Got all five good endings on first go! ^_^ [spoilers]

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

acewing905

Got all five good endings on first go! ^_^ [spoilers]

Post by acewing905 »

Finally finished off Rin's arc just a few minutes ago. Must say that it pretty much tore me apart at many points, even though I got the good ending. I wanted to jump in through the screen and stab Nomiya with a hidden blade or an omni blade when he overworked Rin to the breaking point and ended up shouting at her as well.

Anyway, I feel rather proud of myself about getting all five good endings without guides. :D (Though I'm sure many must've done this before me, I can't stop feeling happy, sorta.) (Though I did refer to the Act 1 flowchart to figure out how to avoid manly picnic, after getting that once. I didn't want that to repeat itself.)

Anyway, what I was going to ask was... From those of you that got the good endings on the first go... Was it worth going for bad endings afterwards? I won't mind reading about the bad endings, but going through them doesn't feel right. I'm currently at 94% completion, and I'm thinking of leaving it like that. No extra scenes unlock after 100%, right?

PS. My opinions about the various characters and story arcs:
Favourite character: Hanako
Favourite story arc: Lilly
Saddest story arc(s): Lilly/Rin/Shizune(though that was mainly due to feeling horribly sad for Misha. That rooftop scene really punched me in the gut.)
Enemy |

Re: Got all five good endings on first go! ^_^ [spoilers]

Post by Enemy | »

The only thing that unlocks after the 100% is Misha's route - jk, a pic in the gallery
I myself got Lilly's bad ending at first, and deliberately went for the Bad Ending on Shizune first, while keeping a save file.

If you thought Shizune's good ending was sad ho boy you would cry at her Bad ending.
Murkglow

Re: Got all five good endings on first go! ^_^ [spoilers]

Post by Murkglow »

acewing905 wrote:Anyway, what I was going to ask was... From those of you that got the good endings on the first go... Was it worth going for bad endings afterwards? I won't mind reading about the bad endings, but going through them doesn't feel right. I'm currently at 94% completion, and I'm thinking of leaving it like that. No extra scenes unlock after 100%, right?
I think it's worth it, assuming you're interested in sad stories (and maybe even if you're not), as quite alot of the bad ends are very well done in their own right. Heck some of the most famous scenes are from the bad ends.

And yes there are scenes (with both unique dialogue and art) that only appear on the bad ends (though more on some routes then others). 100% unlocks a bonus piece of art but I think the journey there is worth it on its own.
Favorite Routes:
Rin > Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly