Another alternate perspective

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

KSHater

Re: Another alternate perspective

Post by KSHater »

I still find it hilarious that having the audacity to not like KS gets me branded as a troll.

Say it with me: HUG BOX.

Post by Guest »

dunkelfalke wrote:Arguing on the internet is like running at the special olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded.
Emi disapproves of this.
KSHater

Post by KSHater »

Maybe I should've posted this on bun, where people have played more than one VN.
KSHater

Post by KSHater »

And I like how you guys think that having played KS suddenly makes you experts on the emotional and sexual needs of disabled people.

My girlfriend feels empowered and great about the fact I find her paraplegia sexy. She doesn't see it as a negative.
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

KSHater wrote:And I like how you guys think that having played KS suddenly makes you experts on the emotional and sexual needs of disabled people.

My girlfriend feels empowered and great about the fact I find her paraplegia sexy. She doesn't see it as a negative.
Good for you.
KSHater

Post by KSHater »

In fact one of the criticisms my girlfriend has of the game is that it desexualizes disabled people quite a bit, just so that 4LS could avoid offending the Fox News types. It's not that fun to be disabled and think that your sexuality is so offensive that it has to be censored, you know?
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

KSHater wrote:In fact one of the criticisms my girlfriend has of the game is that it desexualizes disabled people quite a bit, just so that 4LS could avoid offending the Fox News types. It's not that fun to be disabled and think that your sexuality is so offensive that it has to be censored, you know?
Given the Healthy Adolescent Sex Drive, the >lemon and the tied up sex, I don't think this is a valid point.
KSHater

Post by KSHater »

Actually I need to come clean. I have been sexually abused by my stepfather from a young age, and he is disabled. So when I see disabilities shown in a good light, and people gaining joy from a product like KS, I just have to lash out in frustration and anger. When the times comes that I can break out of my cycle of abuse, then I will try KS again and see what it can offer me.

Sorry for all of the trolling earlier.
KSHater

Post by KSHater »

Enemy | wrote:
KSHater wrote:In fact one of the criticisms my girlfriend has of the game is that it desexualizes disabled people quite a bit, just so that 4LS could avoid offending the Fox News types. It's not that fun to be disabled and think that your sexuality is so offensive that it has to be censored, you know?
Given the Healthy Adolescent Sex Drive, the >lemon and the tied up sex, I don't think this is a valid point.
It is. It's been pointed out that all of the sex scenes are awkward and don't really fit in with the story. This is true. It's as if the writers are saying, "We didn't want to do it, but those perverts on the Internet made us." with every scene. They feel as if they're included out of a sense of obligation, without any true lust or passion. The whole game communicates an uncomfortable feeling about disabled sexuality that I find offensive.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

KSHater wrote:It is. It's been pointed out that all of the sex scenes are awkward and don't really fit in with the story. This is true. It's as if the writers are saying, "We didn't want to do it, but those perverts on the Internet made us." with every scene. They feel as if they're included out of a sense of obligation, without any true lust or passion. The whole game communicates an uncomfortable feeling about disabled sexuality that I find offensive.
The only sex scenes in the game that I found to be slightly awkward were Rin's and Hanako's. The latter's wasn't suppose to be extremely enjoyable because of their intentions for engaging in the activity. As for Rin, Hisao kind of barged in a the wrong time. I found all the others to be completely normal and unoffensive. Emi's anal scene was more funny than awkward in my opinion.
Last edited by ShadeHaven on Fri May 25, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lolzster

Post by Lolzster »

KSHater wrote:Having a disability fetish doesn't mean that I only want "obedient sextoys"! I don't treat my girlfriend like a sex slave.

For people posting on a forum about a VN about disabled girls, you sure are bigoted against those of us who are attracted to them. I'm appalled.
yeah.... I'm gonna slag off the people who I am supposedly 'attracted' to.
Read what you post, think, and then see where you're wrong
ImageImage
Favourite routes: Lilly>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Shizune

Most Feels in route: Lilly>Emi>Hanako>Rin (frustration doesn't count as feels)> Shizune

Yes I love Lilly and hate Shizune... deal with it :)
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

I think the purpose of the other thread was clear enough from the OP, but people don't want to discuss what they don't like about KS, and therefore turned it into DOUBLE SUPER SAIYAN REVERSE META TROLLING to compensate.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

As I explained once already, I closed the thread not because of the content of the OP, but because the thread degenerated/derailed into shitflinging and flaming. If you people can keep your shit together, there's no problem.

So, everyone here, keep it civil and constructive or just don't post, all right?
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Lolzster

Post by Lolzster »

so we are allowed a nice civilised argument. I like that

Lets see who can keep our heads between haters and non haters
ImageImage
Favourite routes: Lilly>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Shizune

Most Feels in route: Lilly>Emi>Hanako>Rin (frustration doesn't count as feels)> Shizune

Yes I love Lilly and hate Shizune... deal with it :)
yummines

Post by yummines »

Aura wrote:As I explained once already, I closed the thread not because of the content of the OP, but because the thread degenerated/derailed into shitflinging and flaming. If you people can keep your shit together, there's no problem.

So, everyone here, keep it civil and constructive or just don't post, all right?
Sure you didnt lock it cause suddenly the thread was about fapping?

And personally i find the OP to be hilarious