What is the nicest moment you had in KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

mysterycycle

Re: What is the nicest moment you had in KS

Post by mysterycycle »

Total Destruction wrote:fuckin' wasted Hanako.
I have to admit, I really liked that scene, too, just because she was so relaxed and "herself," at least in a sense. Hisao navigated that situation pretty wisely, I think - I don't know if in vino veritas applies to Hanako as it does to some people - but it was a welcome change for as long as it lasted.
You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person.
ImageImage
Couch to 5k with Emi: WD123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123 W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
I'm making a Katawa Shoujo doujinshi!
My deviantArt
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

How bout' that moment in bed with Hanako? When they were done doing it? I think that was a pretty sweet moment too. (the way she smiled at you on that CG while lying down on the bed.)
I'll do my best to be my Emiest.
Unforgiven

Post by Unforgiven »

Hmmmm.... from what i can remember my favourites are:
Hanakos birthday when she smiles :)
Hanako and Hisao playing pool in the jazz club
and Hanakos good end.
for other characters...
When Emi tells Hisao that she will never let him get closer to her (or something like that?)
Part where Lilly confesses in the wheat field....

I think that's everything I have for now.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

ZXRN wrote:How bout' that moment in bed with Hanako? When they were done doing it? I think that was a pretty sweet moment too. (the way she smiled at you on that CG while lying down on the bed.)
Yeah, if you can get pass the fact that it was utttermost awkward ass scene in the entire game/visual novel/whatever, the afterglow scene was sweet.
Kalamage

Post by Kalamage »

Rin's good ending. The whole damn thing. Especially when Hisao describes the entire world fitting in her tiny embrace.

'Course, I was bawling like a sissy for most of Rin's route. Hit a bit closer to home than I'd ever expected it to.
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

Snow_Storm wrote:
ZXRN wrote:How bout' that moment in bed with Hanako? When they were done doing it? I think that was a pretty sweet moment too. (the way she smiled at you on that CG while lying down on the bed.)
Yeah, if you can get pass the fact that it was utttermost awkward ass scene in the entire game/visual novel/whatever, the afterglow scene was sweet.
EDIT: sorry, my internet lagged. didn't realize I didn't type anything here at all. I still consider Emi's ass scene to be most awkwardest so I guess I got pass that Hanako part pretty easily coz of that. lol
Last edited by ZXRN on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

One word: Crescendo.

That is all.
Falling in love is a volcano. Being in love is a kotatsu.
Yellow 13

Post by Yellow 13 »

Nekken wrote:One word: Crescendo.

That is all.
Dat field
When the war, has been won
And our march home begins
What awaits has not yet been revealed
What was won? what was lost?
Will our deeds be remembered?
Are they written on stone or in sand?

Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Well, since they relate the most to my past, I enjoyed the journey with Hanako as well as Rin.

Hanako's tile game is something I did throughout school (in the un-carpeted areas, anyway). I wasn't bullied, per sey, because I was the big guy in class, but I was certainly teased - rather relentlessly and for numerous reasons. I never got to the point where I blew up like Hanako, but I came very close. I used to retreat into the Library, though not as often, and I cried myself to sleep on numerous occasions.

The other part of me is all Rin, though. I was always drawing, and my Art teacher tried to prod me into pursuing it as a career. Unfortunately because of the constant brow-beating from my classmates I lacked the confidence to follow through, and I didn't have Rin's carefree attitude or any friends to push me along. The inner struggle with trying to express oneself through art, though, resonated, as well as her affinity for butterflies and dandelions.

I think among the other characters, I had one of my more introspective moments when dealing with Shizune. The idea of learning sign language to communicate with someone was scary to me, and I realized that the only way I'd do it is if I were genuinely interested in them as a person.

The scenes with Iwanako's letter to Hisao always piqued my interest as well - especially seeing the different ways Hisao deals with it. Honestly, the one reaction I expected to see in at least one of the storylines - that of jealousy from his current girlfriend - never seemed to happen, and that was disappointing.

I really adored Yukko as a character, as well. I've known people like that in my life who, no matter the circumstance they faced, would press on through laborous, mundane work in striving to set themselves on a greater path - and be able to laugh about it and not become cynical.
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

Here's one more for me I just remembered before I ran this morning. That scene where Rin and you just sat there in front of her mural and slept. Then ate and watched the fireworks afterwards.

For a lazy guy like me, I can definitely imagine enjoying that moment.
Edeak

Post by Edeak »

Nekken wrote:One word: Crescendo.

That is all.
That scene was just too much for my human heart
XacUop10

Post by XacUop10 »

ZXRN wrote:Here's one more for me I just remembered before I ran this morning. That scene where Rin and you just sat there in front of her mural and slept. Then ate and watched the fireworks afterwards.

I like that scene too. Especially the part Rin leaning against Hisao's shoulder. I keep picturing it, even tried to draw a fanart, I wish 4LS made a CG of that moment :(
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

read this as "incest" moment
$50 says I live more South than all of you
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

XacUop10 wrote:
ZXRN wrote:Here's one more for me I just remembered before I ran this morning. That scene where Rin and you just sat there in front of her mural and slept. Then ate and watched the fireworks afterwards.

I like that scene too. Especially the part Rin leaning against Hisao's shoulder. I keep picturing it, even tried to draw a fanart, I wish 4LS made a CG of that moment :(
ooo yer right. That would've been a pretty decent cg. ooo, Why don't you post them fanart here? I'd love to see one. (I draw too but it'll only look good with reference...I can't imagine very well without'em. Oh well, practice, practice!)
mainframe004

Post by mainframe004 »

Hanako's good ending, undoubtedly. Tied with this is Lilly's return.

"We live as we do to show the world what it could be." ~ Machinae Supremacy - Overworld

Paths: Lilly > Hanako > Rin = Emi >>> Shizune
Characters: Hanako > Rin > Shizune > Emi > Lilly