Weird/silly thoughts while playing KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xden

Re: Weird/silly thoughts while playing KS

Post by Xden »

I'm hoping this one isn't in bad form. During Emi's sexy time in the shed, I recalled a 4chan post from a while back with a guy who was having sexy time with a girl, who was either paralyzed from waste down or had lost her legs, while they were both at camp. He got her out of her wheel chair and they were going at it, and a camp administrator finds them. He just says "Fuck, run." and left her there while he bolted off, not realizing what he had done until later. I can't recall the exact link for the post. I had to laugh when I thought of it though.
"Everyone sees what you appear to be. Few really know what you are." -Machiavelli
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

During the game of RISK (which I've never played nor know how to play) against Shizune, I thought that if I lost, I'd tip her over and stick a flag on her. "I claim this nation in the name of Hisao!" :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:
Genocya wrote:Recently I decided to go for the one hundred percent completion, and during Hanako's bad end... well...
The more common reaction is this, I think.
Or this... http://onewdesign.files.wordpress.com/2 ... .jpg?w=950
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Gandara wrote:^
Hisao: "This isn't the kind of things friends should be doing."
Me: "Wait, why? He's just comforting h-- ohhh, wait he's doing more than that."

The thing I couldn't get out of my damn mind the entire playthrough:

"Nobody says ellipses quite like Shizune."

I...I...I had to make this:

:lol:
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Xanatos wrote:
I...I...I had to make this:

:lol:
I'd still hit it.
Last edited by WorldlyWiseman on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

WorldlyWiseman wrote:I'd still hit it.
That pose makes it look like the world's most grotesque animated hooker...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OH! Here's a weird thought I had while playing once (it comes and goes): "If I ever get another dog, I'm totally gonna name it 'Snausage, Destroyer of Worlds'...Fuck yeah."
Xden

Post by Xden »

Xanatos wrote:OH! Here's a weird thought I had while playing once (it comes and goes): "If I ever get another dog, I'm totally gonna name it 'Snausage, Destroyer of Worlds'...Fuck yeah."

This is both weird 'and' silly. I approve.
"Everyone sees what you appear to be. Few really know what you are." -Machiavelli
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Xden wrote:
Xanatos wrote:OH! Here's a weird thought I had while playing once (it comes and goes): "If I ever get another dog, I'm totally gonna name it 'Snausage, Destroyer of Worlds'...Fuck yeah."

This is both weird 'and' silly. I approve.
It's a recurring thought. I would rename my current dog but it's too set in its ways. :(

I first thought of it while reading about the atomic bombs over Hiroshima while a dog treat commercial played on my TV...
Xden

Post by Xden »

Xanatos wrote:It's a recurring thought. I would rename my current dog but it's too set in its ways. :(

I first thought of it while reading about the atomic bombs over Hiroshima while a dog treat commercial played on my TV...
I know your feels, man. A few years back, I wanted to name the cat that my (now ex) girlfriend I shared 'Leo'(like Lion), but she had already named him Bacon.

I'm familiar with the quote you are thinking of. It's pretty profound. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e67mIPR6ryA
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Xden wrote: I'm familiar with the quote you are thinking of. It's pretty profound. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e67mIPR6ryA
Huh, I thought it was a reference to Mike Nelson on Mystery Science Theater 3,000 twang.
Last edited by Hoitash on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hoitash wrote:
Xden wrote: I'm familiar with the quote you are thinking of. It's pretty profound. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e67mIPR6ryA
Huh, I thought it was a reference to Mike Nelson on [Mystery Science Theater 3,000[/i] twang.
It could be that too. XD
~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

Last night, while replaying Deus Ex 3, I pictured the girls being augmented instead disabled
The name is /V/ice~
Xden

Post by Xden »

~Shultz wrote:Last night, while replaying Deus Ex 3, I pictured the girls being augmented instead disabled
I've actually been playing that recently as well and thought the same thing for a bit. That would be pretty epic.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

~Shultz wrote:Last night, while replaying Deus Ex 3, I pictured the girls being augmented instead disabled
I'd thought about this with Rin, although...I may have had some inspiration.