What is the nicest moment you had in KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: What is the nicest moment you had in KS

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:I'd like to fall asleep to that face every night. It means my girl got a good fucking.
Meanwhile, that isn't what it means at all... :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:I'd like to fall asleep to that face every night. It means my girl got a good fucking.
Meanwhile, that isn't what it means at all... :P
Meanwhile... shut your face! Let me dream!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:And Hisao fell asleep looking at that face? He really is an idiot.
And what would you have done?

Well, a hug, a kind word or two, or at least a thanks or a kiss. No wonder poor Hanako as so confused.

Oh well, we've had this argument before, so I'm just going to shut up.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Seeker91

Post by Seeker91 »

My nicest moment was the pre final CG with Hanako, where they kneel down and let it all out. This is on par with the final CG with Hanako's first gift.
"The things that I want", by Hanako Ikezawa. A chocolate bar. A cup of tea. For the sun to shine. I want to sleep to forget. To change the past. My parents and skin back. Unlimited chess pieces and a license to skip turns. Right then, more than anything, I wanted him.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Seeker91 wrote:My nicest moment was the pre final CG with Hanako, where they kneel down and let it all out. This is on par with the final CG with Hanako's first gift.
That'd be the penultimate CG. This vocabulary lesson brought to you by Katawa Industries, which does not exist.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Seeker91

Post by Seeker91 »

Xanatos wrote:
Seeker91 wrote:My nicest moment was the pre final CG with Hanako, where they kneel down and let it all out. This is on par with the final CG with Hanako's first gift.
That'd be the penultimate CG. This vocabulary lesson brought to you by Katawa Industries, which does not exist.
Oh, right. :)
"The things that I want", by Hanako Ikezawa. A chocolate bar. A cup of tea. For the sun to shine. I want to sleep to forget. To change the past. My parents and skin back. Unlimited chess pieces and a license to skip turns. Right then, more than anything, I wanted him.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Seeker91 wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Oh, right. :)
And that CG is pretty nice. Out of Hanako's though, it's still below the pool-playing scene. Not sure why.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

the pool scene had some good character interraction, but I thought the play by play of the game went on a bit too long.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
CFC Kyle
Location: Why do you wanna know? YOU GONNA STALK ME, PUNK?! Okay, I'm in Britain.

Post by CFC Kyle »

Snow_Storm wrote:
ZXRN wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote:The nicest moment for me for this game was when Hisao didn't try to rape or seduce a drunken Hanako at her party.
wow..That was actually kinda sorta not a trolling post.
Actually, I was crapping on the whole "OMG HISAO RAPED HANAKO IN HER GOOD ENDING SEX SCENE" debate. Because if he honestly wanted to rape her, he would had done it when they were alone in her bedroom while she was still intoxicated (or any other time before the good end). But overall, Hisao's a good person and has a good heart.
Ohhh, the irony.
I just love these quotes. Got a problem with that?!
Xanatos wrote:Everyone should be portrayed by Nicolas Cage.
ZXNova wrote:Comforting Misha will lead you to piercing the heavens.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

CFC Kyle wrote:Ohhh, the irony.
What iro-...
Snow_Storm wrote:Hisao's a good person and has a good heart.
Oh...
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
CFC Kyle wrote:Ohhh, the irony.
What iro-...
Snow_Storm wrote:Hisao's a good person and has a good heart.
"I like this forumer. Another!"
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Markus Ramikin

Post by Markus Ramikin »

Nicest moment in KS was telling Misha and Shizune to piss off.
Lilly=Emi=Hanako>Rin >>... ...

My stories are: here.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Markus Ramikin wrote:Nicest moment in KS was telling Misha and Shizune to piss off.
I like you.
CFC Kyle
Location: Why do you wanna know? YOU GONNA STALK ME, PUNK?! Okay, I'm in Britain.

Post by CFC Kyle »

Markus Ramikin wrote:Nicest moment in KS was telling Misha and Shizune to piss off.
We shall get along grandly.
I just love these quotes. Got a problem with that?!
Xanatos wrote:Everyone should be portrayed by Nicolas Cage.
ZXNova wrote:Comforting Misha will lead you to piercing the heavens.
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

CFC Kyle wrote:
We shall get along grandly.
Indeed. By having a joint manly picnic on the roof. :P