4chan's KS Poll Link

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

WorldlyWiseman

Re: 4chan's KS Poll Link

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

I'm oddly partial to the Generic Happy Music and Lilly's theme (Concord), myself
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

I actually thought I was going to cry after the scene where Emi whispers that she can never get close - that was like having a dagger shoved in my gut. I was totally dumbstruck and nervously clicked around to try and distract myself for a few minutes after finishing the scene.

Oh, and the "Jitter" song from the Hanako opening FMV makes me stop and listen every time it comes up.
random

Post by random »

ravenlord wrote:
random wrote:
ravenlord wrote:It puts me in hipster mode, having that feeling of "I know something that you don't" as I adjust my thick raybans

>hipster
>Raybans

DOES NOT COMPUTE
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/hipster-glasses

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 81/e0b.jpg

Rayban wayfarers = too mainstream

Lern2hipster
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

random wrote:

Lern2hipster
Ah yes, the plight and paradox of the poor hipster. What to do when too many people start to like what you like :)

The real question is if this will this ever happen to team Shizune: will the unwashed masses ever find that epiphany and discover her greatness, or will we be able to stay one up on them and keep her to ourselves forever ;)
Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

ravenlord wrote:
random wrote:

Lern2hipster
Ah yes, the plight and paradox of the poor hipster. What to do when too many people start to like what you like :)

The real question is if this will this ever happen to team Shizune: will the unwashed masses ever find that epiphany and discover her greatness, or will we be able to stay one up on them and keep her to ourselves forever ;)
SSSSHHHHHHHHhhhhh...

*keep it low*
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

SSSSHHHHHHHHhhhhh...

*keep it low*
Honestly, Shizune was the character that I found most engaging when I played through Act 1 scenarios prior to the full-release. Then again, I have a thing for glasses, so my perspective might not be wholly objective.
Out-All Knight

Post by Out-All Knight »

I consider Miss Hakamichi as great as all of the girls, Heck, Even with my Lilybro status, I will gladly join Shizune's army to conquer Australia for Happiness! :twisted:

Also, I imagine her and Lily playing Team Fortress 2 in a deadly but friendly game where they blast each other the best they can and also exchange crazy one-liners to each other.
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Out-All Knight wrote:I consider Miss Hakamichi as great as all of the girls, Heck, Even with my Lilybro status, I will gladly join Shizune's army to conquer Australia for Happiness! :twisted:

Also, I imagine her and Lily playing Team Fortress 2 in a deadly but friendly game where they blast each other the best they can and also exchange crazy one-liners to each other.
Lilly one liners would fall on deaf ears.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

I'd attack her Australia with my underpants navy

... but I'd be long gone before she wakes up the next morning
http://pastebin.com/u/lolawesome

my pastebin - no rins tho