What is the nicest moment you had in KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Helbereth

Re: What is the nicest moment you had in KS

Post by Helbereth »

In Rin's good ending, when she spreads her arms in that windy field - almost as though she'll fly away - I felt as though I was able to let go of some angst myself. For some reason, seeingsomeone with no arms standing defiantly against the windlike that was very inspirational.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

ZXRN wrote:How bout' that moment in bed with Hanako? When they were done doing it? I think that was a pretty sweet moment too. (the way she smiled at you on that CG while lying down on the bed.)
Hanako has lots of good moments. I also really like when she thanks you for hanging out with her early on.
Not Dead Yet
Akros

Post by Akros »

the whole Hanako route is great, and well, also Lilly's route :D
Oddball wrote:
ZXRN wrote:How bout' that moment in bed with Hanako? When they were done doing it? I think that was a pretty sweet moment too. (the way she smiled at you on that CG while lying down on the bed.)
Hanako has lots of good moments. I also really like when she thanks you for hanging out with her early on.
Things like these make Hanako my favorite girl :wink:
Couch to 5k with Emi progress: Done!!!
W1D123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123
W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
100 push-up challenge : In progress -> W3D12 Last time: 10/12/8/8/14 :P
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

inquisitivenegro wrote:read this as "incest" moment
Doubles as a personal "nicest" AND "incest" moment:
Attachments
Awwww. <3
Awwww. <3
doityouknowyouwantto.png (286.37 KiB) Viewed 4573 times
... Danger.
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

Helbereth wrote:In Rin's good ending, when she spreads her arms in that windy field - almost as though she'll fly away - I felt as though I was able to let go of some angst myself. For some reason, seeingsomeone with no arms standing defiantly against the windlike that was very inspirational.
True that. Rin's good ending was really thought out. Makes you feel good about yourself too which makes it even better.

ah yes, I do feel a smile forming in my face every time she thanks you for hangin' out with her. Sweet girl, that one.
I'll do my best to be my Emiest.
mysterycycle

Post by mysterycycle »

There are so many scenes to choose from, of course. But I was recently reminded of one particularly pleasant scene while reviewing chapters in Lilly's path: When Hisao joins Lilly, Hanako, Emi and Rin for lunch together on the roof. Four of my favorite people all together, just talking and laughing with each other. Unfortunately it gets cut a bit short by unpleasantness, but it was really nice while it lasted.
You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person.
ImageImage
Couch to 5k with Emi: WD123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123 W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
I'm making a Katawa Shoujo doujinshi!
My deviantArt
Catching_Skies

Post by Catching_Skies »

Emi: entire freaking path
Shizune: The picture at the end. I sat there for 10 minutes smiling like an idiot.
Lilly: When you first meet her, oddly enough. The air during that scene is so calm and warm.
Rin: The scene at the end, when she tells you she loves you and her genuine smile with the last thing she says.
Hanako: The sweet look on her face when you give her the doll on her birthday.
Emi>Shizune>Lilly>Rin>Hanako
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

mysterycycle wrote:There are so many scenes to choose from, of course. But I was recently reminded of one particularly pleasant scene while reviewing chapters in Lilly's path: When Hisao joins Lilly, Hanako, Emi and Rin for lunch together on the roof. Four of my favorite people all together, just talking and laughing with each other. Unfortunately it gets cut a bit short by unpleasantness, but it was really nice while it lasted.
Agreed.That lunch scene was awesome. I found myself smiling the whole scene specially since (other than the fact that Emi's my fav.) They're the only routes I've finished so far.

Here's one more new for me which I've just seen recently. If you use yer imagination hard enough, you'll actually think that moment when Lilly runs a little ahead of you, smiles and says "your different". Really liked that one coz I never expected her to be a little childish.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

ZXRN wrote:Here's one more new for me which I've just seen recently. If you use yer imagination hard enough, you'll actually think that moment when Lilly runs a little ahead of you, smiles and says "your different". Really liked that one coz I never expected her to be a little childish.
That was a really nice moment, and so unexpected. Lucky Hisao.
I thought the scene where Shizune hands Lilly her requested papers in the student council room was nice, especially seeing them happily working around each other.
Tenteke

Post by Tenteke »

The moment where Lilly and Hanako hug at Hanako's birthday party. Just being able to see Hanako smile is enough to bring tears of joy to my eyes.
Hope is not dead yet, so we'll forever scream until it's deafening. Jessie Barnett
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not. Kurt Cobain
We are given too much room to be expected to do only good. We are more curious than bold. Keith Buckley
Micijayah

Post by Micijayah »

Easily when the music box begins to play after you think that Lilly's left for Scotland and it turns out that she stayed to be with the one she loves, namely Hisao.
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

Micijayah wrote:Easily when the music box begins to play after you think that Lilly's left for Scotland and it turns out that she stayed to be with the one she loves, namely Hisao.
wahaha yeah. That was an awesome moment. I was about to produce manly tears when I saw that part. Good thing Lilly stayed after all.
Mint

Post by Mint »

The scene with Lilly and Hisao in the corn field, where she tells him to never apologize for his disabilities.

That just made me smile so hard, it hurt.
Clinton

Post by Clinton »

One of my favorite moments was in Shizune's ending when everyone was fishing and both families were just sitting/talking/fishing in harmony.
Of course there are so many moments but this was one that was up on my favorite moments list.
I like helping others, I just hate approaching others.
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

Clinton wrote:One of my favorite moments was in Shizune's ending when everyone was fishing and both families were just sitting/talking/fishing in harmony.
Of course there are so many moments but this was one that was up on my favorite moments list.
That is my #1 top moment as well. Pity I lost my save data file somehow xD Don't have access to that picture until I get that far again :/
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>