Which character did you get most attached to and why

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Which character did you get most attached to and why

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:And I still wonder why none of the girls at Yamaku wear earrings.
Emi's too busy running to bother. Lilly can't see to put them on. Hanako wouldn't want to draw the attention. Shizune's too stuffy for it. Rin...Well, she literally can't. XD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:And I still wonder why none of the girls at Yamaku wear earrings.
Emi's too busy running to bother. Lilly can't see to put them on. Hanako wouldn't want to draw the attention. Shizune's too stuffy for it. Rin...Well, she literally can't. XD
And I'd never trust misha with anything sharp.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:You hardly see her smile in canon. And no large earrings too.
Why does she need to smile if she's deaf?
I don't get this at all.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

YZQ wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
I don't get this at all.
It's okay. Tis best if you didn't.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
I don't get this at all.
It's from this.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

I only know that as the chocolate initiation.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Which reyhann nearly didn't have to go through :P
Reyhan

Post by Reyhan »

simmr001 wrote:Which reyhann nearly didn't have to go through :P
Uh...what?
Emi Shizune Lilly Rin Hanako

tumblr
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

Reyhan wrote:
simmr001 wrote:Which reyhann nearly didn't have to go through :P
Uh...what?
the chocolate initiation, he tried a preemptive welcome. before xantaos did
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
Reyhan

Post by Reyhan »

Last edited by Reyhan on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emi Shizune Lilly Rin Hanako

tumblr
putteno1

Post by putteno1 »

And here i go combo-breaker mode by actually going back to the topic XD

KS was special to me because it happened to be one of the triggers that made me grow up (emotionally).
But to summarize my experience of the characters.

*Hanako: the one i was before, shy, subdued due to my childhood, yet i never got the personal space to grow because people either choked me in comfort or tried to push me around
*Rin: the one i was in school. The officially-labeled socially awkward guy of my class. Tryhard in class, gamer before it was cool in a jockey class...that tends to alienate people
*Lilly: Every ex-gf i've had. Ever. Trying to be protective and help me with my problems but can't in fact deal with their own problems, even less so my own.
*Shizune: i share her ambition, but the rest is everything i cannot stand.
*Emi: the one i am now. I have always been told of things i can and cannot do, what i should and should not do. for a couple of years ago i stopped caring what others said and just focused on my own race and it appears people like me more now when i don't care what they think than they did before so i guess it was a wise choice. Also The fact that i'm the kind of guy that bottles everything up and hides behind a smiling facade just adds to the picture. I too distrust people. I've become socialite the hard way and i have an easy time making "friends", but in fact i only trust one or two people because they are the only ones who have been stubborn enough to hear me out.

I got attached to Emi because she shoved me on the "right track" so to speak. I admire he for her strength and the non-healthy side of her running made me really think over my own habits.
and here i conclude my wall of text :) i dunno if people are still on this thread but whatever.
Velitation

Post by Velitation »

Hey putteno1, welcome to the forum. Avoid the initiation and you'll be just fine.

I'd say you have an interesting viewpoint. It it's similar to my own in fact. I relate to the disconnect with Rin the most, but that reflected me more when I was younger (hearing problems and other mental issues). The other comments are similar as well. I guess we all have own experiences, but the same issues come up. Guess that's my two cents for today.
[fahsign]Velitation[/fahsign] Remember, it's just a game.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Welcome to the board Putteno1!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Scyl

Post by Scyl »

I haven't finished every character's path yet, but so far, I think I am most attached to Hanako. Unoriginal it might be, I think I will enjoy hanging out with her, I am a very shy person too, and in social situations, I am always too scared to talk or don't want to interrupt people. With Hanako, I think we would be able to have a conversation, at least, I can talk and know that she is listening, having someone to listen to you is a great feeling. If not that, just playing chess seem like a good way to past time too.
I also really enjoy helping people, it make me feel useful, so if I am able to help Hanako, then at least I can die tomorrow, knowing that I would have made a difference in the world, a positive difference.
I guess this is just like why most other people get attached to Hanako too.

On a side note, I guess I don't have a lot, if any friends that I can really open up to and talk about stuff. And I would always try to avoid social situations unless I have good friends to hang around, I am tired to talking to people because they feel the need to talk to me cause I am standing there looking lonely... It's good of them to do so, but it is not what I want, it is what I need, usually it just meant them asking how I am going and me replying 'good' then 2 seconds later me realising that I said good before even giving it half a thought. And in avoiding that, I usually just try to look busy, on my phone and stuff, which make me wonder why am I there...

Going back on topic, I think me and Hanako could help each other.
Also her liking technology, just like me, contributed a bit too.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Scyl wrote:I haven't finished every character's path yet, but so far, I think I am most attached to Hanako. Unoriginal it might be, I think I will enjoy hanging out with her, I am a very shy person too, and in social situations, I am always too scared to talk or don't want to interrupt people. With Hanako, I think we would be able to have a conversation, at least, I can talk and know that she is listening, having someone to listen to you is a great feeling. If not that, just playing chess seem like a good way to past time too.
I also really enjoy helping people, it make me feel useful, so if I am able to help Hanako, then at least I can die tomorrow, knowing that I would have made a difference in the world, a positive difference.
I guess this is just like why most other people get attached to Hanako too.

On a side note, I guess I don't have a lot, if any friends that I can really open up to and talk about stuff. And I would always try to avoid social situations unless I have good friends to hang around, I am tired to talking to people because they feel the need to talk to me cause I am standing there looking lonely... It's good of them to do so, but it is not what I want, it is what I need, usually it just meant them asking how I am going and me replying 'good' then 2 seconds later me realising that I said good before even giving it half a thought. And in avoiding that, I usually just try to look busy, on my phone and stuff, which make me wonder why am I there...

Going back on topic, I think me and Hanako could help each other.
Also her liking technology, just like me, contributed a bit too.
Sounds like you're a carbon copy of me. :lol: Welcome and hello. :mrgreen: