middle are the regular sluts. Its hilarous. They spend the evening in drinking. I dont get it. THEY DONT DANCE. THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO DANCE. AND THE WOMEN. THEY DONT KNOW WHAT IS ROMANTIC AND WHAT NOT,JUST HOW TO TALK.
You should see the relationship here. PURE DRAMA. ONLY PURE DRAMA. I laugh most of the time...at them. Im a romantic person. I got rejceted few times cuz of my "weirdness". Maybe 3 times. Why? "Cuz you are not like the other boys". Thats what they said. Im not gay for fu??es sakes,or a pervert or something worse.

And slowly,I dont want a romance...and this novel just empowered these feelings.I met few girls that I could love. I didnt succeed to get them.(thats another story) Im having meaningless dates with girls that just turn me on,and I really want to just have some fun and get it over. Im kinda bad too cuz of that. Im a sugar talker really and Im to sweet when it comes to words still Ive never done anything to hurt a girl IN ANY WAY,were they hurt sometimes,maybe? And I KEEP all my promises. But still I feel isolated not in a social way(I hang out with many people mostly older in means of 2 years or up)...in a way where I cant find a person close to me. That will understand me really easily. Or just say yes,il play this novel. 99% would say Im not normal or too bright if I asked someone to play this masterwork. I would be ridiculed!!

Im 17 only and like some smart person said here: You cant know what will you get later in life or you cant be depressed cuz your too young and didn't met the world" or something similar like that. Still I got the message,and Im trying my best to be a good person. Helping,obeying my parents,dont do crap when Im out,not drinking,heath living in general. I know I need that,and a good life is my final goal...still all this already mentioned just kills my faith in my people in general and the society and final my goal for love for life. All the Serbs. How can anyone change this? Maybe I am dramatic but this is the first time Im writing so much text and express my feelings on the interwebs.

And SORRY for the wall of text. I just had to let it out.
F**k me if anyone on the big Balkans played this novel.
Last edited by Med0 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoshuaJSlone

Re: My story? Some q. about life for you? Preety long..

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

I don't have much in the way of advice, but I at least wanted to confirm that someone actually read all that. :)
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

I just want to say the term "sugar talker" made me giggle!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:I just want to say the term "sugar talker" made me giggle!
You too? xD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

The underageb&! They're coming out of the walls!
Med0

Post by Med0 »

JoshuaJSlone wrote:I don't have much in the way of advice, but I at least wanted to confirm that someone actually read all that. :)
LOL i appreciate that! Thank you so much. :D
Camoufrage wrote:I just want to say the term "sugar talker" made me giggle!
Im glad I made you guys smile.

Brogurt wrote:The underageb&! They're coming out of the walls!
Hey Gary. WHATCHADOIN And il be 18 in 2 moths. Sheehs Why that even matters?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

JoshuaJSlone wrote:I don't have much in the way of advice, but I at least wanted to confirm that someone actually read all that. :)
For the record, I read it too but couldn't follow it quite so well. I assume the guy's not native English. I got the gist of it after a reread, I think, but I can't advise much being in a similar situation. XP
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
yummines

Post by yummines »

The spelling nazi in me just raged a little

Anyhow i honestly cant help you much, cause im 18 and probably in worse condition than you but when it comes to finding that special someone remember this:

There is no "soul mate." thats a romantic ideal. Dont think youre stopping someone from finding theirs, or hesitate cause you dont know if shes "the one"
You just need to find happiness where you can. I think if you make her happy and she makes you happy, that should be good enough

Dont just take it from me though. Im a bit cynical at times
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

yummines wrote:The spelling nazi in me just raged a little

Anyhow i honestly cant help you much, cause im 18 and probably in worse condition than you but when it comes to finding that special someone remember this:

There is no "soul mate." thats a romantic ideal. Dont think youre stopping someone from finding theirs, or hesitate cause you dont know if shes "the one"
You just need to find happiness where you can. I think if you make her happy and she makes you happy, that should be good enough

Dont just take it from me though. Im a bit cynical at times
I take comfort in knowing there is a fellow spelling nazi around.
But to reinforce the fact about the concept 'soul mate', I honestly doubt it's existence. I'm probably being cynical, but the idea of finding an ideal partner is flawed and over the top. Of course, coming from a 20 year old, this isn't conclusive proof.
Image <<< The waifu
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital
Barthandelus

Post by Barthandelus »

