Your least favorite thing about your favorite girl?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ravenlord

Re: Your least favorite thing about your favorite girl?

Post by ravenlord »

Hanako's extremely subtle use of visual and audible queues. She is always so quite, it was hard to tell when she was happy-quiet or sad-quiet.
Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

When Rin cries. It's heartbreaking.
Bathunter07

Post by Bathunter07 »

The fact that Hanako's route was too short. I felt it ended too early. If Hanako feels pissed about being coddled like a child, what about her relationship with Lily? Lily's coming back, we still have that thing to work on!
My OC: Lucius something something. Him in a nutshell.
“And then, genius happened. And by genius, I meant that I had set myself on fire again. Where is that damned fire extinguisher?”
“Do you the difference between me and a rocket scientist? A rocket scientist has a bigger budget. And protective gear.”
Jeo

Post by Jeo »

Lily even thinking about leaving someone as awesome as me. Silly Lily.
Breaker deGodot

Post by Breaker deGodot »

Lilly has got some pretty obvious problems with opening up to other people, leading to her almost leaving Hisao. The thing that strikes me is that even though this problem is quite subtle (compared to the other girl's problems), it ends up having perhaps the most negative effect out of all of the characters.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion."
-Francis Bacon
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Oddball wrote:
WorldlyWiseman wrote:Shizune being competitive is fine, Shizune getting really worked up over minor things is basically her fucking around. Girl's gotta get her priorities straight.

P.S. My spellcheck corrects 'Shizune' to 'Sunshine'.

:3
As much as her competitive nature tends to annoy me, her getting all excited over the fishing competition was pretty cute.
Yeah, fishing is legitimately competitive. It's when she starts getting upset about things that aren't under her control that the cracks in her maturity start to show. She'll learn, eventually.

EDIT: Realized that this post doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Clarification: Fishing competition, okay and fun. Getting into a fight with someone instead of settling on a solution, dumb. Rock-paper-scissors for the only cinnamon roll she bothered to bring, kind of annoying. Rock-paper-scissors to see who goes to get/pays for more food, that's okay.
Last edited by WorldlyWiseman on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
ArazelEternal

Post by ArazelEternal »

Hanako. The fact that she tries to hide her scars so much. She doesnt realize how beautiful she really is. Her scars are part of her and just as much a part of her as her unscarred half of her body is.

Lilly = Hanako, Emi, Rin, Shizune
I fell in love with Lilly and Hanako

You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be your Emiest.
mysterycycle

Post by mysterycycle »

Emi keeping her boyfriend at arm's length. As wonderful as her regular smile is, that fake "everything's fine, why do you ask?" smile is aggravating.
You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person.
ImageImage
Couch to 5k with Emi: WD123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123 W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
I'm making a Katawa Shoujo doujinshi!
My deviantArt
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

Picking a favorite of the main girls is tough. Barring Emi and to a lesser extent, Lilly, I don't outright dislike any of them, and though Hanako's too skittish, Shizune's not into girls, and Rin's everything I wish I was, I think THIS...
yummines wrote:Rin - the complete lack of footjobs in her story line.
... nails it. DAMN shame.
... Danger.
strangeinterloper

Post by strangeinterloper »

Rin's my favourite, but she's incredibly selfish. I'm not sure that you can blame her for it entirely, since she seems to have trouble relating with others. Maybe self-absorbed is a better term. But anyway, it's annoying that Hisao spends so much time with her and goes to such lengths to try and understand her, and she seems indifferent to his efforts.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

One thing that gets me about Rin, judging by her expressions, sometimes I have a hard time telling if she's generally just being hard to understand or if she's just messing with me.

I know she has a hard time expressing herself, but sometimes that little smirk she has tells me she know she's being unclear and is having fun with it.
Not Dead Yet
Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

Oddball wrote:Rin RIn RIn.
Even though I somewhat understand the way she feels about stuff,
she still gives the impression that she's just trying to troll you sometimes. :?