Another alternate perspective

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

KSHater

Another alternate perspective

Post by KSHater »

Aura is clearly devoted to not considering any criticism of KS whatsoever. I linked a review full of legitimate issues with KS, and he chose to lock the thread instead of answering them. You are all obviously dogmatic zealots who are not interested in discussion. It doesn't matter, though. History will absolve me.

Also, I have a major disability fetish, so it's telling that I hate this game.
crushinator

Re: Another alternate perspective

Post by crushinator »

Personally, I think Aura's reasoning for locking your previous thread was perfectly valid.

Had you made a new thread with a more constructive and formulated OP then you may well have got yourself heard and even started an interesting discussion.

Unfortunately you have failed, resorting once again to unfounded, pointless statements that neither suggest or warrant continued discussion.

Good luck with your next thread.
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

Aura wrote:think a bit harder about how you present yourself and your points. Making incensing blanket statements without any constructivity is obviously not going to be received very well, and reeks of a troll or you being ignorant of how to argue unpopular views.
Probably should have at least pretended to attempt to take this advice in the process of posting again. No one's going to take you seriously at all with such a troll-ish demeanor (not that they should have in the first place).
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

The fact that you guys are still humoring this man is pathetic.

Jeez, and you guys wonder why this fandom is so easily trolled.
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

Snow_Storm wrote:The fact that you guys are still humoring this man is pathetic.

Nobody's humoring him? It seems like the only trolling you're able to accomplish is telling the rest of us how easily we are trolled, even when no one's falling for it. You're often just as pathetic as the OP here, Snow_Storm.
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Mirrormn wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote:The fact that you guys are still humoring this man is pathetic.

Nobody's humoring him? It seems like the only trolling you're able to accomplish is telling the rest of us how easily we are trolled, even when no one's falling for it. You're often just as pathetic as the OP here, Snow_Storm.
So me keeping it real and honest = trolling?

Damn, if that's the cause, let me tell you guys bullshit and lies for my time here.
dunkelfalke

Post by dunkelfalke »

Arguing on the internet is like running at the special olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded.
The labyrinth of memories that is killing me
Xiious

Post by Xiious »

Probably Me

Post by Probably Me »

KSHater wrote:Aura is clearly devoted to not considering any criticism of KS whatsoever. I linked a review full of legitimate issues with KS, and he chose to lock the thread instead of answering them. You are all obviously dogmatic zealots who are not interested in discussion.
I love it when people start conversations with "You all are assholes" and then complain that nobody is taking you seeriusly.

It doesn't matter, though. History will absolve me.
Hello, Kenji. Didn't know you posted here.
Also, I have a major disability fetish, so it's telling that I hate this game.
The question is, WHAT exactly does it tell?

Personally, I think it tells that you hate the idea of the object of your fetish being treated like people instead of obediant sextoys. It's possible I'm mistaken. Maybe if you ever bothered to explain it yourself instead of just tossing out insults and linking to someblody elses opinion it would work better.. or maybe you should break out the hand puppets and charts.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

dunkelfalke wrote:Arguing on the internet is like running at the special olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded.
I feel bad for laughing at that.
Xiious

Post by Xiious »

ShadeHaven wrote:
dunkelfalke wrote:Arguing on the internet is like running at the special olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded.
so do i :/
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

ShadeHaven wrote:
Don't feel bad.

At least we know that we're not the only one who feels bad about it.
KSHater wrote:Also, I have a major disability fetish, so it's telling that I hate this game.
and dude..."disability fetish"...?
You're sick you know that? That's just...ugh, I can't describe it with any other words. Grotesque? Disgusting? Degenerate? Pervert? Low-life?

we see them not because of their disability, but because of their characters, personality, and charm. They're people. Like us. If they are real I will still see them as people, not as someone who is 'deaf' or 'blind' or 'armless' or 'disabled'. They're like you and me trying to live life to the fullest, and before you continue there are others who have disabilities--real people--here in this forum so you might want to pick your words carefully and troll something else.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Xiious

Post by Xiious »

Megumeru wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:
Don't feel bad.

At least we know that we're not the only one who feels bad about it.
KSHater wrote:Also, I have a major disability fetish, so it's telling that I hate this game.
and dude..."disability fetish"...?
You're sick you know that? That's just...ugh, I can't describe it with any other words. Grotesque? Disgusting? Degenerate? Pervert? Low-life?

we see them not because of their disability, but because of their characters, personality, and charm. They're people. Like us. If they are real I will still see them as people, not as someone who is 'deaf' or 'blind' or 'armless' or 'disabled'. They're like you and me trying to live life to the fullest, and before you continue there are others who have disabilities--real people--here in this forum so you might want to pick your words carefully and troll something else.
i somehow go full blown retarded when i start posting in a troll thread, to try and get it locked. this sombered me right up and made me feel bad for some reason. i apologise for my behaviour. and i agree with everyone else, KShater, that you should outline your criticism instead of just blatent hate for no apparent reason. not everyone else here can follow your logic and we would like to hear exactly why you think of KS that way
KSHater

Post by KSHater »

Having a disability fetish doesn't mean that I only want "obedient sextoys"! I don't treat my girlfriend like a sex slave.

For people posting on a forum about a VN about disabled girls, you sure are bigoted against those of us who are attracted to them. I'm appalled.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Xiious wrote: i somehow go full blown retarded when i start posting in a troll thread, to try and get it locked. this sombered me right up and made me feel bad for some reason. i apologise for my behaviour

You do know, you could had just reported the thread. Just sayin'. You making yourself lookin' like an complete idiot just to get a thread lock only pisses people (mostly the mod) off and just make you look like the bigger fool than the troll.

Again, just sayin'.