If you were enrolled in Yamaku High School...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ShinigamiKenji

Re: If you were enrolled in Yamaku High School...

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Xanatos wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:Then the tea room will get pretty crowded, and most probably Lilly and Hanako will move somewhere else. Rin could get annoyed with all the attention. Emi may find it somewhat hard too, but it's less likely. And Shizune and Misha will be left mostly alone again. Manly picnic would happen with a few more guys. Who will fall off the roof?

Should we start again, then, or let it happen?
Nah, I like that ending. :lol:
Okay, then. But this will probably become an roleplay thread, which they don't want happening in the forums. And there isn't that much cast, or insight on the other characters...
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

I'll be standing too but by the time of the mass picnic, I will have tip-toed away from Yamaku to drag Hideaki around town and force him to compliment Othello's shop of old junk.

Though I still think I'd just spend my days on the roof with Rin either way. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Now, now, I wouldn't be surprised if you got it reported... Seriously, it's getting annoying... I'm trying my best to believe you aren't trolling, but you don't make it easier.
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:Now, now, I wouldn't be surprised if you got it reported... Seriously, it's getting annoying... I'm trying my best to believe you aren't trolling, but you don't make it easier.
I'm going to smack you for trying to believe him. And did you get the whiskey? :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

... You really want me to go bankrupt, don't you?

Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

I'd be in class sleeping and being boring as usual.
I might get friendly with Suzu because of my sleepness I guess
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

If I were enrolled in Yamaku High School then I would have to go back to high school and I would rather not do that.

Although I would be fine since it is Yamaku....
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

LOL WUT wrote:If I were enrolled in Yamaku High School then I would have to go back to high school and I would rather not do that.

Although I would be fine since it is Yamaku....
It's disturbing that I'm on the same wavelength right now... on both points.
Magnenntae

Post by Magnenntae »

I think Rin would be fun to chill with, just trying to decipher the way she talks, and what she means and all that. Though I expect it'd be somewhat stressful, especially considering I'm awful at talking to normal people, and Rin is a whole different story.

I'd probably end up hanging out with Misha and Shizune, too, for the same reason as the OP. Plus, I have trouble saying no to a request of help, soooo ...

Of course, I'd make an attempt to be around Lilly a lot, but I don't know how well that'd work out.

Miki seems pretty cool too, now that I think about it.
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

Science club!!!

I don't know, really. I don't remember anything being said about musical clubs and activities, and I'd probably be heavily involved in a musical group if there was a good one to join...

Haha, I can see it now: myself, sitting in the student council room, humming Parity; Misha, singing along; and Shizune with her arms crossed glaring at us. ^^ Yeah, Shizune and I would have a weird relationship if we ended up being friends, with music playing as much of a role in my life as it does.
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

dwarduk wrote:Science club!!!

I don't know, really. I don't remember anything being said about musical clubs and activities, and I'd probably be heavily involved in a musical group if there was a good one to join...

Haha, I can see it now: myself, sitting in the student council room, humming Parity; Misha, singing along; and Shizune with her arms crossed glaring at us. ^^ Yeah, Shizune and I would have a weird relationship if we ended up being friends, with music playing as much of a role in my life as it does.
It says there is at least a light music club in Yamaku. And your post made me remember of this awesome one-shot fanfic.

ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

If Yamaku had a music club, I'd only join if there were some type of marching band, even though I can't imagine there'd be very many members considering its physical demands. Being a percussionist in a concert band or orchestra is incredibly boring in my opinion.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Maybe being a drummer? Wait, 3-3 already got Ritsu... :lol:

Kluamary

Post by Kluamary »

In all honesty I'm a very out-going person when I want to be. That being said, I would want to reach out to the students to help/get to know them. I love helping people and building pepple's confidences, so I feel I would befriend Hanako. Without a doubt. She's the type of girl that makes you just want to hold her all day once you get to know her. Shizune kind of bugs me. Misha is meh. Emi's a pretty cool person too, so I would be friends with her and then probably Rin as well. But for the most part, Hanako would be the person I would love to be friends with.
MishaAtHerEmiest

Post by MishaAtHerEmiest »

Emi, Misha, and I would be the new golden trio. I can't even explain how close we would be and the fun we would have.
I am Misha at her Emiest. It's a fact of life.
Character: Misha>Emi>Shizune>Rin>Hanako>Lilly
Path: Emi>Rin>Lilly>Hanako=Shizune