Playing the game

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Algiz

Playing the game

Post by Algiz »

so i was just playing it a while ago and manage to pull of 3 girls already unlike any other VN this is my first that actually made me think that there is so many perspective in life unlike before when i play VN i always think about ecchi scences and not focus more in story nor the characters and this made me serious to think about it and i am not just playing a game its actually teaching me something and it was amusing " a change " unlike before you get know more about people who has different status in life and i was moved by each girls telling a thing or two about there experience i felt great about my life being normal and i totally sound like a old man but hey i was happy this game is excellent and i won't forget this game and i really really admire the creators of this game i hope to see more games like this in the future i am totally so inlove with Lily beside Hanako and Rin so anyway what happen to the full voice of them any news ?
Murkglow

Re: Playing the game

Post by Murkglow »

Algiz wrote:so anyway what happen to the full voice of them any news ?
Wow dude, major run on sentence there. Might help to break it up a bit next time so people can read it easier.
As for your question, no there will be no voices added to the game.
Favorite Routes:
Rin > Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

These are commas. They asked me why you don't like them.

Murkglow already answered, and it's in one of the FAQs, no voice acting will be used in the game
Cabulb

Post by Cabulb »

As much as I was annoyed to try to read your wall of text without any punctuation or breaks, I'm glad you enjoyed Katawa Shoujo and we'll be here whenever you wan to share your experience with us.
yummines

Post by yummines »

Next time please use punctuation. I dont mind a wall of text as long as its readable
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

First off, learn to grammar and English.

Second, there will never be any voice acting in this game. The devs have said it countless times.
AdventSign

Post by AdventSign »

Honestly they don't really need voice acting....I personally find the game fine the way it is. It is VERY easy for bad voice acting to screw a whole game that is meant to be emotional and direct with its players.
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

AdventSign wrote:Honestly they don't really need voice acting....I personally find the game fine the way it is. It is VERY easy for bad voice acting to screw a whole game that is meant to be emotional and direct with its players.
I agree, I mean just listen to some of the fan voice overs on youtube, urgh cant stand it
Still I would like to see a talented VA who can do both fluent Japanese and scottish accents
$50 says I live more South than all of you
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

AdventSign wrote:Honestly they don't really need voice acting....I personally find the game fine the way it is. It is VERY easy for bad voice acting to screw a whole game that is meant to be emotional and direct with its players.
I think any voice acting in this kind of game would screw it up.
At least to me.
Walrusfella

Post by Walrusfella »

Woah, easy there guys. He didn't actually say anything bad - a gentle reminder to use the occasional period and a single link to the faq would have sufficed. There's no need to pile on him like that.

Welcome to the forums, Algiz. I hope you post again.
Half Marathon with Emi: Complete!
Bridge to 10k with Emi: Complete!
Couch to 5k with Emi: Complete!
lance_amateur07

Post by lance_amateur07 »

We all know that feel, bros.
"Heavy as a f***ing rock. I'm so strong... UUUGGGHHH..." -ShamWow dub parody
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Snow_Storm wrote:First off, learn to grammar and English.
Zomg teh ironing!
Scissors110

Post by Scissors110 »

As others have said, I'm actually happy there won't be voice acting in this game... it'd ruin the voices I have set for each character in my head! It allows me to create "voices" for them which, as I've said in practically every other post of mine, makes me feel an even deeper connection to the game. Almost like their voices are familiar to me now, I guess? I don't know, I'm crazy :lol:
100% Game Completion!
Character: Lilly>Emi>Hanako>Shizune>Rin
Story: Lilly>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Shizune
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
demonix

Post by demonix »

Snow_Storm wrote:Second, there will never be any voice acting in this game. The devs have said it countless times.
Except in a April fools joke three years ago (which the OP might be going on about, but then it might not).