Weird/silly thoughts while playing KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oddball

Re: Weird/silly thoughts while playing KS

Post by Oddball »

~Shultz wrote:
Oddball wrote:It's still a much better present than that foot massager he got for Emi or that Karaoke machine he got Shizune.

God, Hisao is horrible at presents.
You forgot the power glove he got for Rin
Yeah, but oddly enough, she liked it. It's weird. Don't ever try to understand Rin.
Not Dead Yet
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

WorldlyWiseman wrote: It's probably not terrible as lube...

AND you can spread it on her burn scars!
Le's be for real for a second...

With Lube:
Hanako: "Hmm. It's obvious he wants to get in my pants and I kinda want to get in a relationship with him. Granted, I might have to use sex to stop him from treating me like I'm a broken, helpless child and the lube might come in handly."

With Burn Cream:
Hanako: "Oh fuck you, asshole. Hey, let me show you how I felt ten years ago." (Pour lighter fluid on Hisao and set him on fire.) "You'll gonna need the cream more than I do."

I would take my chances and give her lube instead of the burn cream.
~Shultz wrote:
You forgot the power glove he got for Rin
oddball wrote:Yeah, but oddly enough, she liked it. It's weird. Don't ever try to understand Rin.
But it's a fucking Power Glove! Who didn't want one as a kid! Even an armless lass like Rin would want one!
Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

Yeah, lubes and burn creams are neat and all, but we all know the only thing Hanako is really interested in is CHOCHOLATE.

Well...chocolate and dirty mangas.
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

During Lilly's path i couldn't stop imagining that Akira and Kenji would have a love-hate relationship if they ever met, their personalities would conflict completely other than the fact they could both drink like maniacs to the point where they would get all friendly and then, well, one thing would lead to another, eventually becoming a regular thing.
So...Revvy enjoys lemon lube then? -Xanatos
(Yes I Do.)
Currently Reading: Scissorlips' Suzu Route.
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Surreal-mind wrote:Yeah, lubes and burn creams are neat and all, but we all know the only thing Hanako is really interested in is CHOCHOLATE.

Well...chocolate and dirty mangas.
Back to the Future doujinshi, specifically.
Revvy wrote:During Lilly's path i couldn't stop imagining that Akira and Kenji would have a love-hate relationship if they ever met, their personalities would conflict completely other than the fact they could both drink like maniacs to the point where they would get all friendly and then, well, one thing would lead to another, eventually becoming a regular thing.
Akira purchases a Nazi Officer bondage outfit, modifiers it to become Feminist Agent, chains Kenji to a bed.
Snow_Storm wrote:
WorldlyWiseman wrote: It's probably not terrible as lube...

AND you can spread it on her burn scars!
Le's be for real for a second...

With Lube:
Hanako: "Hmm. It's obvious he wants to get in my pants and I kinda want to get in a relationship with him. Granted, I might have to use sex to stop him from treating me like I'm a broken, helpless child and the lube might come in handly."

With Burn Cream:
Hanako: "Oh fuck you, asshole. Hey, let me show you how I felt ten years ago." (Pour lighter fluid on Hisao and set him on fire.) "You'll gonna need the cream more than I do."

I would take my chances and give her lube instead of the burn cream.
Hanako wants Hisao to spread something on her burn scars. The burn cream is just more sensible.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

WorldlyWiseman wrote:
Back to the Future doujinshi, specifically.
Revvy wrote:During Lilly's path i couldn't stop imagining that Akira and Kenji would have a love-hate relationship if they ever met, their personalities would conflict completely other than the fact they could both drink like maniacs to the point where they would get all friendly and then, well, one thing would lead to another, eventually becoming a regular thing.
Akira purchases a Nazi Officer bondage outfit, modifiers it to become Feminist Agent, chains Kenji to a bed.
Kenji would be living the dream man..
(Yes I Do.)
Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

Revvy wrote:Kenji would be living the dream man..
Right now ... I'm picturing Kenji tied to a bed and Akira saluting him and officially declaring him her "Fuhrer of love" :lol:
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

Surreal-mind wrote:
Revvy wrote:Kenji would be living the dream man..
Right now ... I'm picturing Revvy tied to a bed and Akira saluting him and officially declaring him her "Fuhrer of love" :lol:
Fixed. :)

Hehehe..

Anyway

During Shizune's route while she ties Hisao to the chair I couldn't help but wonder what Hideaki and Misha were doing and even if they doing stuff together :wink:
(Yes I Do.)
Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

Revvy wrote: Revvy tied to a bed and Akira saluting him and officially declaring him her "Fuhrer of love" :lol:
Well played good sir, well played ! :lol:

So... Hideaki and Misha,
Misha was probably just trying to have a conversation with him, and he probably just sat there all quiet and bored.
But I'd like to think that they were both somehow spying on Hisao and Shizune. :lol:
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

Surreal-mind wrote:
Revvy wrote: Revvy tied to a bed and Akira saluting him and officially declaring him her "Fuhrer of love" :lol:
Well played good sir, well played ! :lol:

So... Hideaki and Misha,
Misha was probably just trying to have a conversation with him, and he probably just sat there all quiet and bored.
But I'd like to think that they were both somehow spying on Hisao and Shizune. :lol:
Misha would be struggling not to break down and Hideaki, well...
Attachments
aca.png
aca.png (70.72 KiB) Viewed 4468 times
(Yes I Do.)
Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

Revvy.... I think we have just "accidentally" written the perfect plot for a KS ero-doujin !!! :lol:
Quick ! Let's get Shindol or someone to draw it !
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

Surreal-mind wrote:Revvy.... I think we have just "accidentally" written the perfect plot for a KS ero-doujin !!! :lol:
Quick ! Let's get Shindol or someone to draw it !
Mother of God...
(Yes I Do.)
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

During that scene I was kinda waiting for Jigoro to show up and nearly kill Hisao with his katana.
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Gamera Ramen wrote:During that scene I was kinda waiting for Jigoro to show up and nearly kill Hisao with his katana.
His sword is actually cheap plastic. He only carries it because he thinks it makes him look cool. Don't tell anyone.
Not Dead Yet
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

When I first saw Lilly then--later--Akira, I can't stop thinking like this:

"Hmm...they'd look damn good in a Wehrmacht officer uniform. Maybe add 'that' armband and it'll be juuuuust right."

If you're wondering, it's something like this:
I mean seriously, you CAN'T ignore the sharp and classy look that uniform gave--hell, the entire German Army uses it back during the Second World War and they look damn organized and fashioned--even the regular frontline infantry looks like they were supported by some hot-shot designer.
Last edited by Megumeru on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story