character like habits

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

RecoiL

Re: character like habits

Post by RecoiL »

Due to Misha's general persona and weird laughing outbursts, I assume her condition is some severe ADHD or some tourettes-style verbal tic...I assume I'll learn the truth in Shizune's path.
Don't nobody accidentally tell this guy no spoilers about her condition.

Anyway, hadn't played the tile game for a veeery long time... suddenly last week I catch myself doing it without even noticing, twice. I think it may be getting back to me...

Anyway, I'm an avid reader. I play chess, although very rarely, billiards as well. I draw. I sing. I run(although I started after KS, so maybe that doesn't count).
In my city there's practically a market of pawn shops at dirt cheap prices where I like to go, and I think Hanako might do that too, had she the chance.

I play piano, which I think Lilly would do, maybe Hanako too. I go traveling, camping and hiking in the mountains, which Emi, Hanako or Shizune might also enjoy.
Image Gluehuffers, all of you.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

RecoiL wrote:
Due to Misha's general persona and weird laughing outbursts, I assume her condition is some severe ADHD or some tourettes-style verbal tic...I assume I'll learn the truth in Shizune's path.

Anyway, hadn't played the tile game for a veeery long time... suddenly last week I catch myself doing it without even noticing, twice. I think it may be getting back to me...

Anyway, I'm an avid reader. I play chess, although very rarely, billiards as well. I draw. I sing. I run(although I started after KS, so maybe that doesn't count).
In my city there's practically a market of pawn shops at dirt cheap prices where I like to go, and I think Hanako might do that too, had she the chance.

I play piano, which I think Lilly would do, maybe Hanako too. I go traveling, camping and hiking in the mountains, which Emi, Hanako or Shizune might also enjoy.
Oh, I read a lot too, though less so than I would prefer...No chess, nobody to play it with...Physical condition makes billiards all but impossible. I can't use the cue properly...Cant draw so I sculpt...Sing alone with my music but not so much as a hobby.

The heat's been too hellish here for running (and I overheat easily already) though I do need to drop some pounds somehow... Sadly, there's nowhere around here for me to go. I'd like to go places but this place is too empty...

I'd like to play piano but my condition won't permit that either. And camping...Well, my last attempt wasn't very good. I blame the whiskey.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
ccraptor

Post by ccraptor »

I've started doing Mishas signature laugh....via text/online and real life....Unsurprisingly, it gets on everyones nerves. :lol:

I guess I also have the habit of the bad ending Hisao (aka, bad choices at bad times)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ccraptor wrote:I've started doing Mishas signature laugh....via text/online and real life....Unsurprisingly, it gets on everyones nerves. :lol:

I guess I also have the habit of the bad ending Hisao (aka, bad choices at bad times)
I laugh at their pain. WAHAHAHA~! :mrgreen:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

Well, this wouldn't be anything like a KS habit, but I do walk around naked in home when I'm alone in home. Because it's hot.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Erenussocrates wrote:Well, this wouldn't be anything like a KS habit, but I do walk around naked in home when I'm alone in home. Because it's hot.
Invite Kenji. Order pizza too...But be stealthy about it.

But I've done that too...We have the occasional door-to-door preachers here though. Most would probably get dressed for them but I say "I'm comfy. Screw them." and proceed to make their religion-peddling intrusions as awkward for them as possible.

Also, I've taken to using "feminist" as a general insult (in a joking/friendly context, mind you). Case in point, guy I know just mentioned his food being too spicy for him. My response: "Pfft. You're such a feminist."...Substitute "wuss" to make sense of that, by the way.
Quantum Toast

Post by Quantum Toast »

Well, I read a lot and don't talk much, so there's that.
ShadeHaven wrote:Also, sometimes I think like Rin, which also means I sometimes fail at understanding my own thoughts.
Sometimes I don't pay attention to my own thoughts and only catch myself thinking the last few words of a sentence. I wonder if she does that?
~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

ZXRN wrote:And now laugh wahahaha~ when I'm on the computer or texting...(not sure if I should be proud of that...)
There's nothing better than start writting a laugh and puting a Wahahahaha~ instead of a lol. And it is even better with a OH GOD MAH DRILLZ

~Shultz's seal of approval
The name is /V/ice~
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

RecoiL wrote:
They better not hang around Shimmie.

On topic: making up words whenever I need them, even if a word already exists.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Xerxes

Post by Xerxes »

I like to point the index finger upwards like Misha does oftentimes, I use it when I want to emphasize something or grab attention.

It may not be very appropiate for a male, but I have a pechant for doing the partial arm-cross that Hanako when I'm a little nervous.

I also have a pechant of doing the hand on waist pose since as long as I can remember, Emi and Kenji do that pose in-game, specially Emi (it's likely her default pose), but in my case is even worse because it's not uncommon seeing me walk while doing that pose, and very often I bump my elbow against something or someone.

Tea and alcohol...rock on!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

I have a tendency to scold the weather when it sucks. <.< Even did so in-game alongside Emi when our picnic was rained out.
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

Xanatos wrote: Invite Kenji. Order pizza too...But be stealthy about it.
Hahaha, I don't believe I would do that anytime soon xD
Xanatos wrote:But I've done that too...We have the occasional door-to-door preachers here though. Most would probably get dressed for them but I say "I'm comfy. Screw them." and proceed to make their religion-peddling intrusions as awkward for them as possible.
- Greetings, my fellow broth-... Wait, what?!

- I'm listening you in my birthday suit, dear father. Isn't that more of a circumcision?

Xanatos wrote:Also, I've taken to using "feminist" as a general insult (in a joking/friendly context, mind you). Case in point, guy I know just mentioned his food being too spicy for him. My response: "Pfft. You're such a feminist."...Substitute "wuss" to make sense of that, by the way.
Well, that makes sense :P
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Erenussocrates wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Invite Kenji. Order pizza too...But be stealthy about it.
Hahaha, I don't believe I would do that anytime soon xD
Xanatos wrote:But I've done that too...We have the occasional door-to-door preachers here though. Most would probably get dressed for them but I say "I'm comfy. Screw them." and proceed to make their religion-peddling intrusions as awkward for them as possible.
- Greetings, my fellow broth-... Wait, what?!

- I'm listening you in my birthday suit, dear father. Isn't that more of a circumcision?

Xanatos wrote:Also, I've taken to using "feminist" as a general insult (in a joking/friendly context, mind you). Case in point, guy I know just mentioned his food being too spicy for him. My response: "Pfft. You're such a feminist."...Substitute "wuss" to make sense of that, by the way.
Well, that makes sense :P
Heh. Unfortunately, the people I talk to aren't into the game so the joke is lost on them.

I just finished Hanako's neutral ending earlier...It was rather bittersweet. Though were I actually in that situation, I think that's the way it would have to end up, so it's the truest ending for me...Even at their closest, there's something wedged between the two. A book, a meal, a game board...Not unlike Lilly's relationship to her.
Xiious

Post by Xiious »

WorldlyWiseman wrote:
RecoiL wrote:
They better not hang around Shimmie.
Because it's not blatantly obvious in-game anyway.

I make up random words. I Wahahaha~! now instead of other things. I never used to, but now I space out a little like Mutou does.
Also, I tend to shut myself in my room nowadays. I used to be tanned like crazy, (I'm Native American) but now my brothers call me a vampire cause I got so pale.
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

Xanatos wrote:Even at their closest, there's something wedged between the two. A book, a meal, a game board...Not unlike Lilly's relationship to her.
That is why, I admitted that you were wiser than most of the people I knew, Mr. Xanatos. That part of text shows it..