Weird/silly thoughts while playing KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Enemy |

Re: Weird/silly thoughts while playing KS

Post by Enemy | »

During the scene where Emi and Hisao are fooling around on the bed

"Well this seems to be going swell. Oh looky she's on top of you, that's nice, try not to get a-where did her clothes go oh god alt tab alt tab"
Never play this game with family nearby.

When Rin barges into Emi's room

"IS THIS GOING WHERE I THINK IT'S GOING OH GOD OH God oh Rin's just... looking at the window. Huh"
Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

Remember when Lilly offers you some tea for the first time ? How she uses her fingers to measure the water and such.
When that happened I was all like"Wait, what if she was picking her nose when she was alone in the room ? "

Same things Snow_storm and gandara said happened to me.
So, Rin was Masturbating in a weird way, but I thought she was just crying or having some sort of panic attack. It was totally confusing for me too since I thought Hisao was just hugging her, and her reaction sounded way too weird for that.
Paul Atreides wrote: Also, talking about Rin and Emi
Yeah ...in the endit even feels like she never really made any meaningful connection to anyone, not even Hisao yeah, it's really sad
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

Shizune's weird "look at these fireworks" getsure at the end of Act 1 cracked me up so bad. Total "COME AT ME BRO" pose and everything, so for the duration of her arc, I''d voice her signed dialogue in a stereotypical, angry, popped-collar jock-type way.
... Danger.
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

I didn't actually realize Rin was masturbating in the... uh, masturbation scene.
My thoughts were: "oh, look, Rin's almost nude. Must've gone to the bathroom and just, I don't know, forgot to put on clothes again. That seems like something she would do. Oh, she's shaking, must be cold in here. Go on Hisao, give her a sweater or something"
Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

To tell the truth I didn't realize she was doing that, until Snow storm mentioned it.
After reading his post the whole scene finally made sense.
~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

Lilly's route, the day when Lilly told her feelings

"Ok, they are k... Oh alright, this is getting interesting. Let's continue with th... Woah what the... Oh ok, now they are getting comfortable... Ok, now she's naked. Oh my god, I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going"
The name is /V/ice~
SirLadette

Post by SirLadette »

I think my most brilliantstupid thoughts while playing came from my first impressions of each character.

Shizune:
"If she's deaf why does she need glasses?" Then I facepalmed for taking part in a meme I knew nothing about.

Misha:
"THOSE DRILLS ARE THE DRILLS THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!" Every time Misha appeared I couldn't help but slip into an awful Gurren Lagann impression. I would refer to hear as Mimone and imagine Shizune as a female deaf/mute version of Kamina. This continued even after Misha cut her drills. Needless to say I was still dissapointed when it happened though. Come to think of it that may very well be why Shizune's route was my favorite...

Emi:
"Is that a high school student? She looks like a slightly overgrown loli."
"Then again she is kind of really adorable..."

Hanako:
"This chick will be the most popular character in the game. I can already see it."
"Hanako is best Fluttershy."
"WHERE IS HARVEY DENT!"

Rin:
"Wat. Srsly. Wat is she talking about."

Lily:
"Hiya tall, blond, and bishoujo. As perfect as you act there's no way you aren't as least somewhat psychotic."

Mutou:
"How can I reach dees kiiiiiiiiiidddddddddssssssssss...."

Nomiya:
"Could you look like more of a pedophile if you tried?""

Hisao:
"The f&%K is with that sweater vest?" Not a first impression, but the first time I really noticed anything about him.
Ship all the characters!

Reppin' Team Misha, all day ere-day.
Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

~Shultz wrote:Lilly's route
When Lilly tells Hanako that she and Hisao are a couple, for a second I was expecting Hanako to say something like:
"Yeah, I know ... I saw EVERYTHING"
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

SirLadette wrote:Nomiya:
"Could you look like more of a pedophile if you tried?""
Speaking of Nomiya, please tell me I ain't the only one who thought he'll tried to rape Rin in her route.

Anyway, these are my pre-KS thoughts, like way before I even knew this was a game or the characters:

*See a picture of Hanako in one of those Advice Dogs type meme things with the text "YOU JUST GOT BURNED!" and saw the burn scars on her face and I'm like "lol damn! That's hellva funny and offensive to burn scar victims at the same time!"

*Saw the original sketch of the five girls and their physically aliments. I was like "Fucking Japan. Making hentai games where you fuck the disabled." Again, this is way before I knew what KS was.

*Saw that one image of Emi and those excise/work out tips on I think either /b/ or /fit/ and I was like "LOL implying weeaboos do work out."

When I first started playing KS/doing legit research on it:

*I thought that Hanako and Iwanako were the same person because of the name and hair. I also thought they were related in terms of blood at one point.

*I thought Hanako was also going to turn out to be a yandere or at least just snap and go on a shooting rampage. I also thought she was going to be a bully because she couldn't find a better outlet for her pain.

*I had a gut feeling that Hanako was gonna be the most popular character in the series. I was right.

*Had a gut feeling Kenji and MIsha would tie in terms of being the 2nd most popular. Yep.
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Snow_Storm wrote: *I thought Hanako was also going to turn out to be a yandere or at least just snap and go on a shooting rampage.
You may have heard about the original draft for the Hanako path? It had a bodycount.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

WorldlyWiseman wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote: *I thought Hanako was also going to turn out to be a yandere or at least just snap and go on a shooting rampage.
You may have heard about the original draft for the Hanako path? It had a bodycount.
Yeah, wasn't she had suppose to murder Rin, Lilly, Hisao, a couple of random students and then commit suicidewith a broken piece of glass?

Speaking of which, I dunno this is true or not but the original draft was suppose to be a Chrono Trigger-like multiple good/bad endings were depending where you end the game at, the following could happen:

Hanako being raped by Hisao
Hanako being locked up in a mental health clinic
The murder/suicide rampage
Hanako being raped by a doctor
Hanako getting knocked up
Hanako commiting suicide by jumping off a roof.
Hanako's good ending where you cheat on Lilly in her route and hook up with Hanako (supposedly, this was the only way to save Hanako in the original draft).
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Yeah, wasn't she had suppose to murder Rin, Lilly, Hisao, a couple of random students and then commit suicidewith a broken piece of glass?
Yup, all while cackling like a cliched supervillian.

From what I've heard the bit where Hisao rapes Hanako had something to do with Hanako being heavily medicated and not all there and actually asking Hisao to take advantage of her. Not like that makes it right or anything, but it doesn't make it quite as bad.

I hadn't heard about cheating on Lilly though, just that you would have had to go through Lilly's route to get access to Hanako's good ending.
Not Dead Yet
Gandara

Post by Gandara »

Snow_Storm wrote:Everything you said

Back to silly thoughts:

Emi's route, the anal scene:

"... Her legs are NOT going to heal up if she keeps leaning on 'em like that."

Hanako's route:

"If hentai has taught me anything, it's that all your problems will be solved if you present your penis to the woman you're interested in. Chop chop, Hisao!"

In fact, I suppose that would work for ANY route.

... except Lilly's.

NO WAIT it would work:

Lilly: "Hisao... may I feel your face?"
Hisao: *Zzzzip* - "Sure."
Hanako: *Horrified silence, followed by intrigued glare.*

I like where this is going.
Diet / Exercise Tracker:
Original weight (1/1/12): 400 lbs. // Target weight: ??? lbs. // Current (1/28/13): 344 lbs. // Total lost: 56 lbs.
Current exercise: Workout 3-4x a week: jogging, weights
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." - Andy Dufresne, "The Shawshank Redemption"
Walrusfella

Post by Walrusfella »

I normally quite like Hisao, but there was one moment where I just wanted to cuff him on his stupid ear. In "Proof of Existence" in Rin's route she asks "Do you love me?" and he completely whiffles it and says "I don't know. Mabye I do." I immediately thought "WRONG ANSWER NUMPTY! TRY AGAIN! You've already admitted it yourself, just F*****G SAY IT!" At least right afterward he seemed to know how badly he ballsed it up.

That said, I loved that scene. It's a measure of how good it was that I felt so strongly about that. :)
Half Marathon with Emi: Complete!
Bridge to 10k with Emi: Complete!
Couch to 5k with Emi: Complete!
Tokoz

Post by Tokoz »

Just played Emi's route. I now call her smirk my "alt tab" face.