Wow. So I read your whole post. No TL;DR here, though I am drunk so please forgive my grammar! (I make fun of such TLDRs because I am a pro lurker, particularly of GFAQs ). And this post of yours strikes a chord with me as I seek to find the IRC channel for Katawa Shoujo so I can make a joke about how Shizune's right boob is larger than her left! (because I am so drunk and depressed, enough so that I want to abandon my isolationism, and lo and behold I find self-centeredness recognizes an emotion from/of my core expressed by another! [seriously I am on irc.highway.net and don't see a related room. Help? I hate IRC])

Well fellow human, you are seventeen years old. I have to say, don't judge life until you are at least twenty five. I feel my relation to you feels so strong because I am a pathetic man-boy who has NEVER told a woman that I want to be more than mere acquaintances/coworkers. So you are ahead of me there. Congratulations. I love Katawa Shoujo because it is my relationships of love. I am halfway through the game myself (Hanako first <3, finished Emi <3 and now I am on Shizune's [Though Hanako will always be my favorite even if the writer made Hisao's and her's relationship too stagnant).

Anyway, so I stopped and reread your post for the third time. The Balkans, huh? Didn't you have a war there in the last decade? Yeah America sucks that I only recognize where you are by the name and associating it with war. Let me tell you, as twenty six year old virgin, I will only mate with a woman who understands basic algebra and can read and write with superb skill (enough to show she spent twelve years in school learning and got the message), that you are not alone, even though I am not of your opposite sex and am I quite far away from you. But just the way you describe females you know, well, I can totally relate. The whole world is the new Rome, hedonists.

I will tell you what I believe is the true goal for sentience, in general, regardless of sentient identity, human identity, cognitive identity, is: When the Universe ends, Our sentience, defined that one who can recognize what 'End' means, regardless of language, wills to be there when the 'End' occurs. And we will overcome the End, regardless of our form. If any individual's goal, regardless of where there location in the Universe, let alone Earth, let alone the Balkans, let alone where your'ss or mine hometown is located, is not to be there TO THE END OF EVERYTHING AS WE CONCEIVE IT, said person is wasting everybody's time. Which is basically everybody I know.

Which lies the problem. If not to survive to the end, what's the goal?

To have fun, at least.

I am sexist. I have one female friend. And the one I count as my friend, a leukemia survivor, an amazing person who inspires me with hope (Ironically her first name is Esperanza), who has a future, wastes, nay, squanders her time, having fun with whoever is the boy of the moment.

I live in Orlando, Florida, in the United States of America. I am an isolationist. I communicate with others because the job I have requires it. I make pizzas. XD so grand. I have become consumed with consumerism. Yet, I want to create. Interwebs. I appreciate your humor, Med0, but humor doesn't mean you aren't serious. What are you looking for by making your post, again>? I hope this post helped you, if you see it, but the truth is you are well on your way. If you want to meet someone crippled, go to a hospital. The women there want your love as freely as you would give it. But in the real world there is challenge, and unfortunately most of the challenge derived by perfectly normal individuals seeking love is completely insignificant. If you don't click immediately, to most, it is not worth your while.

I say, if you are intelligent, only seek to mate with those who are equally intelligent as you or greater. Or else, we are just silly apes looking to have sex and procreate. *sigh* I will continue searching for the IRC channel while playing the game, which is hard since I have a one track mind. -_-;
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Looks like he has problems on the home front too.
Med0

Post by Med0 »

metalangel wrote:
Looks like he has problems on the home front too.
LOL
Im sorry about that. I tried to make it ok,but like you said I failed. Im too fast,and Im jumping from thing to thing in the post. Still I think you got the basic idea of what I meant.
Barthandelus wrote:Wow. ..snip...if you don't click immediately, to most, it is not worth your while.

I say, if you are intelligent, only seek to mate with those who are equally intelligent as you or greater. Or else, we are just silly apes looking to have sex and procreate. *sigh* I will continue searching for the IRC channel while playing the game, which is hard since I have a one track mind. -_-;
Wow,this is just wisdom. You are right about many things and I so agree with you about the "if you don't click immediately, to most, it is not worth your while" and I always mention something similar it when Im talking about relationships.Also..I see there are not questions that you can answer in my first post. Im more asking for a philosophy of life to get over this. And this helped much...and its not nice (for you to have feels like this) but still is nice to know there is someone that feels similar or same,far away from you!
I guess pretty much everyone is a hedonist today.