Lilly, Rin, & Shizune are the same in their ends (SPOILERS)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

random

Lilly, Rin, & Shizune are the same in their ends (SPOILERS)

Post by random »

Lilly - same lying bitch, only difference is that shestayed because Hisao nearly dies chasing her at the airport

Shizune - same deaf bitch

Rin - same number of arm stumps and there's nothing here, just like how her fans go on and on about how deep she really is underneath

Emi - slightly different cause Hisaobroke through the wall she put up to keep anyone from getting too close emotionally

Hanako - totally different
lolawesome

Re: Lilly, Rin, & Shizune are the same in their ends (SPOILE

Post by lolawesome »

GASP! Same people are the same people? WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?
http://pastebin.com/u/lolawesome

my pastebin - no rins tho
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

random wrote: Rin - same number of arm stumps and there's nothing here, just like how her fans go on and on about how deep she really is underneath
Yeah, i know right, i too was mad that in her ending she still had the same number of arm sumps. I was hoping that her love for Hisao would create a new set of arms, or at least a third mutant like arm stump.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
random

Post by random »

Tomate wrote: Yeah, i know right, i too was mad that in her ending she still had the same number of arm sumps. I was hoping that her love for Hisao would create a new set of arms, or at least a third mutant like arm stump.

she should have cut off one and staple it to the end of the other to have one 2/3rd appendage
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

random wrote:Lilly - same lying bitch, only difference is that shestayed because Hisao nearly dies chasing her at the airport

Rin - same number of arm stumps and there's nothing here, just like how her fans go on and on about how deep she really is underneath

Emi - slightly different cause Hisaobroke through the wall she put up to keep anyone from getting too close emotionally

You mad, bro?

If you are looking for change, then look in the mirror. Any change has to start with you first. You should have learned that from Hanako's arc :)
Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

ravenlord wrote:
random wrote:Lilly - same lying bitch, only difference is that shestayed because Hisao nearly dies chasing her at the airport

You mad, bro?

If you are looking for change, then look in the mirror. Any change has to start with you first. You should have learned that from Hanako's arc :)
Don't feed the troll, man.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
Episcia

Post by Episcia »

agree 100% w/shizune and lilly

shizune? deaf bitch still is deaf bitch, except you're now fuck buddies! huehuehuehue

lilly? haha i bet you she just stayed because she feels guilty. i bet you she'll end up like kaede in shuffle! and go ultra yandere mode AND KILL THEM ALL WAHAHAHAHA

hanako best girl in gaem, hanako4lyf!

ETA:

To be frank, his presumptions on Lilly are based on solid grounds. If you look at it from Lilly's perspective, she would think she is to blame.She made Hisao run for her all the way. She caused that heart attack. She caused those heart attacks TWICE already.

Who wouldn't feel guilty about that? Here she was, the cause of two of her significant other's brushes with death. Of course she'll feel guilty - and the only way to make up for it is to stay and be with him, at the very least.

Just look at Shuffle!'s Kaede. Kaede blamed Rin for the death of her parents, and treated him so horribly - nearly slicing his eye off, nearly choking him to death, generally ruined his life. Only after she learned the truth that she felt incredibly guilty for what she has done to Rin, and ended up devoting her entire life for his well-being..well, before the series started, that is.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Hanako -still a burnt ass bitch
Fix'd a few errors for you!
Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

I don't think Hanako changed too much in her ending.
She was just "happier", but she does change A LOT during Lilly's route.
Yellow 13

Post by Yellow 13 »

troll pls go
When the war, has been won
And our march home begins
What awaits has not yet been revealed
What was won? what was lost?
Will our deeds be remembered?
Are they written on stone or in sand?

yummines

Post by yummines »

I no rite

Lily should have gotten eye augments
Shizune should have learned telepathy
Rin should have recieved Namekian blood so she can regenerate her arms
Emi should have gotten rocket booster feet
Hansko should have turned into Two-Face
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

I dunno; to me all five stories are about opening up and being yourself, not necessarily trying to change anything.

That's really driven home in Emi's Tale, and especially in Hanako's - both of which learn to open up and change drastically by the end,but it resonates with the other three as well.

Shizune and Misha finally work out the underlying ailment of their precarious relationship with Hisao's help - and that, in turn, strengthens all three connections. In this case, it's really Misha that changes in the tale - even though the romantic tale is between Shizune and Hisao.

Lilly learns to detach herself from her past and decides to live for herself instead of answering the call to return to the people who abandoned her. honestly, if that's not change, I don't know what is.

And Rin figures out how to destroy herself without destroying herself. That's probably more difficult to understand unless you have a serious creative drive, but if you look through art history - especially music history - that's something artists have always struggled with. Think of the drug use, suicide rate and other destructive behavior associated with musicians, actors and famous artists. The ability to leave yourself on a page, in a song, or on a canvas, without you yourself becoming part of that creation - basically the ability to separate yourself from the work - is what Rin discovers through her relationship with Hisao. Think Alice Cooper.
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

random wrote:
Tomate wrote: Yeah, i know right, i too was mad that in her ending she still had the same number of arm sumps. I was hoping that her love for Hisao would create a new set of arms, or at least a third mutant like arm stump.

she should have cut off one and staple it to the end of the other to have one 2/3rd appendage
Both of her tits are actually arm stumps

true story
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Michael Jackson

Post by Michael Jackson »

Damn... somebody's mad...
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

It's a bummer that I kind of agree with a great deal of this, even if it is just flame bait. Hell, it could be argued that aside from Hisao, the only truly dynamic characters in the VN are (legit spoilers) Misha, Rin, and Hanako (but definitely in Lilly's route and not her own, give or take a Bad End).
... Danger.