Anybody else disappointed Katawa Shoujo didn't make Cracked'

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

yummines

Re: Anybody else disappointed Katawa Shoujo didn't make Crac

Post by yummines »

Bi-Polar Hernandez wrote:Gentlemen, Behold, the Cracked forum's reaction to KS!

Warning: May cause uncontrollable rage.
well you know, people like to complain about shows they never watch. i honestly was expecting an actual h-game when i first downloaded Katawa Shoujo (just finished Monmusu Quest) so i can kind of see why, but at the same time the thread posters devolved into making petty insults against the thread starter and nothing related to the game whatsoever.

oh well. their loss.

this is why i lurk the KS forums a lot. people here seem to actually think their thoughts through when they post, and are capable of proper grammar.
Finn Solomon

Post by Finn Solomon »

Actually that's how I found out about KS. I read the Cracked article, then I went to read the comments and a lot of people were mentioning it. As usual when it comes to any new game or tv show I went over to TVTropes to find out more about it.

I was pleasantly surprised to find an extensive, well-maintained Tropes page with a large and passionate fanbase that clearly loved the game. So without Cracked and TV Tropes I'd have never found KS.
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

Finn Solomon wrote:Actually that's how I found out about KS. I read the Cracked article, then I went to read the comments and a lot of people were mentioning it. As usual when it comes to any new game or tv show I went over to TVTropes to find out more about it.

I was pleasantly surprised to find an extensive, well-maintained Tropes page with a large and passionate fanbase that clearly loved the game. So without Cracked and TV Tropes I'd have never found KS.
. . . it's like shit and fail coming together to make win.