A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

rydiafan

To Emi's Mom ... Happy Mothers Day

Post by rydiafan »

Happy mother's day to all moms out there
Snow_Storm

Re: To Emi's Mom ... Happy Mothers Day

Post by Snow_Storm »

I know she's a fictional character, but I wonder what Hanako and her mom are gonna do some mother/daughter bonding on Mother's Day.
rydiafan

Post by rydiafan »

Snow_Storm wrote:I know she's a fictional character, but I wonder what Hanako and her mom are gonna do some mother/daughter bonding on Mother's Day.
maybe she will visit hermothers grave ( it was her mother who protected her from the fire right )
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Happy birthday, Lilly's mom
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

rydiafan wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote:I know she's a fictional character, but I wonder what Hanako and her mom are gonna do some mother/daughter bonding on Mother's Day.
maybe she will visit hermothers grave ( it was her mother who protected her from the fire right )
Putting my asshole and failtroll tactics aside, if I knew how to legit draw and had some art skills (IE, not weeabooish bullcrap), I wouldn't mind drawing a fanart of Hanako visting visitingher mother's grave, placing a flower on the headstone, and her saying "Thank you" with a bit of a weak smile on her face.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Snow_Storm wrote: Putting my asshole and failtroll tactics aside, if I knew how to legit draw and had some art skills (IE, not weeabooish bullcrap), I wouldn't mind drawing a fanart of Hanako visting visitingher mother's grave, placing a flower on the headstone, and her saying "Thank you" with a bit of a weak smile on her face.
...and here I thought the world is decaying. That's a pretty soft-spot for you...touching.

...did anyone wrote a fic about it? :lol:

Still, I'm more than curious what Shizune would do--even better, what Jigoro would pull off.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

Happy (Day After) Mother's Day to Hanako, Lilly, Emi, Rin, Shizune, and Misha.

Hisao impregnated them all.
http://pastebin.com/u/lolawesome

my pastebin - no rins tho
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

lolawesome wrote:Happy (Day After) Mother's Day to Hanako, Lilly, Emi, Rin, Shizune, and Misha.

I KNEW Lilly wasn't really using protection
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

lolawesome wrote:Happy (Day After) Mother's Day to Hanako, Lilly, Emi, Rin, Shizune, and Misha.

[/quote]

And with a smile, Shizune asks Hisao to take responsibility.
His response:
...a trap he'll gladly trigger again :D
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

MFW The original beta file script for Hanako's good ending was that the condom broke or was expired and she did got pregnant. (lol teen pregnancy = good ending my big ugly black ass.)

Anyway, Emi (up to the last sex scene), Shizune, Rin, and Misha were the only girls he didn't use protection with. I wouldn't be shock they all became mothers, ha ha.
Megumuru" wrote: ...and here I thought the world is decaying. That's a pretty soft-spot for you...touching.
lol, I am a sweet, soft person when I'm not dealing with stupidity or easily butthurt fanboys. But yeah, if I did had the art skills, I would had done that kinda drawing in a somewhat realstic, gritty near noir like style, kinda like what Frank Miller does.
Still, I'm more than curious what Shizune would do--even better, what Jigoro would pull off.
I could imagine Jigoro actually being a very sweet and passionate guy to his wife and helping Shizune get her a gift for Mother's Day. Yeah, he's an asshole but at the end of the day, he still loves his family and his wife. He's kinda like say Jachet from Final Fantasy X or Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z. They're assholes but they still have love for those close to 'em, they just don't know how to pull it off or do it behind close doors.
Last edited by Snow_Storm on Mon May 14, 2012 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Snow_Storm wrote:

MFW The original beta file script for Hanako's good ending was that the condom broke or was expired and she did got pregnant.
...no face when?
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Enemy | wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote:

MFW The original beta file script for Hanako's good ending was that the condom broke or was expired and she did got pregnant.
...no face when?
I knew I forgot something. OKay, it's really not a "MFW" but more so a "lolwut" kinda thing.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z154 ... 038297.png
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

This is relevant again.

Happy Mother's Day, Meiko!

May all your excellently-placed birthmark-related dreams come true.

"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Jesus Christ, it's not Mother's Day, is it?!
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Happy birthday, Othello's dead mom.