Hanako's
20%
Emi's
40%

Total votes: 381

Megumeru

Re: What ending was the best for Hisao?

Post by Megumeru »

Joeshmoelb wrote:I can understand why there are so few votes for Shizune, but in the end I think this ending was the best, for one overwhelming thing he was lacking in almost all of the other endings. He learned to do things for himself, not because someone else suggested it to him, or someone he cares for wants him to do, but because he himself wants to do it.

The only other path I feel that comes even close is Lily's, but its a completely different kind of ending, where he has someone to commit to.

Overall I think Emi's would probably be the worst of paths. I know a lot of you will be saying wtf, but its pretty simple, the very reason most seem to think it would be good, is exactly why its bad. First things first, being physically fit does not equal being healthy, Hisao is the perfect example of this in fact. Certainly keeping his body active with light exercise is the ideal, but pushing his body constantly will have the opposite effect on his already weak heart, and he will live a shorter life. Sure he'll be healthy as an Ox for quite a while, but after any lengthy amount of time with this lifestyle, his heart will simply not be able to keep up.

His heart condition isn't something he can get rid of, or "Get Better", it simply becomes more manageable with a little activity. A very active lifestyle may feel good for a while, but will ultimately end badly.
This man speaks truth. I approve.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
gRaViJa

Post by gRaViJa »

Megumeru wrote:
Joeshmoelb wrote:I can understand why there are so few votes for Shizune, but in the end I think this ending was the best, for one overwhelming thing he was lacking in almost all of the other endings. He learned to do things for himself, not because someone else suggested it to him, or someone he cares for wants him to do, but because he himself wants to do it.

The only other path I feel that comes even close is Lily's, but its a completely different kind of ending, where he has someone to commit to.

Overall I think Emi's would probably be the worst of paths. I know a lot of you will be saying wtf, but its pretty simple, the very reason most seem to think it would be good, is exactly why its bad. First things first, being physically fit does not equal being healthy, Hisao is the perfect example of this in fact. Certainly keeping his body active with light exercise is the ideal, but pushing his body constantly will have the opposite effect on his already weak heart, and he will live a shorter life. Sure he'll be healthy as an Ox for quite a while, but after any lengthy amount of time with this lifestyle, his heart will simply not be able to keep up.

His heart condition isn't something he can get rid of, or "Get Better", it simply becomes more manageable with a little activity. A very active lifestyle may feel good for a while, but will ultimately end badly.
This man speaks truth. I approve.
No he does not. A morning jog isn't "pushing the body" by far. Running a marathon in 2h30m would be, a morning jog is healthy and will benefit him for sure. Ya think Nurse would encourage him to run if it's bad for him?
Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

gRaViJa wrote: No he does not. A morning jog isn't "pushing the body" by far. Running a marathon in 2h30m would be, a morning jog is healthy and will benefit him for sure. Ya think Nurse would encourage him to run if it's bad for him?
I meant how it is concluded. "His heart condition isn't something he can get rid of, or 'get better', it simply becomes mroe manageable with a little activity."

and how Shizune's ending is the best. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONEEEEEEEE!!!!11!

SHII-HAEL!
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
TheSongofRaven

Post by TheSongofRaven »

I prefer Lilly ending thou. And if i see Hisao's condition, remind me Ezio Auditore during his old days tehee :P but seriously, i think they share 1 trait, doubtness of love on early time.
"I believe everything like horse race. When you are lose, simply ride the horse again and face any challange"
Twitter : @GrimPointman, Skype : steven.yehezkiel6791
Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Since I can't pick Kenji's ending (that retard is better off dead), I'd have to say Lilly's, since he knows exactly what he's going to do, where he's going to do it, and who he's going to do it with. Emi's is a close second, but the only thing he'd really get is a few more years at most.

EDIT: After reading a few of the arguments in favor of Hanako's side, I've come to the conclusion that Hisao is the best person at the end of her route. The decision now is whether or not being a better person benefits him more or less than being a successful person.
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

TheSongofRaven wrote:I prefer Lilly ending thou. And if i see Hisao's condition, remind me Ezio Auditore during his old days tehee :P but seriously, i think they share 1 trait, doubtness of love on early time.
No, don't you DARE spoil that. I just started playing after a discount pops up SO DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO EZIO AUDITORE!!!

SHII-HAEL!
Xiious

Post by Xiious »

Megumeru wrote:
TheSongofRaven wrote:I prefer Lilly ending thou. And if i see Hisao's condition, remind me Ezio Auditore during his old days tehee :P but seriously, i think they share 1 trait, doubtness of love on early time.
No, don't you DARE spoil that. I just started playing after a discount pops up SO DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO EZIO AUDITORE!!!
*tilts head sideways*
Ezio took over SC4, kicked ass, destroyed evil and went home.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Xiious wrote: *tilts head sideways*
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

I shall press that now

SHII-HAEL!
Xiious

Post by Xiious »

Megumeru wrote:
Xiious wrote: *tilts head sideways*

I shall press that now
SC4 is not exactly canon to the AC universe. Therefore i told you nothing about Ezio truthfully and you made a big deal out of it. *blinks*
truthfully as in, canon-storywise
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Xiious wrote:
SC4 is not exactly canon to the AC universe. Therefore i told you nothing about Ezio truthfully and you made a big deal out of it. *blinks*
Well, obviously...? But it's possible... :roll:

Still, I shall press that again.

SHII-HAEL!
Xiious

Post by Xiious »

Megumeru wrote:
Xiious wrote:
Well, obviously...? But it's possible... :roll:

Still, I shall press that again.
it was only possible in the SC4 universe. Therefore, technically, in AC timeline, it never happened. Therefore your pointless clicking accomplishes nothing. Hmm....what do buttons taste like?
TheSongofRaven

Post by TheSongofRaven »

Megumeru wrote:
Trololololol, nah i don't play the game, i READ the novel adaptation :lol: sorry for spoiler anyway :P But if you curious watch Assassin's Creed : Embers or read the Revelation adaptation for more detail
"I believe everything like horse race. When you are lose, simply ride the horse again and face any challange"
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

TheSongofRaven wrote:
Megumeru wrote:
Trololololol, nah i don't play the game, i READ the novel adaptation :lol: sorry for spoiler anyway :P But if you curious watch Assassin's Creed : Embers or read the Revelation adaptation for more detail
Embers? Who on Earth recommends Embers to someone who clearly doesn't want spoilers? Embers is the last entry in the Assassin's Creed II timeline, the final bits of Ezio's story. DON'T watch that until you've played all the main Ezio games (Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood, Revelations) or read all the Ezio novels (Renaissance, Brotherhood, Revelations).
Erthel

Post by Erthel »

What's wrong with Rin? In her path, he learned to accept himself as he is. It's hard to catch that, because everyone wants to change, but it's probably the most difficult acomplishment. I don't say it's the "best", but its a very good ending for him.
TheSongofRaven

Post by TheSongofRaven »

Embers? Who on Earth recommends Embers to someone who clearly doesn't want spoilers? Embers is the last entry in the Assassin's Creed II timeline, the final bits of Ezio's story. DON'T watch that until you've played all the main Ezio games (Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood, Revelations) or read all the Ezio novels (Renaissance, Brotherhood, Revelations).
Indeed, and i think you miss The Secret Crusade (if you want to know more about Altair) :D