Which character did you get most attached to and why

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

LOL WUT

Re: Which character did you get most attached to and why

Post by LOL WUT »

OtakuNinja wrote:Miracles do occur! :shock:

My "childhood crush" texted me a few hours ago. We spent the last 3 hours together! :D
I haven't even seen her since she rejected me a year ago. :')
Good Luck Man.
Keep in contact. Or Else She Will Forget About You.

But Most Importantly Find Out If She Is A Feminist!
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

My "childhood crush" texted me a few hours ago. We spent the last 3 hours together! :D
e-hug all the way.

Hope things go your way!!!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Good luck! Just don't let her replace you with a female robot! :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

She wouldn't. She's a bit Rin-ish, saying random things all the time. :)

(Talking about a KS fanfic)
"Harem? What's a harem? I only read yaoi fanfics, but I guess I could try reading something else. By the way, did I just step on a slug? It felt like it. Anyways, if I ever get a dog, I think I'll name it Lemon. :) "
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:She wouldn't. She's a bit Rin-ish, saying random things all the time. :)

(Talking about a KS fanfic)
"Harem? What's a harem? I only read yaoi fanfics, but I guess I could try reading something else. By the way, did I just step on a slug? It felt like it. Anyways, if I ever get a dog, I think I'll name it Lemon. :) "
... :lol: That's a keeper.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

My favorite was this:

"You know, even though I hate smoking, I dream about it all the time. I also dream about me having a large beard"
Me: "Really? Well I guess I could picture that..."
"I know, me too, that's why it's creepy."
newnar

Post by newnar »

Wow your childhood crush rejected you a year ago. That's such a blessing.

I lost contact with mine 13 years ago. And I hardly even spoke to her.
ericngui13

Post by ericngui13 »

OtakuNinja wrote:
ericngui13 wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:Lilly, because it feels like she'd accept me IRL. Most people think I'm weird or doesn't notice me. It's like I'm invisible. :(
Same goes here.....my "friends" always ignore me and i try to be nice too them.....but seem does't work....guess i'm born to be lonely....... :( What is wrong with me????
I've asked myself that for a very long time... Still haven't found an answer. :(
Even my online friends ignore me now. I've got no one to talk to except my younger cousin, and that's depressing. :(
Can we become friends? Facebook??
avid fan of Lilly.Love her path and currently playing her path, again!

FB: http://www.facebook.com/shirakawa.eriko
Email: hayate.senou@yahoo.com

Add me if u want to be my friend!
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

ericngui13 wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
ericngui13 wrote:

Same goes here.....my "friends" always ignore me and i try to be nice too them.....but seem does't work....guess i'm born to be lonely....... :( What is wrong with me????
I've asked myself that for a very long time... Still haven't found an answer. :(
Even my online friends ignore me now. I've got no one to talk to except my younger cousin, and that's depressing. :(
I don't have FB, sorry.
ericngui13

Post by ericngui13 »

OtakuNinja wrote:

I don't have FB, sorry.[/quote]

Aww, thats too bad.. E-mail?

Soyucky

Post by Soyucky »

Hanako, because I like shy girls.
Hi there! Image
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

I like building things up so - let's do this from bottom to top.

Shizune and Lilly were both...nice...in their own ways. But that's about as far as my feelings go for them. Yeah, they both have good and bad qualities and their stories certainly have great statements about what it means to be a grown-up, but neither of these good or bad qualities of theirs honestly drew my attention that much.

Hanako I could empathize with deeply, having spent a majority of my school years in her shoes (though not quite *that* severely - still) and I gotta say the good ending summed up perfectly not just what that felt like, but also what I should've done to make things better back then. But empathizing with someone is not the same as getting attached to. The Hanako part in me...it's history now and getting more and more distant - it's a part of me, but everyday less and less relevant.

Emi was honestly refreshing to see as a 'romantic interest path'. Reminded me of a PowerPuff Girl a fair bit, but moreso concretely reminded me so much of my brother - especially the way she threw herself into her challenges with wild abandon until she hurt herself, then just shrugging it off by saying 'It's nothing.' when of course...that wasn't the case.

So really...who else could I be most attached to other than Rin? And not just because her path clarified for me what I really wanted out of a possible life-partner (not necessarily someone exactly like Rin, but someone that stands for what her character is about at its core and I'll leave it at that).

It was because of what she represented to me as a person as she went through her path that I grew the most attached to her. Of how easy it is for someone, who truly cares about their job or calling in this day and age, to either destroy themselves or to give up on their basic human rights, because their job demanded it (yes...I went back to see her Neutral Ending and out of all the bad or neutral endings, that was the only one that *really* evoked a negative reaction out of me).

I guess for the same reason as to why I'm not attracted to Hanako as much (since she's part of my past), I am attracted to Rin because in her I see my future. Maybe I won't be like Rin, maybe I'll be more like Hisao is in her path (for the record, I didn't consider him a dumbass during her path). But I do know one thing for sure - by going through Rin's path...I feel more hope about my future than ever before after seeing that good ending of hers on my first go.

So yep. Rin it is.
ericngui13

Post by ericngui13 »

At least you.....but none of my childhood friend contacted me looooooong time....I'm so jealous with u..... :(

OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

ericngui13 wrote:

At least you.....but none of my childhood friend contacted me looooooong time....I'm so jealous with u..... :(
She also gave me her Love Hina collection. But by then I was so nervous that I started acting a little Rin-ish. :? The feelings doesn't seem to disappear. :/
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Loonie wrote:Emi was honestly refreshing to see as a 'romantic interest path'. ..reminded me so much of my brother...
:lol: Yikes!